Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 75

ElectricSavant:
aaaaaaaaa+ is best hehe

Good one ES but I guess #@a will give you higher rank

can't get RAS 413 to work properly

Hi

I'm having problems with ID 413 which is FXSS EA. Yesterday I put it on a demo account and it proceeded to open many trades, then close them all immediately. This happened many times until I took it off - the phrase 'Trade is not allowed' kept coming up. I guessed that somehow it was conflicting with my other subscribed EAs (183, 184 and 126), and found that if I just had it on its own without any other RAS EAs it would work fine. Today I have put it on my live account and it was working well, but then I introduced Jairo's Trade Perfect (Id 393), soon after which all the FXSS trades started closing, and now they have all closed, both active and pending ones. I have been through all possibilities with changing the setup of Rentasignal etc, but can't seem to find a way to make FXSS work on the same platform as any other RAS EA.

Any help on this would be much appreciated. I did contact FX about this but he just suggested that my setup was wrong somewhere, but I really don't believe that it is.

too funny...I have been called a real %$#hole before...so I am #1!! hA!

MiniMe:
Good one ES but I guess #@a will give you higher rank

if you have another expert running check in the code if that expert handle open and pending trades using magic number or not, maybe you are using an expert that handle all the trades regardless of the magic number

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() )

[/PHP]

where the right way will be something of this kind

[PHP] if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic)

dpaulo:
Hi

I'm having problems with ID 413 which is FXSS EA. Yesterday I put it on a demo account and it proceeded to open many trades, then close them all immediately. This happened many times until I took it off - the phrase 'Trade is not allowed' kept coming up. I guessed that somehow it was conflicting with my other subscribed EAs (183, 184 and 126), and found that if I just had it on its own without any other RAS EAs it would work fine. Today I have put it on my live account and it was working well, but then I introduced Jairo's Trade Perfect (Id 393), soon after which all the FXSS trades started closing, and now they have all closed, both active and pending ones. I have been through all possibilities with changing the setup of Rentasignal etc, but can't seem to find a way to make FXSS work on the same platform as any other RAS EA.

Any help on this would be much appreciated. I did contact FX about this but he just suggested that my setup was wrong somewhere, but I really don't believe that it is.

Hi dpaulo,

But other signals are fine?

I see you have many ...

Because the settings are the same for any signals ... the errors may be because you are using repeated combination of IDs in the settings ... may be.

Did you check the settings?

- 2 dll files?

- this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179142

- your password key?

- id? how many RAS EAs do you have in one MetaTrader? What did you write in buyers_opt_filter_signal?

It should be like that:

- write nothing. blank. In this case you will receive the trades from all your subscribed IDs in one Metatrader;

- or write something, for example, 123 (it is ID = 123); or 123,1234 (it is ID 123 and ID 1234).

And it should not be repeated!

- check your broker for max possible simultanious open trades. As I know it is 1,000 for IBFX and 100 for Alpari rus.

Contest with fxsimplesignals and other vendors (they are having the threads here).

Or send log files to me (it is in the files folder, for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\files).

Hi newdigital,

Many thanks for your quick reply. I have checked through all your list. I did not have the wininet.dll in my libraries file, however I put it in hoping this would solve the problem. Then I activated FXSS EA which immediately opened all it's usual trades, then I activated Trade Perfect on the same Metatrader. As soon as I had done this FXSS started closing all of its trades, so the problem remains.

In the buyer-opt-filter-signal I'm entering only the ID for the EA I want to run (I don't want to enter '0' as there are some EAs I don't want to use on this platform, but do want to use on a different Metatrader). All these other EAs are working fine side by side on a different Metatrader, but as soon as I introduce FXSS EA it just opens then closes all of its own trades. It only seems to work when it is entirely on its own in a Metatrader with no other RAS EAs.

I'm sure this must be a quirk with my system and wonder if a completely new install of Metatrader might help?

Also if I send you the logfiles, may I just attach them to a forum entry, or should it be a PM?

Thank you.

In addition to the last post, I have also noticed that when FXSS closes all it's trades, also all of Trade Perfects open trades get closed also, in other words all of RAS EAs trades get closed - then 'Trade is not allowed'........!!??

It's strange but there must be an answer.........

Dan

As I understand, you have the following.

1 Metatrader.

2 charts.

- 1st chart: RAS EA with buyer-opt-filter-signal = 413

- the other chart: RAS EA with buyer-opt-filter-signal = 393

Right?

It should work in this way with buyer_install_version 1 and 2.

But you can use 1 chart with 1 Metatrader with buyer-opt-filter-signal = 413,393

In this case your RAS EA will be the buyer for 413 (FXSS) and for 393 (Trade Perfect).

You do not need 2 RAS EAs in same Metatrader. Because you can always stop/pause/resume using some pair(s) or ID(s) using RAS website ... so do not need to go to the settings of the EA. Use 1 RAS EA and manage the pairs/ID from advanced stats of website:

Files:
pause_1002.jpg  47 kb

Yes, I have tried both ways, with the ID as 393,413 and also seperately, but the reason I have two charts is because they trade 2 different pairs, I will now try with just one chart and see what happens.

Thanks

Different pairs - does not matter.

You should have those pairs in Market Watch window in Metatrader.

But you can attach RAS EA to any pair.

1 RAS EA.

Reason: