- removed leftover debug message
- added possibility of decreasing/increasing value of Oscillation Moving Average with time
- added reverse oscillation mode
- added possibility of decreasing/increasing value of Take Profit with time
- fixed HEDGE function for sell mode
- added partial position closing (both take profit and oscillation close)
- added dynamic close/open scalable by atr
- added shortcut to presets
- fixed gfx errors
- fixed buy position open error
- critical update for trading mechanism, update from 5.36-5.38 as soon as possible.
- fixed minor bug in the YourAI. 0 parameter number did not work for ADX
- added button that allows you to freeze auto-trading with 1 click
- fixed Not Enough Money error
- "Trading Mode" moved to the top of options
- added the graphical panel to support automatic trades.
- atr and adx scale are now possible to lock in range (not to over or under-scale)
- added possibility of opening/closing single position manually at wish
- four different stop loss methods are now avaliable
- Fixed order close issues.
Fixed a bug with money management.
- Fixed trailing step with oscillation mode on distance-to-MA closure.
- Fixed PIPS SL graphics with oscillation mode.
- Added the PIPS stop loss. Using this stop loss instead of equity-based allows to use many instances of the EA on different pairs on one account.
- Major speed increase while back-testing in case of preset failure.
- Fixed minor errors.
- Fixed free preset.
- Fixed issues with closing positions at bad brokers. Critical Update -
Please update your EA as soon as possible (use save state to resume trading after the update).
- Added option to draw graphics before the first position is opened.
- Added option to speed up math (by disabling line descriptions) while drawing GFX.
- Fixed GBPJPY preset since it was gone since version 2.01.
- Added save-states. Now whenever you close the terminal and open it again, the EA will automatically resume trading from saved point.
WARNING! In MT4 this option is DISABLED by default for back-testing purposes, ENABLE it on LIVE/DEMO trading.
- Added equity protection if the funds are too low for current preset (override possible).
- Added option to automatically adjust money management to protect part of the account. You will be able now invest 100%, 80%, 50%, 10% of the account and so on, just by selecting proper option from the list.
- Added oscillation mode. You can now program Grid to oscillate around selected moving average. (i created few presets for different currency pairs). Option is to scale the grid when ADX is rising - to avoid catching positions too soon in case of strong trend.
- Added built-in currency converter. If your account has different currency than USD, you may just input relation of your CUR/USD ratio and money management will be automatically adjusted.
- Fixed the graphics displaying "take profit" improperly.
Please look up Comments tab for presets for other currency pairs.
- Loading now only occurs at start
- Fixed displaying lot amount while loading save-state
- Removed debug messages
- Fixed option to close all transactions from menu
- Added automated trading beta version. Note that choosing timeframes in MT4 is ineffective, indicators may use current timeframe without 99% tick history! (csv file is not enough to make indicators work)
- Added control over how many transactions are going to be opened when changed from "no action" to any mode.
- Added a delay possible between closing and opening new transaction.
- Added an option to enable price level to stop the script from starting new trades (yet current transaction remains open).
- Added currency stop loss (if drawdawn exceeds that settings, stop-loss kicks in).
- Optimized the default GBP/JPY grid using new functions.
- Added history of GBPJPY in csv for 1m open prices download.
Alpha changes (use them at your own risk!):
- Added automated trading in ALPHA mode - very little tests. No default settings. Please backtest, test and report your observations in private messages.