The SDX Chart is a free additional indicator which can be used in combination with SDX Dashboard.
- Ability to review the history of each symbol and time frame.
- Ability to change symbols and time frames with one click.
- Works perfectly in combination with SDX Dashboard and helps you to understand the system better.
- MA Period - number of periods for the calculation of the moving average and the standard deviation.
- Number of Bars - how far back to draw the indicator.
- Buttons Size Multiplier - increase or decrease the size of the buttons.
- Font Size Multiplier - increase or decrease the size of the font.
- Horizontal Distance - horizontal position of the buttons.
- Vertical Distance - vertical position of the buttons.
- Chart Auto Set - enable or disable the automatic chart configuration.
- Inputs for the 10 symbols and their short names.
- Select the 5 time frames.
Note! You can test SDX Dashboard by downloading the free limited version from here.
If you have some questions, or if you need help, contact me via PM.