Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 91

Hi ND,

Just looking at the stats for a few EA's and was wondering if the value in brackets as shown below is a pips amount or a $ amount. If it is a $ amount, would it be possible to show the pip value as well please. As all the lot sizes are different for the EAs, it would be more useful to know the total pips lost on the loosing streak, so I can calculate the amount for my account. Personally I don't look at any $ values, just the pips, then calculate where I would be in $ for my account.

Thanks again,

Neil

Max consecutive wins 15 (481.28)

Max consecutive losses 3 (-258.47)

I think it is in dollars.

I will ask the developers.

newdigital:
I think it is in dollars. I will ask the developers.

Many thanks and sorry for asking so many questions

If something is not fixed or created so you can post it once again. Because everybody is busy ... you know.

No problem to remind something.

Open 2 trades at a time.

Hi,

I have been using RAs for some weeks now and everything has been fine. I have now noticed that 2 trades are being opened at the same time with the same RAS ID number

This happens on both free & subscribed signals I am trying. I am also getting the error in my logs that the EA is unable to delete the ras_report_buyer.csv file.

Regards

Neil

Some signal providers are openning 2 trades ...

As to deleting ras_report_buyer.csv file error so some people are reporting it as well.

Do you have wininet.dll in libraries folder?

And also check Metatrader's settings:

and RAS settings:

Besides, I will send PM to you. Because to say exactly what happened - it is necessary to see RAS log file.

So, send RAS log time to my RAS email.

And for the other members: if you have some errors and can not fix it by itself - send log file to me: the developers of RAS will say exactly about what happened.

Do not attach RAS log file to any post!

Well.

For all the members (buyers or sellers) who are using VPS: it is necessary to have wininet.dll in libraries folder.

Just want to remind to all the commercial sellers: few members (with 0 posts) are trying to open commercial threads selling EAs.

I want to remind: selling any EAs are possible with RAS only. Show the members the performance of your commercial EA and sell.

It is not remider to the RAS sellers. It is remider to the members with 0 posts who are trying to sell their EAs in commercial section and their threads were not moderated.

close partial trade

Hi ND, i meet a problem !

you know that, usually, i open trade with 0.5 lot, and when it has 40 pips, i would close 0.1 lot ! and let the 0.4 lot still in trade !

and then there is a problem ! when i close 0.1 lot of the trade, the RAS would close whole 0.5 lot trade in my subscribers' account !

is there any way to solve this problem ?

thanks !

best wishes !

I reported about it to the developers now.

Usually RAS is repeated your action ...

may be bug?

If bug so they will fix it.

It is partial closing orders.

I sent to them.

Reason: