Exp4 The xCustomEA for MT4 DEMO
Universal trading EA on custom indicators for MetaTrader 4.
The functionality of the universal trading EA The xCustomEA duplicates all the parameters of our advisor The X except one:
The xCustomEA works on a custom indicator and has the ability to program its own trading strategy for MT4 terminals.
The xCustomEA has a link to custom indicators that can be downloaded from the Internet or the mql5 market.
Limitations of the DEMO version: Works on any characters on a DEMO account or USDJPY on a real account.
You can program your custom indicator , and our advisor The xCustomEA will open positions on signals.
By purchasing our Universal Trade Adviser The xCustomEA , you can program advisors on indicators every day!
You can program individual indicators and signals for: open, close, filter, stop loss, take profit.
All other settings are identical with the settings of The X and include more than 200 parameters.
SignalNameIndicator - The name of the custom indicator from which the main signals for opening positions will be received.
SignalTypeIndicator - Indicator type for signals.
- There are two types of adviser's work:
- xCustomEA - The work of an advisor on our indicator, in which you personally program your strategy.
- xArrow - The EA works directly with a custom indicator that has buffers such as Arrow that can be used for the Expert Advisor.
IndSigToTrade - Select the indicator and signal to open the first and main position.
- Strategy number from the custom indicator SignalNameIndicator
- If the specified strategy is not found in the indicator, the EA will be unloaded from the chart with an error!
- If 0 is specified, then the strategy signals are not used but filters are used!
TF_IndSigToTrade1 - Timeframe for 1 main indicator. You can select the Time Frame by which the indicator will receive signals.
- Period_Current - the current Timeframe
SignalBuferforBUY, SignalBuferforSELL - Buffer number in the custom indicator, to receive a signal to BUY and SELL
SIGNALStrategyInputs - External parameters for custom indicator, You can specify external variables of the indicator as they are written in the settings table, separated by commas!
- 1. Specify the name of the custom indicator! If this indicator was downloaded from the MQL5 market, then you need to specify from the Market folder:
- Market \\ Name of the Indicator
- Be sure to write a double backslash \\
- 2. Specify the type of xArrow signals
- 3. Specify the number of the signal buffer for opening BUY (for example, buffer number 8)
- 4. Specify the signal buffer number for opening SELL (for example, buffer number 9)
- Thus, we do not need to program our indicator, for the adviser's work.
|Description||MetaTrader 4||MetaTrader 5|
|Copy of deals and positions between terminals||COPYLOT MT4||COPYLOT MT5|
|Trading panel in 1 click from the chart and keyboard||VIRTUALTRADEPAD MT4||VIRTUALTRADEPAD MT5|
|Automatic scalper without settings||TICK HAMSTER MT4||TICK HAMSTER MT5|
|Professional Automatic scalper, Smart Robot||TICKSNIPER MT4||TICKSNIPER MT5|
|Smart robot for beginners||GOOD SANTA MT4||GOOD SANTA MT5|
|Universal Advisor on Standard Indicators||THE X MT4||THE X MT5|
|Averager, grid, additional opening of positions on Trend and against Trend||AVERAGER MT4||AVERAGER MT5|
|Duplicator of positions, copying positions on one terminal||DUPLICATOR MT4||DUPLICATOR MT5|
|Automatic installation of stop loss / take profit / trailing stop||ASSISTANT MT4||ASSISTANT MT5|
|Simulator for strategy tester||TESTERPAD MT4||TESTERPAD MT5|
|Professional account report||EXTRAREPORTPAD MT4||EXTRAREPORTPAD MT5|
Перекомпиляция в последней версии MetaTrader по правилам маркета.
If the comment is longer than 12 characters, then the advisor will trim the extra characters.
Attention! For the EA to work correctly, set a comment no longer than 12 characters.
Not Right: Expforex The X Set # 12345
Added operation mode for the current zero bar(Shift=0)!
Attention! The current bar only forms a signal, so we do not recommend using Bar # 0(Shift=0) to receive signals!
Attention! Some indicators forcibly do not draw a signal at 0 bar! - It is right. Therefore, the adviser will not open positions using Shift = 0.
- EAPADPRO v25 update
- Additional languages added to the panel: Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Chinese, Japanese;
The translation was made using the GOOGLE Translator + MQL + Terminal site!
If you find an error in your language, please report it in messages. Thank!
- Increase the speed of the panel;
- When you first start the advisor, an indicator template file is created for programming your strategy.
A file is created in your terminal \ Files folder with name "Ind - The xCustomEA TEMPLATE.mq*"
You can open this file and follow the programming instructions of your custom strategy.
SIGNALStrategyInputs, CloseStrategyInputs, FILTERStrategyInputs can now be used with indicators written in our example (xCustomEA)
Attention! In the version for MetaTrader4, it is forbidden to transfer string parameters! When passing string parameters, the indicator may not load correctly!
- In connection with the update of the sample files and our custom indicator Ind - The xCustomEA TEMPLATE, we updated all the variables of the adviser and added an additional type: to the SLTPTypeIndicator type xCustomEA, to call from our example indicator.
Also added is the variable SLTP_IndSigToSlTp to specify the strategy number in the Ind file - The xCustomEA TEMPLATE
- Reworked system for receiving signals
- Modified indicator indicator files for receiving signals for the operation of new functions and blocks! Be attentive!
- Update EAPADPRO to version 23:
Added controls for speed testing and pause in the strategy tester;
Added a table of current open positions in the strategy tester;
- Added block control signal closure for custom indicator.
This block allows you to close open positions by signals of a custom indicator.
It is used if a custom indicator provides signals for closing positions (separately from the signals for opening a new position).
If you need to tell the adviser signals to close positions, then you need to specify: the indicator name (may be identical with the indicator name for closing positions), a set of parameters (If they differ from the default indicator parameters), TimeFrame, Bar Shift, and number buffers to receive signals for closing. Separately for BUY and SELL positions.
Attention: If you want to close a position when receiving the opposite signals, then you do not need to use this block.
- External parameters Signal for Close options:
CloseNameIndicator = ""; // CloseNameIndicator -> Indicator name to get the signal to close pos
CloseTypeIndicator = xArrow; // CloseTypeIndicator -> Type of indicator signal to close
CloseTimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT; // CloseTimeFrame -> TimeFrame of signal to close
Close_shift = 1; // Close_shift -> Bar number to receive signal to close
CloseStrategyInputs = ""; // CloseStrategyInputs -> Inputs Of Ind, separated by commas
CloseBuferforBUY = 4; // CloseBuferforBUY -> Buffer number for close BUY
CloseBuferforSELL = 5; // CloseBuferforSELL -> Buffer number for close SELL
Close_IndSigToClose = 0; // Close_IndSigToClose -> Indicator number to get Close signal
- Added Stop Loss and Take Profit control unit based on custom indicator signals.
This block allows you to set a stop loss or take profit when opening positions on the signal, which can be taken from the values of the custom indicator buffers.
If the Custom Indicator has separate buffers for getting Stop Loss or Take Profit, you can use these values when opening a new position.
Attention: Stoploss or take profit is set only when a new position is opened using a new signal. The functions of averaging, additional opening use the parameters of stop loss and take profit from past variables. Stoploss and take profit obtained from the custom indicator in Averaging and additional opening are not accepted.
Stop loss and take profit from a custom indicator is also set when using the ForcedModifySLTP function.
If you need to tell the adviser the stop loss and take profit values from the custom indicator, then you need to specify: the indicator name
(may be identical with the name of the indicator for opening / closing positions), a set of parameters (If they differ from the parameters of the indicator by
default), TimeFrame, Shift bar, and the number of buffers to get values. Separately for BUY and SELL positions and separately for StopLoss and TakeProfit.
- External parameters Custom StopLoss and TakeProfit from Indicators options:
SLTPNameIndicator = ""; // SLTPNameIndicator -> Indicator name to get the signal of SL / TP
SLTPTypeIndicator = xPrice; // SLTPTypeIndicator -> Type of indicator signal of SL / TP
SLTPTimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT; // SLTPTimeFrame -> TimeFrame of signal of SL / TP
SLTP_shift = 1; // SLTP_shift -> Bar number to receive signal of SL / TP
SLTPStrategyInputs = ""; // SLTPStrategyInputs -> Inputs of the ind, separated by commas
SLTPBuferforBUY_StopLoss = -1; // SLTPBuferforBUY_StopLoss -> Buffer number of SL for BUY
SLTPBuferforSELL_StopLoss = -1; // SLTPBuferforSELL_StopLoss -> Buffer number of SL for SELL
SLTPBuferforBUY_TakeProfit = -1; // SLTPBuferforBUY_TakeProfit -> Buffer number of TP for BUY
SLTPBuferforSELL_TakeProfit = -1; // SLTPBuferforSELL_TakeProfit -> Buffer number of TP for SELL
-Add EAPADPRO v21 panel
-Add short hints to external variables
-Add parameters for calling indicators SIGNALStrategyInputs, for indicators with the type SignalTypeIndicator = xArrow
Read more in our blog.