Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 21

Kenny Rogers:
ND,

I think you need to fix the calculation errors first.

For example, in the Daily Signal by killerpips, look at this particular trade.

It is clearly 46 pips, not 460 pips. I mean, if simple adding and subtracting calculation cannot be done correctly. It is not very confidence inducing to anyone. Let's get these little things fixed first, then maybe you can move onto more dynamic problems.

It was fixed now.

KaMpeR:
I would have to concur here? It's like having a vehicle and the wrong fuel for it?

No point in having the vehicle then, is there?

So, lets get the fuel right and then decide where we want to go.

Stats and the calculation thereof should take a decent coder less than a day to complete and have functioning 100%, then the Beta Testers like us can stop worrying about why our results are not the same as those published and get on with helping to resolve the real issues.

Hi KaMpeR,

As I see you are on the second position concerning weekly pips, on 3rd position concerning total pips (it is very good because you started later than many oither traders). And you have 2 active/open trades (please confirm as I am looking for RAs website).

And please, for any error - please PM to me.

Because I understand in the following way : no error - no problem.

I opened RAS thread in elite section and attached some elite section EAs to the RAS tool. May be, we can extend this beta testing for elite members. Just for information.

I just looked at free signals (it may be interesting for many members just to start without paying money). Some martingale EA is on the first position with 6554 pips totally.

Who is killerpips?

I have the record of forex-tsd usernames which are participating. But the members can use any username in RAS website.

Who is killerpips? Please reply here or by PM.

You are doing good.

It is paid signals:

And it is his free signals:

Please, do not stop free signals as it is the promotion for RAS service and your paid service.

May be ElectricSavant was right: the members should registered under their forex-tsd usernames. But ... anyway ... it is too late now.

Fow example: I am using 3 different usernames for 3 different elite servers. Just to be easy for the people who will manage elite section without me (not planning to leave but just in case).

So, who is who?

Just a clear situation with with Holger as it is EA related with Igorad (it was confirmed). Doing good as well:

Files:

Hi guys? Who is fxtrader625?

This trader made very good performance ...

Do not want to post the images but please reply by PM or on this thread.

Next.

itsa.

Can you reply?

Are you testing or something?

Yes, it is very good in pips but may be it is something with money management.

Total trades 58. You can ask to some one to fix your MM (for some percentage for example).

Files:
itsa_1.jpg  18 kb

newdigital:
Hi guys? Who is fxtrader625?

This trader made very good performance ...

Do not want to post the images but please reply by PM or on this thread.

Hi, here I am

Is there anything I can help you?

Jeff

Interested

Hi newdigital and all,

I am interested in participating in this project. Both ends: buyer and seller. I have not finished reading the thread yet, so will not extend too much now. But seems to me a great idea.

My EA may be ready to operate in a few weeks. It can trade now but has some known misbehaviours I must correct first.

My first idea about exposing my EA is (please show me if there is anything wrong with it) to allow access to the account it is trading (server, login and investor password) so people can see it trade live. Some forums (e.g. FF) would not allow me to post this information. I have not checked FX-tsd about it yet.

Congratulations for your project. I must continue reading the thread to get more details.

Regards,

Jairo.

Well.

From now I can contact with the traders using email.

And very important thing:

- please update your RAS tool (EA and dll files);

- please report about any mistake on your trades with this new version of RAS (since Monday 27th of October).

- also, please PM to me about the following: do you want to keep the record of trades on RAS? If yes, so please check for mistaken trades on RAS website (trades with 0 price and so on) - and PM to me with the links. Because if you do not want to keep it so I am having proposal to delete trades history since the beginning till Monday 27th of October.

The same message will be sent by email to all the sellers (on Sunday).

When was the RAS file last updated, please let us know what the current version is and where to check for this information?

Could the developers please add a version number to the ex4 file so that a simple look in the directory will let us know if we have the most current?

Thanks

Wayne

Reason: