Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 7

Iceman19999,

This is a work in progress...It is not open yet to buyers...keep an eye on ND's posts for the roll out of this service in November 2008.

I cannot even turn my signal service on as it stands now and I am told it is my computer. I really do not know what I am doing wrong...I am waiting on ND as he is the only one that I can understand at the moment....and I am not Russian...but he speaks traders language...and I am getting accustomed to his style.

ES

P.S. I can imagine that ND is handling hundreds of PM's about Rent a signal, while at the same time updating the EliteTraders section...and also administering and moderating forex-tsd. I think I got a little ahead of things here and I need to back off and wait a little. I have great hopes for rent a Signal and it will be a great thing for both sellers and buyers...(I will be both) I have so many ideas...I am just overflowing at the moment. ND and I posted about this Rent a signal idea in the EliteSection 6 months ago...ND has actually stuck with it and he came through....Patience is virtue. All of you should pop in to the EliteTrader section now and then even of you only pay for one month twice a year...there is a lot of good stuff in there and there is now more IBFX tradeable stuff in there...so if you have not checked in recently...now is the time. 12 bucks now and then to support this site is worth it...ND never pushes the Elite section and he is going to kill me for cheerleading again...sorry ND...

ElectricSavant:
Iceman19999,

This is a work in progress...It is not open yet to buyers...keep an eye on ND's posts for the roll out of this service in November 2008.

I cannot even turn my signal service on as it stands now and I am told it is my computer. I really do not know what I am doing wrong...I am waiting on ND as he is the only one that I can understand at the moment....and I am not Russian...but he speaks traders language...and I am getting accustomed to his style.

ES

P.S. I can imagine that ND is handling hundreds of PM's about Rent a signal, while at the same time updating the EliteTraders section...and also administering and moderating forex-tsd. I think I got a little ahead of things here and I need to back off and wait a little. I have great hopes for rent a Signal and it will be a great thing for both sellers and buyers...(I will be both) I have so many ideas...I am just overflowing at the moment. ND and I posted about this Rent a signal idea in the EliteSection 6 months ago...ND has actually stuck with it and he came through....Patience is virtue. All of you should pop in to the EliteTrader section now and then even of you only pay for one month twice a year...there is a lot of good stuff in there and there is now more IBFX tradeable stuff in there...so if you have not checked in recently...now is the time. 12 bucks now and then to support this site is worth it...ND never pushes the Elite section and he is going to kill me for cheerleading again...sorry ND...

Thanks for the update, and the Elite info think I will pop in.

Who is going to monitor this?

New Digital,

I'm not trying to be negative here but lets look at the economics of this. It looks great from the seller's point of view - more revenue, no risk. But what about buyer protection? That has been one of the cornerstones of TSD - Straight talk and not holding back punches when they are deserved.

Are you (or someone you know) up to the task of tracking EVERY signal "SOLD" on rent a signal so that we can have the same kind of info like we have on the EAs? Or is this going to be a "Buyer Beware" type of service? I can't believe that you have the time to summarize all of these like you do with the EAs. In fact, I am amazed at what you can accomplish!

I personally would like to see that each "Supplier" be required to post a REAL TIME link to their REAL DOLLAR account with every trade taken by their signal and the resultant profit or loss on a trade per trade basis. This should be on a cumulative basis from inception and from the current month. It should also includes all of the details, profit factor, expected pay-off, win / loss percentage, maximum draw-down, OPEN POSITION UNREALIZED LOSSES OR GAINS, etc.

Sorry to say, but without that, we have nothing more than the E-Bay and Click Bank claims of instant millionaire.

Yes, I see a great potential for TSD users but I also see a potential where TSD may not be seen as impartial and independnt while delivering reliable information

Just my dos colones (= 0.0038 cents worth)

Dave in Costa Rica

newdigital:
...The other idea (which is not implemented yet) is to have the performance reported by seller (posted and everybody can see it - so we have it) and some audited performance as "automatic buyer" but it may be in the future...

This idea is developing already. Means: there are sellers or sgnal providers with their reported performance, and there is audited buyer as a software which tracking/following all signal providers.

I think the seller needs to published the performance of the signal in forex-tsd to keep track of the performance. From then, the potential subscriber might be interested in subscribing the signal. I think it requires at least 3 months in advance to find out the result. I think ND should mark the seller as trial seller and after three months or so can upgrade the status to be a verified seller. In the trial period, the signal can subscribed for free until the status is lifted to verified.

This should be enough to cover the risk of lousy signal, but not in the long-run though. In the long-run, may be ND can set rules that if the signal contributes loss in a pre-determined rate, therefore the signal service would be terminated.

I am willing

I am willing to provide signals for anyone who wants to learn how the market really works. For anyone who wants to learn where the professionals are placing their positions,

Im game

steelhead:
I am willing to provide signals for anyone who wants to learn how the market really works. For anyone who wants to learn where the professionals are placing their positions, Im game

I've sent PM to you.

And some information for all beta testers.

It was few improvements already done with this tool concerning fixing something using RAS tool in buyer's mode (it was 3 improvements for this week). I did not inform you because it was mainly related to the buyer's mode.

As to some your suggestions (and ElectricSavant's ideas) so just received reply from the developers that it can be done with no problem at all (drawdowns, calculation in dollars in additional with pips, systems sorting, sorting buttons for stop loss values - not stop loss; and so on).

So, we will wait for the Sunday/Monday market opened and please report by PM about some errors and so on. I am summarizing suggestions/bugs reports and sending them all to the developers so please do not keep silence as all fixing is going on very quickly now.

As I know one member is testing this tool as a buyer (he subscribed for free signals doing by the other member). And please - report by PM about any error you saw (and contact with me by PM to download most recent bug fixed version).

But untill this service is still on beta testing so communicate by PM please.

--------------

For experienced traders: if you want to participate so send PM to me. Because, even if it is beta testing but it will run officially anyway.

Just a little one...

Hey Newdigital,

Was just roaming around the site which I think is fantastic, and went to make a payment via paypal (just to see how it would work) and when I cancelled the payment and returned to the site i was taken to the right page but there was also a DB error. I'll paste it here for you to look at.

warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/rentasig/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 321.

Hope that helps with de-bugging.

Regards.

Thanks for reporting.

No need to subscribe now.

Because many things will be changed on website.

The main goal now is to receive stable version of the tool and than only all the ideas will be implemented (incl ideas which members said on this thread).

Just one member subscribed for free signals (but this member is the seller/signal provider so he subscribed for free signals just to test, and developers subscribed me for 4 signals just for testing as well.

Reason: