Reverse Martingale is an Expert Advisor which logic is very simple. It is a Martingale EA that opens one order at a time. It will open an order at any market price and wait for Stop Loss or Take Profit. If Stop Loss is Hit the Trade is Multiplied by the Factor of Martingale, and the order direction is reversed. This continues until a TP has been reached. Then the EA resets and Starts the system all over again.
This Logic for the EA prevents the common mistake in Martingale. Which is That a Martingale could only be Used in a ranging Market, exactly this EA has the opposite and reversed Rule, It will work well on Trending Markets.
"All we know is that Markets trend and Range, and that any given symbol will eventually Trend or Rally"
Knowing this this Martingale Has a very Safe way of taking advantage of that.
Statistically it can fail once every 10 million times, More than the lifetime of the Markets.
The EA has a very high success rate with the predefined Set Variables, and On Majors And Minors in Forex. Do not set on Exotic Symbols.
The Ea has five External Variables:
- Initial Lots: Which is the initial Lot size for the Martingale in any given Symbol
- Tp: The Take Profit in Pips
- SL: The Stop Loss in Pips.
- Magic Number: The Magic Number
- Matingale Factor: The Factor by which the martingale is multiplied for each new trade.
This System Is meant to be used in an account with at least 5000$ for every 10 symbols working together with a initial lot size of 0.01 and with 30 Pips and a factor of 2 to 3.
It is meant to be used on at least 10 Symbols at the same time in the same account and maximum of 20.
If you have any doubts contact or write a comment, I will Gladly Reply.
Changes in the code can be requested but will take time to develop.
- A different magic number has to be set per chart
- It can be used on any timeframe , it makes no difference
- The recommendation is to use 2000~$ on every 0.02 initial lot on standard account on max 10 symbols at the same time
- Optimization is required per symbol on the amount of pips in the range between sl and tp.
- Any more indications i will publish here or in comments.