The main purpose: TrailingStop for deal performed by another Expert Advisor or manually. The trading function is available as a free addition and can be used both to test the EA's performance in the tester and for independent trading in the manual or semi-automated mode. Trading direction and mode is decided by the trader. The EA cannot be used for long-term trading in the fully automated mode - it is not provided with required functions. However semi-automated mode under a trader's control can be very effective. Information function, including a block of indicators, will be helpful.
TrailingStop 3 options:
- Fixing breakeven
- Basic trailing with a dynamic trailing distance change depending on the profit level
- Protection from loss of profit though tight stop loss when the price approaches the take profit level
The Trade function allows:
- automatically open positions in a grid with a given step and the specified number of orders;
- open market positions manually;
- manually set virtual or standard stop and/or limit orders. The main advantage of virtual orders is that they ignore brokers' stop levels, which are often very high. Virtual orders can be selected and moved.
- The graphical interface allows you to constantly see and quickly change the settings in both the tester and in real trading.
- In grid trading, you can set the NextCycle_interval parameter, which opens a new cycle in case of a drawdown, if the distance from the last position exceeds NextCycle_interval + Stop_Distance.
TrendControl consists of four indicators and forms a trading signal. Any number of indicators can be used, while disabled indicators will be ignored in the signal formation. Since the robot is not designed for a long independent fully automated trading, the function is informative: it notified the trader about the presence/absence of a trading signal with given settings. Subject to an individual order via Freelance, the function can be used without any problems for automatic trading. It is also possible to change the set of indicators and to add Drawdown Control function.
Account-info shows the most important account information. The Info panel is located at the bottom of the chart and can be removed by clicking on the appropriate button (if the panel hinders general view, especially on low-resolution monitors). The function contains pyr-calculator. If you have a combined stop loss of profitable and losing positions, the calculator will show what percentage of the profit can be lost when the pyramid collapses.
A detailed description of menu items and corresponding buttons and windows of the graphical interface is published in the tab "Comments" section.
User manual (in Russian) and set files are available here: Expert Profit Nipple. Manual
- Initial_deposit - used for Account-info calculation
- Lots/TakeProfit/StopLoss - for all types of orders
- Stop_Distance/Limit_Distance - pending order distance
- Virtual_ON - virtual or standard pending orders
- Buy_Grid/Sell_Grid - enable direction for automated grid trading
- Next orders maxNumber - limit on the number of orders
- Grid_Step - grid step
- NextCycle_interval - allowing new cycle in case of a drawdown
- OrderMoveStep - virtual order moving step
- Base Trailing Start - basic value for calculating trailing distance
- TP_Distance_Percent/NipSL_Distance - take profit settings
- NoLoss_ProfitLevel/NoLoss_SL_Distance - breakeven settings
- TF/bigPeriod/bigDiffer/minPeriod/minDiffer - indicator settings
- Sar1_TF/Sar2_TF - Parabolic settings
If you are almost satisfied with the operation, make an individual order for the desired modification via Freelance. Modification will be performed quickly and efficiently.