System Aroon

Hello to you all,

First of all saddened for the quality of my text but me pass by a translator, I am not strong of the whole in English.

I appreciate the quality of your forum and the aptness of the speakers, I have just found 3 indicators which work very well together and I think that they could give very good results, but I would need of your knowledge under Mt4, my purpose would be to group together{*to include*} indicators mt4 below to make it 1 with burglar alarm, here is 3 indicators:

1 - indicator Aroon:

The indicator Aroon is a developed technical indicator and a public depiction in September, 1995 by Tushar Chande in an article published in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Comodities.

The term Aroon means literally in Sanskrit " The first light of dawn " or the passage from night to day. Chande chose this name as this indicator because he is conceived to indicate the beginning of a new tendency.

He{*It*} was, indeed, developed to indicate the passage from a state to the other one, in this particular case of a directional tendency to an evolution without tendency, and conversely.

The indicator Aroon consists of two lines called bear Aroon (Aroon down) and bullish Aroon (Aroon up) varying from 0 to 100, that it is advisable to analyze collectively.

The one measuring the number of units of time sold since the highest in x units of the most recent time (Aroon Up) and the other one measuring the number of units of time sold since most low in x units of the most recent time (Aroon Down).

2-indicator bulls

3-indicator bears

Alarm buy: if Aroon crosses in the increase and Bulls > 0 and Bears > = 0

Alarm sale: if Aroon crosses in the decline and Bulls < = 0 and Bears < 0

Indicators bulls and bears will allow to confirm the signal of the indicator Aroon, I think that this combination is promising.

Thank you for your help and your debate.

Files:
aroon.mq4  3 kb
bears.mq4  3 kb
bulls.mq4  3 kb

very nice....add some trigger lines and put the aroon on period 25 slap it on a 5 minute chart...and that about like what i trade

Get someone to convert the bulls and bears to multi time frame and it might be even better on a 5 min chart

Foreverold:
Get someone to convert the bulls and bears to multi time frame and it might be even better on a 5 min chart

Try this one, Bulls and Bears multi time frame with 5minutes as a default. Didn't check it yet on real time, since market still close. Hope this help

Files:

thanks firedave I will try them out this next week

Hello to all,

After several tests with the indicator Aroon, I have just replaced indicators bull and bears by indicators CCI and. If somebody can help me to test this method by EA and to conceive an alert to know the results which after manual tests well seems to work, here is the rules of entrance{*entry*} and exit{*release*}:

Buy : Aroon Up crosses in the increase Aroon Dn + CCI > 100 + TrendStrength > 0

Sale: Aroon Up crosses in the decline Aroon Dn + CCI < 100 + TrendStrength < 0

Thank you for your help

Files:
aroon.gif  22 kb
Reason: