DevilFish is a fully automatic, multi-currency trading system. Trading is based on explosions of price activity. Big profits, low drawdowns and good hedging results.
- Minimum Deposit: $ 150.
- No configuration required.
- Accounts: Netting, Hedging.
- Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY.
- It works on hourly bars and is not demanding on the quality of the Internet connection.
- Works in the strategy tester in the "open prices only" mode.
- Does not use the super short trades(Scalping, Pipsing).
- Does not use martingale or Averaging.
Free version EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43170
- Set the EA to EURUSD H1 chart. This is enough for trading on all available instruments.
- Sets - select the version of the parameter set.
- Frequency of deals % - number of deals in % of the standard.
- Duration of deals % - position holding time in % of the standard value.
- StopLoss % - stop loss in % of the built-in dynamic variable.
- TAkeProfit % - take profit in % of the built-in dynamic variable.
- MoneyManagment - the choice of mode of dynamic money management. The MANUAL mode disables the management of capital and involves manual adjustment of the volume(MANUAL lot size setting).
- MANUAL lot size setting -
- Negative values: constant lot. Example: Lot = -0.15-the trade will open with a volume of 0.15 lots.
- Positive fractional values < 1: the maximum allowable risk for the transaction as a percentage. Example: Lot = 0.05, the maximum risk will be 5% of the available funds in the account.
- Positive values > 1: the maximum allowable risk for the transaction in the Deposit currency. Example: Lot = 100, the maximum risk of the transaction will be $ 100.
Advanced users can find additional options in the global variables of the terminal.
Added a new mode: Scalp_1.
Fixed errors when working with micro accounts at some brokers.
Optimization and acceleration of work.