Rent a Signal service development and suggestions

The forum is finishing the first stage of Rent a Signal service as a beta testing right now.

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your trading signals and win even more money than trading.

Forex TSD forum administration

hi

Great project ND,it's better to make a signal rank statistical overview , user can see which one has a better signal performance

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Great project ND,it's better to make a signal rank statistical overview , user can see which one has a better signal performance

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I think the user will see the performance of every signal seller on this Rent a Signal service.

Upto last trade performance on autoupdated charts

Hi ND,

getTrendz - trade with Amarnath Kondiyan

Hi amarnath,

Thanks for your interest in forex tsd Rent a Signal service.

As I understand you are planning to participate in Rent a Signal service as a Signal Seller.

So, just for information:

The Sellers will receive money monthly from subscriptors

(Depending of the quality of the signal they will get more subscriptiors). Buyers and sellers will be able to

discontinue the service when they want.

So, it is just general information.

Please do not post here any statements or any. All communication with me concerning participation in our service as a signal seller - by PM please.

And one more time:

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your trading signals and win even more money than trading.

It is fully automated.

The signal seller is trading on Metatrader on demo or on real account in the way he wants: manually or by EA. The signal seller can be any person who is trading (just a trader).

All statistics about the signals (it may be many signal sellers) are coming to website for user to see: will user subscribe to those signals, or will select the other signal seller with different price and so on (just for example).

The user will receive the signals directly to Metatrader (by EA).

It is in beta testing now.

As I remember (i tested this Rent a Signal service few months ago):

- the signal provider (just a trader) can register (for free) and trade using some tool on the chart. He can trade manually or by EA on Metatrader. Any broker. Demo or real account.

- the user can select the signal providers concerning the price and signals performance and use it as EA on the chart. Metatrader as well.

Location of signal provider and signal user - does not matter.

It was like that when I tested this service: i tested as signal provider and as a signal buyer.

We need just experience traders who want to participate and to be a signal provider.

By the way, there are some members who are inerested to make the signals (they are already doing it somewhere) so it is not a problem for everything. It is just a service.

As to me so I did our forex tsd signals for free for few months and I am planning to continue one day.

ND:

What kind of signals you are searching to be provided?... The kind of forecasting ones like "buy at this level price" or "sell at this level", SL, TP?.. Or live signals, placed instantly ?

I am still confused as to what you are proposing?

ES

newdigital:
By the way, there are some members who are inerested to make the signals (they are already doing it somewhere) so it is not a problem for everything. It is just a service. As to me so I did our forex tsd signals for free for few months and I am planning to continue one day.
Reason: