Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 66

hi guys, what is the purpose of Rent a Signal Service? Do you guys monitor the signals to verify that they are real?

How i cand send a message to a signal vendor??

Which one?

What to send?

To be a verdor?

I have seen this effect too: 1K chart is different from 10K chart. Not always but it happens.

l0rdraiden:
How i cand send a message to a signal vendor??

Hi l0rdraiden,

I sent email to you (as you created ID).

Check your email.

I read it, but i have a problem or a question xD i setup all, and you sending signal EA appears to be conected (Result:OK)

I already have some open and pending orders, but this orders do not appears in my account at website the stadistics and data are hide to me too until you accept my account?

Thanks

I am also interested i how to send a private message to a signal seller, or where i can contact with him.

The orders will be visible tomorrow. It is nothing with "accepted". It is something with updating the stats.

By the way, check your settings.

Did you use

buyer = false ?

The trades are transmitted in real time. It means: if the order is open so RAS EA should be "power on" in that time.

So, wait when RAS stats will be updated.

----------

Private message to a signal seller?

When we will have a section about RAS so every signal sellers may have a thread so you can contact with them.

The service is still in beta testing so please do not buy anything now.

Hey wow...this captures the active window...keyword being ACTIVE...this is great software....this means that I can have a bunch of stuff open on my 2 screens in this computer and only publish the active one...Thanks KaMpeR for this easy to use and great tool...

ES

P.S. So now you folks will not need to tolerate my "too-big-for-tsd" screenshots anymore!

KaMpeR:
Hey ES

I know it's a little late as Christmas is already passed, but better late than never. :-)

Try this software, it's great.

DO NOT upgrade it, it was the last free (Public) version released all versions after this require registration and payment.

Cheers

Wayne

It's a great tool, it even captures scrolling screens.

Enjoy, glad I could help mate.

Wayne

camisa,

Rent a Signal is where Forex-tsd members can go and subscribe to signals. This unique service allows you to download an MT4 platform on your computer and receive the sellers trades from his MT4 platform from around the world. The unique part is that the seller can be a manual trader....or he can use an EA. The buyer simply receives his calls and seamlessly executes the trades and mirrors his performance.

What is happening in this thread is the beta test of it...it is not open to the public yet.

camisa...if you have a profitable system and want to share it....contact ND by PM.

ES

camisa:
hi guys, what is the purpose of Rent a Signal Service? Do you guys monitor the signals to verify that they are real?
Reason: