The Expert Advisor identifies extreme overbought and oversold conditions in a market. Opening positions on extreme overbought conditions or extreme oversold conditions allows for getting the highest profit. If the starting position is in a loss then the second or third position has the probability to gain big profit value. The built-in spread filter manages slippages and spread extension.
The EA does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitration, etc.
The Expert Advisor works with Stop loss, The Larry Williams Percent Range indicator, The Envelopes indicator and Trailing Stop.
The Expert Advisor is optimized for trading on the GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY and USDJPY pair. The adviser can also work on other currency pairs.
- Advanced Technology;
- Good testing results with 99,9% of simulation quality.
- No need to close the robot during news releases.
- money management system;
- no martingale, no grid, no arbitrage;
- The system can run with the brokers providing floating spread.
- easy to set up.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Platform: MT4;
- Broker with fast execution.
- VPS is recommended.
- Five-digit accounts.
- TrailingStar - the distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Envelopes_Period - Averaging period for calculation of the main line.
- Envelopes_Deviation - Percent deviation from the main line.
- WPR_Period - Averaging period for calculation.
- Risk - the ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Magic - Order magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in percentage for no transactions