Grid Harvester MT5 Free
Free version of the grid strategy! Identical strategy to the full version, the only limitation is the number of positions.
Its goal is to harvest most out of trending market (on automatic mode) taking advantage of corrections in trends. It can be also used by experienced traders on manual trading. This kind of system is being used by most successful social traders having 500+ paid subscribers.
Combine your trading experience with this automatic strategy! It contains grid for GBPJPY that is easily scalable on other currencies.
You can also build grid on your own from scratch!
The strategy also supports stop loss option. You can use equity-based stop loss setting percentage of equity to be protected in one transaction.
- Test it on GBPJPY 06.2012 - 11.2013 at any timeframe (every tick).
- Other pairs: CHFJPY, EURJPY, CADJPY, USDJPY.
Can be also tested on any other currency pair with a trending market (for example, GBPUSD 06.2013-11.2013) or oscillating market. Better would be using more tight grid on GBPUSD and follow day's trend if not in oscillation mode. In oscillation mode use 8-16 MAs to oscillate around.
The Expert Advisor is very easy to configure. Send me private messages for more details or watch the MetaTrader 4 version video tutorial.
All options have a long description giving an example of what can be accomplished with certain options.
Become a successful signal provider with tons of subscriptions or simply trade your own account and make big profits with a well-known system.
Watch YouTube presentation and screen-shots.
JPY pairs are good for automated trading as Japan is facing default and inflating its currency (yet it does not guarantee success).
The strategy has both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 versions.
- added dynamic close/open scalable by atr
- added shortcut to presets
- fixed broken "BUY -1" and "SELL -1" buttons
- fixed Not Enough Money error
- "Trading Mode" moved to the top of options
- atr and adx scale now possible to lock in range (not to over or under-scale)
- added possibility of opening/closing single position manually at wish
- 4 different stop-loss methods now avaliable
- Fixed PIPS SL graphics with oscillation mode.
- Disabled save-states by default because of issues with back-testing. Enable them on demo/live trading.
- Major speed increase while back-testing in case of preset failure.
- Fixed minor errors.
- Fixed free default grid.
- Added option to speed up math (by disabling line descriptions) while drawing GFX.
- Fixed GBPJPY preset since it was gone since version 2.01.
- Loading now only occurs at start
- Fixed displaying lot amount while loading save-state
- Removed debug messages
- Fixed option to close all transactions from menu
- Added equity protection if the funds are too low for current preset (override possible).
- Added option to automatically adjust money management to protect part of the account. You will be able now invest 100%, 80%, 50%, 10% of the account and so on, just by selecting proper option from the list.
- Added oscillation mode. You can now program Grid to oscillate around selected moving average. (i created few presets for different currency pairs). Option is to scale the grid when ADX is rising - to avoid catching positions too soon in case of strong trend.
- Added built-in currency converter. If your account has different currency than USD, you may just input relation of your CUR/USD ratio and money management will be automatically adjusted.
- Fixed the graphics displaying "take profit" improperly.
Please look up Comments tab for presets for other currency pairs.
- Fixed minor bugs in Beta Automated Mode
- Removed time restrictions.
- Added a delay possible between closing and opening new transaction.
- Added an option to enable price level to stops the script from starting new trades (yet current transaction remains opened).
- Added currency stop loss (if draw-dawn exceeds that settings stop-loss kicks-in).
- Optimized the default GBP/JPY grid using new functions.