Grid Harvester MT4 Free
Free version of the grid strategy! Identical strategy to the full version, the only limitation is the number of positions.
Its goal is to harvest most out of trending market (on automatic mode) taking advantage of corrections in trends. It can be also used by experienced traders on manual trading. This kind of system is being used by most successful social traders having 500+ paid subscribers.
Combine your trading experience with this automatic strategy! It contains grid for GBPJPY that is easily scalable on other currencies.
You can also build grid on your own from scratch!
The strategy also supports stop loss option. You can use equity-based stop loss setting percentage of equity to be protected in one transaction.
- Test it on GBPJPY 06.2012 - 11.2013 at any timeframe (every tick).
- Other pairs: CHFJPY, EURJPY, CADJPY, USDJPY.
- Can be also tested on any other currency pair with a trending market (for example, GBPUSD 06.2013-11.2013) or oscillating market. Better would be using more tight grid on GBPUSD and follow day's trend if not in oscillation mode. In oscillation mode use 8-16 MAs to oscillate around.
The Expert Advisor is very easy to configure. Send me private messages for more details or watch the MetaTrader 4 version video tutorial.
All options have a long description giving an example of what can be accomplished with certain options.
Become a successful signal provider with tons of subscriptions or simply trade your own account and make big profits with a well-known system.
Watch YouTube presentation and screen-shots.
JPY pairs are good for automated trading as Japan is facing default and inflating its currency (yet it does not guarantee success).
The strategy has both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 versions.
- added reverse oscillation mode
- added possibility of decreasing/increasing value of Take Profit with time
- fixed HEDGE function for sell mode
- added dynamic close/open scalable by atr
- added shortcut to presets
- fixed buy position open error
- critical update for trading mechanism, update from 5.36-5.38 as soon as possible.
- fixed Not Enough Money error
- "Trading Mode" moved to the top of options
- atr and adx scale are now possible to lock in range (not to over or under-scale)
- added possibility of opening/closing single position manually at wish
- four different stop loss methods are now avaliable
- Fixed PIPS SL graphics with oscillation mode.
- Major speed increase while back-testing in case of preset failure.
- Fixed minor errors.
- Fixed free preset.
Please update your EA as soon as possible (use save state to resume trading after the update).
- Added option to speed up math (by disabling line descriptions) while drawing GFX.
- Fixed GBPJPY preset since it was gone since version 2.01.
WARNING! In MT4 this option is DISABLED by default for back-testing purposes, ENABLE it on LIVE/DEMO trading.
- Added equity protection if the funds are too low for current preset (override possible).
- Added option to automatically adjust money management to protect part of the account. You will be able now invest 100%, 80%, 50%, 10% of the account and so on, just by selecting proper option from the list.
- Added oscillation mode. You can now program Grid to oscillate around selected moving average. (i created few presets for different currency pairs). Option is to scale the grid when ADX is rising - to avoid catching positions too soon in case of strong trend.
- Added built-in currency converter. If your account has different currency than USD, you may just input relation of your CUR/USD ratio and money management will be automatically adjusted.
- Fixed the graphics displaying "take profit" improperly.
Please look up Comments tab for presets for other currency pairs.
- Loading now only occurs at start
- Fixed displaying lot amount while loading save-state
- Removed debug messages
- Fixed option to close all transactions from menu
- Added control over how many transactions are going to be opened when changed from "no action" to any mode.
- Added a delay possible between closing and opening new transaction.
- Added an option to enable price level to stop the script from starting new trades (yet current transaction remains open).
- Added currency stop loss (if drawdawn exceeds that settings, stop-loss kicks in).
- Optimized the default GBP/JPY grid using new functions.
- Added history of GBPJPY in csv for 1m open prices download.
Alpha changes (use them at your own risk!):
- Added automated trading in ALPHA mode - very little tests. No default settings. Please backtest, test and report your observations in private messages.