SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 16

coyan:
I think not.

I test it in demo and the profit was not well.

Now i am testing "Starter V6". You can find this ea in this forum.

Coyan.

Just a small warning: a lot of people have tested Starter EA. It originally was created in the startegybuilderfx forum. In the long run, it is not profitable.

I tested it on all time frames (D1,h4,h1,m15)with several SL&TP settings on different broker platform. It works best on M15 but at the end, it still will give away the profit.

It's up to you

Sada

Sada,

I have read many threads....and frankly I gave up. It is too overwhelming for a beginner like me. I get close to the end of a thread only to discover that the EA is not profitable.

I would like to test any propsoed EA myself. I want to take the manual approach as iGoR suggested. Can you help me? Do you know what I need to do to test on a spreadsheet. I have been to a few sites in order to read more about manual testing but no luck.

jj/.

Hi Winners

Why do you stop? Your job is great. We wait for update.

What's your opinion for using ASCTrend instead of MAcross?

TNX

kohzadi:
Hi Winners

Why do you stop? Your job is great. We wait for update.

What's your opinion for using ASCTrend instead of MAcross?

TNX

hi kohzadi...

Did you see this?

hellkas:
hi kohzadi... Did you see this?

Hi hellkas

Thank you for reply and Consideration.

I see this now.

sadaloma:
Just a small warning: a lot of people have tested Starter EA. It originally was created in the startegybuilderfx forum. In the long run, it is not profitable.

I tested it on all time frames (D1,h4,h1,m15)with several SL&TP settings on different broker platform. It works best on M15 but at the end, it still will give away the profit.

It's up to you

Sada

You are right, it's not good (Starter).

Coyan

request

winners:
Return to the subject which interests us on this Thread if you want it well...

I give you a template here and the indicators which go with. It is a template which gives same the entrance points and exits that SPUTNIK REBIRTH v1 but different indicator.

This to show you that the method and the correlation of 4 indicators (CCI MACD MA CROSSOVER and FLATTREND) of Sputnik Rebirth v1 are interesting...

I did not want to give you this template to the beginning because it is built on superb indicator but I do not know their behaviors in real time.

This template is composed of "Max Bar", "K1" (Thanks Kalenzo, very Great Indicator!!!) "Nina Step Ma 1" and some others indicators used in the original template. Look at if that helps you or if not, put side this pack.

Thank you for your assistance and your participation !

For all those which use already original version SPUTNIK Rebirth, I also send to you in file attached the new version of Flat Trend (Flat trend v3) Thanks for your comments on this subject...

indicator flat trend v3 is only for 1 hour time frame?

i try change timeframe above 1 h ,for example on 4 h timeframe and v3 version is only for 1 h

What Am I missing?

Could someone please tell me what they think I am missing if the arrow indicators on Spoutnik indicating the 5MA/7MA crossover are not being displayed.

Thanks for the help.

JayJay:
Sada,

I have read many threads....and frankly I gave up. It is too overwhelming for a beginner like me. I get close to the end of a thread only to discover that the EA is not profitable.

I would like to test any propsoed EA myself. I want to take the manual approach as iGoR suggested. Can you help me? Do you know what I need to do to test on a spreadsheet. I have been to a few sites in order to read more about manual testing but no luck.

jj/.

I have spent a couple months (based on my learning curve- your results may vary) building some spreadsheet backtesting. It's been interesting to say the least but like you I'm still not profitable. Spreadsheets can be tricky. My downfall is that I mismanage the timeline when the data is in a static table form it's easy to forget that you must not run formulas into the future which in a real world is impossible. the data is there and when my results have look 'too good' I've inevitably found that this was what I was somehow doing...again!

Still I have found some value in making spreadsheet tests. I'm just not sure that they mimic actual trading condition as well as executing trades in a platform. There are alot of things I don't know how to do in a spreadsheet. If someone would assist me in getting a profitable EA runing even it it's not the hottest profitmaker I'd be happy to collaborate in any way I could be of assistance. Spreadsheets can suggest answers to questions but the end I think the result has to be borne out in actual platform forward testing. I've had several experiences where I couldn't actually DO what my spreadsheet said I could do and then had to go on a debugging mission to find where I was messing up.

There's a learning curve to everything.

will forward test it

Reason: