Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 15

Send a PM to ND. Understand that you would be a beta tester and there is a lot of work to do...this is not a commercial product yet...

ES

moshebaruh:
so how to subscribe as seller? I am interested but I don't know how to start

Hi moshebaruh,

I received your PM and replied.

Website of RAS will not be posted because RAS tool and website is on beta testing now. Because I am receiving many PMs and many members want to buy some signals and a lot of members want to use free signals (there are many signals for free and there are many signals for elite members for free for them) but I am very sorry:

it is BETA TESTING. No one can buy something which is not ready yet.

RAS tool is updating almost in every day now so you should wait for the first stable version. It may be 1 week or so. Besides, after we will receive the first stable version so we will need to implement many ideas concerning statistics and so on (it was posted by many members on this thread). Besides, we (members of this forum) will need to create some policy for the members who want to be the sellers of the signals ... and may be we will create some section on the forum with discussion ...

I will send PM to you (and to all interested as I am keeping some kind of 'record' of the members who are interested) with information after that (it will take may be 1 week for the first stable version of RAS). I think that first stable version will be very soon and you (and others who are interested) will be able to test it. But concerning website statistics and 'to be a seller' policy - it will take some time because it is related to the discussion and members will take some ... ideas and so on.

Because it is not a problem with some of the free signals and the signals for elite members using elite section EAs (instead of simple performance excel files for example). But concerning the selling for money so it should be discussed about who should be accepted and so on.

-----------

To make it shorter:

please wait one week.

I guess I can understand why giving out real names may get some traders nervous if they live in an unstable environment and the fear of "nutters". But they can get your real name by paypal.

Anyways, it was just a suggestion. My only goal now is to give ND a hand with beta testing and feedback. I just don't want to see this great concept become the next gateway for snake oil gurus who loves describing their profitability without the live statements to back it up.

ND, can the sellers have the option block out the details of their trades to nonsubscribers? And only lot size, pips, and $$$ (track record) are shown to nonsubscribers? Subscribers obviously get to see all trades details. Would this be a viable option? I know some traders (myself included) always fear that their signals will be dissected for their edge.

with regards to real account vs demo account, a real trader should have nothing to hide if he is making real money. so KR you have a valid point there.

I am not into selling signals yet , however I have started to manage some accounts, and I gave my details to most of my clients, soon after that someone hacked into my online bank account and clean it up, this was two weeks ago.

I didn't know whom to blame or suspect, the people whom trusted me with their accounts or the poor security level on my computer, I prefer to believe that was due to the low security level on my computer, however I am more careful into whom should I give my contact to, and will never trust to post anything on public.

to give you an example just put your paypal address on any forum and see how much spam emails and attacks you will get...

So I would advise traders not to give much details about themselves, it's not worth the risk.

BTW I got the money back from the bank.

Well...I guess I have nothing to lose then ☺

ES

Question:

If a buyer connects to my signal at Rent a Signal can he see my personal information if I broadcast from my live account?

ES

newdigital:
It was discussed already but how to achieve it?

Any seller can have many signals ... and any buyers can use many signals (free, or for money) in one Metatrader ...

I think we will need to create the section on the forum for the future to explain anything to the buyers ...

But you know ... if one EA or seller is doing 3,000 pips in one week (just one week only), and the other EA or seller is doing 100 pips every week during the many months ... so most of the people will look at the first signal privider anyway irrespective of our desire that second one is more good for example.

We will need more statistics options on RAS website.

The simple way to fix this would be to average three numbers.

1) Average Profit calculated per day = $?.??

2) Average Profit calculated per week = $?.??

3) Average Profit calculated per month = $?.??

If this is made available on the stats page instead of the calculation as it is right now, which in my opinion is not good at all because some person who does not trade at all can be at the top of the list?

Non traders should not even feature on the list till they have at least entered one trade or at best be relegated to the bottom of the list till they do make a trade.

This should be reset on a weekly basis.

If the stats were shown in this manner then it would be far easier for buyers to be able to find consistent traders and separate them from the sharks trying to make a quick buck?

Cheers

Wayne

ElectricSavant:
Question:

If a buyer connects to my signal at Rent a Signal can he see my personal information if I broadcast from my live account?

ES

No, they see nothing. They see their RAS EA and trades and can compare the trades with the peformance in RAS website.

soooo folks what is the problem to broadcast LIVE!...see...Rent A signal is unique! Demo Jockeys you have no excuse...put your money where your mouth is!

ES

P.S. I want to remind every seller out there...you can use two platforms or even more to broadcast with to the same signal service...can't you see the possibilities yet...? Your trend following EA can be combined with your breakout Ea...and you can combine you fast TF EA for choppy....all on the same pair or differnet pair...FROM THREE PLATFORMS ALL ISOLATING EACH METHOD...BUT THE BUYER SEAMLESSLY SEES ONE SIGNAL ON ONE RECEIVING PLATFORM!!!

newdigital:
No, they see nothing. They see their RAS EA and trades and can compare the trades with the peformance in RAS website.

KaMpeR:

If this is made available on the stats page instead of the calculation as it is right now, which in my opinion is not good at all because some person who does not trade at all can be at the top of the list?

Non traders should not even feature on the list till they have at least entered one trade or at best be relegated to the bottom of the list till they do make a trade.

This should be reset on a weekly basis.

If the stats were shown in this manner then it would be far easier for buyers to be able to find consistent traders and separate them from the sharks trying to make a quick buck?

Cheers

Wayne

It is related to pips calculation and in dollars calculation.

Just 3 or 4 traders are using MM. Other may be 20 traders are using fixed lot size and dollars calculation may be useless for them:

- one trader is trading on 0.01 lot size all the time with 1,000 deposit;

- the other one is using 0.2 all the time with 5,000 deposit;

So, they will prefer pips calculation. Because majority of the traders/sellers will use fixed lot size.

And most EAs in elite section - fixed lot size.

The buyers can change lot size using their RAS EA in buy mode settings (lot multiplier).

It should be pips calculation and dollars calculation as well.

If we delete pips calculation completely so we will have just 5 - 7 traders only mostly with martingale EAs.

So, it may be the following:

1) Average Profit calculated per day = pips? = $?.??

2) Average Profit calculated per week = pips? = $?.??

3) Average Profit calculated per month = pips? = $?.??

And the other problem is the following:

many traders are using 0.01 lot size hoping that the buyers will select their lot size according to their deposit using lot multiplier. So, they are doing just few dollars as a performance by 0.01 lot size ... I think the pips calculation will help us 'not to promote' martingale/pyramiding too much.

So, it should be 2 ways of calculation:

- in pips;

- in dollars calculated based on some deposit size ... let's say 10,000 for example ...

and DD as well ...

Pips calculation is giving some kind of performance presentation.

But performance in dollars should be calculated based on some deposit size + DD + maximum open trades + some more + max lot size + min lot size and more.

Besides, it may be the idea to program many kinds of MM inside this RAS EA. If majority is using fixed lot size so the buyers can select MM inside this RAS EA as the settings ... just an idea ...

I saw some library file on the forum with more than 1,000 kinds of MM coded

Reason: