Aggressive Grid Sniper
We have a trading group for this EA. Connect with other users of this EA to Maximize it's Potential. Contact me for the invite.
JOIN our MQL5.com Chats Group - Click Here
This expert advisor will open and manage trades using a fixed or incremental grid system. Default fixed grid distance is set to 50 pips while the incremental system, if set to true will adjust your grid distance according to the amount of balance in your account from 50 pips down to 10 pips in increments of 10 pips.
- Magic Number (Set to 0 for Manual Trading with Grid) - Using this Grid with other EAs must use the same magic number.
- Grid system On/Off
- Incremental grid distance (50-10) - This will automatically adjust the grid distance according to the amount of balance in your account. Set this to true for a more aggressive system.
- If you Set to true then use only one pair in one account.
- If you Set to false can be used for multiple pairs in one account.
- Incremental balance for grid distance - The Grid size will automatically adjust from 50 Pips down to 10 pips distance incrementally from this starting amount.
- Money Management
- Fixed lots - This will force lot sizes to never change.
- Lots increment - This will adjust lot sizes incrementally by this value when a trade is losing according to grid distance settings.
- Starting lot - This is the starting lot size that will either be fixed or incremental according to the previous setting
- Grid distance pips - This is the distance in pips for the grid setting
- Virtual take profit pips - This will be the virtual take profit after the trade hits the break even point
- StopLoss options
- SL=__% of balance - This will make the stop loss a percentage of the current account balance
- SL == X$(Open losses) - This will make the stop loss a fixed dollar amount of the current open losses
- Max open trades - This is the maximum number of open trades allowed
- Open by Candles - This will open buy trades when X number of bull candles are consecutive or sell trades when X number of bear candles are consecutive.
- Open trade is X candle close high/lower on/off
- Open trade is X candle close high/lower
- Open by X pips in X seconds - This will open buy trades when the speed of the price is moving up X number of pips per X number of seconds or sell trades when the speed of the price is moving down X number of pips per X number of seconds.
- 1st 2nd and 3rd open trades when speed is moving X pips in X seconds
- On/Off Open trades by X pips in X seconds
- X Open points
- X Open seconds
- Open by MA cross MA - This will open buy trades when the first moving average crosses up through the second moving average or open sell trades when the first moving average crosses down through the second moving average.
- 1st 2nd and 3rd open trades by MA cross MA
- On/Off MA cross MA Open trades
- 1st averaging period
- 1st averaging method
- 1st applied price
- 2nd averaging period
- 2nd averaging method
- 2nd applied price