LCF Theta Vector
LCF Theta Vector is based on custom variation of RSI indicator in assistance of vector algorithm and built-in AUTO_OPTIMIZER module that allows for dynamic adaptation to current market conditions (no calibration needed) - the specific result is chosen on the basis of several different coefficients. All additional stoploss mechanics can be used together.
EA can be run on different symbols and timeframes but for reducing demand on computing power internal parameters are narrowed and it is highly recommended to run it on this symbols and timeframes:
- XAUUSD (GOLD) at H1 time-frame (average 15 trades per month)
- XAGUSD (SILVER) at H1 time-frame (average 8 trades per month)
- USDJPY at H1 time-frame (average 21 trades per month)
- and more in future
Default parameters are dedicated for XAUUSD (GOLD) symbol on H1 time-frame.
- AUTO_OPTIMIZER - takes a piece of the market, then it makes from hundreds to even thousands of simulations with various parameters combinations, results are being further calculated and best result is applied for next period. For each symbol which is susceptible to used method, usable variants are narrowed to increase work speed and prevent from price anomalies. Some variants must be excluded for some symbols, becouse even if they have good results in simulation they don't have good performance in next period of time.
- AUTO_LOT - auto-calculation of LOT value based on SL, BASE2ACC_RATIO and RISK values according to actual account balance. In most cases EA automatically obtain or calculate BASE2ACC_RATIO value. Otherwise it returns alert and value should be inserted manually (exchange ratio between margin and account currencies).
- DTSL - (Differential Trailing Stop Loss) hybrid mechanism of trailing stoploss and takeprofit. DTSL_POINTS value determines hidden take profit level and the closer the price is to this level, the tighter it becomes the stoploss. Check comments section to see graphic explanation.
- Recommended initial capital 1000+ USD (if minimum LOT=0.01) and 10000+ USD (if minimum LOT=0.1)
- In some cases patience of the user (on XAGUSD there is average 8 trades per month)
- STOP_LOSS - if true, use classic stop loss (required to enable additional stoploss mechanics).
- SL_BREAKEVEN - if true, use standard break-even mechanic (according to SL_POINTS value).
- TRAILING_SL - if true, use standard trailing stop loss mechanic (accoirding to TSL_POINTS value).
- DTSL - if true, use DTSL mechanics (according to DTSL_POINTS value).
- SL_POINTS - initial stop loss value in points.
- TSL_POINTS - trailing stop loss value in points.
- DTSL_POINTS - DTSL take profit value in points.
- AUTO_LOT - if true, use AUTO_LOT module.
- RISK - maximum risk per trade in percentage of current account balance (recommended range: 1-3).
- BASE2ACC_RATIO - exchange rate between "margin_currency" from symbol specification and account currency (margin/account).
- MAGIC_BUY - unique number for buy orders.
- MAGIC_SELL - unique number for sell orders.
- LOT - fixed LOT value (if AUTO_LOT=false).
- LVL - max number of subsequent orders (separately for buy and sell, recommended range: 5-15).
- added SL_BREAKEVEN input
- added TRAILING_SL input
- added DTSL input
- added TSL_POINTS input
- added DTSL_POINTS input
2) Implementation of auto-calculation of BASE2ACC_RATIO value