PZ Double Top Bottom MT5
This indicator finds double top and double bottom reversal patterns, and raises trading signals using breakouts.
- Clear trading signals
- Customizable colors and sizes
- Implements performance statistics
- Customizable fibonacci retracement levels
- It displays suitable stop-loss and take-profit levels
- It implements email/sound/visual alerts
- Amplitude: The amplitude represents the minimum amount of bars between alternative price points. To find big patterns, increase the amplitude parameter. To find smaller patterns, decrease the amplitude parameter.
- Min. Retracement: The minimum fibonacci retracement needed in a pattern.
- Max. Retracement: The maximum fibonacci retracement possible in a pattern.
- Max History Bars: Amount of past bars to evaluate when the indicator loads in the chart.
- Display Stats: Show or hide the statistics dashboard and performance data.
- Display SL/TP Levels: Show or hide the suitable stop-loss and take-profit levels for each signal.
- Drawing Options: Colors and sizes for bullish or bearish lines and labels, as well as font sizes.
- Breakouts: Colors and sizes for breakout arrows.
- Alerts: Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Added suitable SL and TP Levels