Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 57

ND...

but why then do you not disclose the RAS in mq4? Do you think that your members will steal from you?

The arguement goes both ways and really it should not get personal...

If it is easy to fix this problem then why not? then for the paranoid ones there is no imagination.

I will tell you right now if I had the equivolent of the Coca-Cola recipe, but instead an ATM machine......I would not take any chances...I am not paranoid either...RAS should be a way for the trader with an ATM machine to capitalize and pyramid his profits without ever worrying about disclosing his code directly or indirectly...

ES

P.S. I do believe there might be traders out there that never contribute to Forums or post publically or compete in contests that do make money in Forex...call me silly...it is a dream of mine. But RAS should be their solution if they choose to come out of isolation and share...

newdigital:
It depends on the people. If someone will believe that newdigital will steal something by this way so I am sorry ...

But I do not think that it is good idea to open any codes for RAS including RAS server part.

And who is really profitable EA developers? Everybody is on this forum ... some of them were banned ...may be we forgot someone ... so what is the risk? I will steal EA from Igorad? Igorad will steal EA from project1972?

Common!

It is not such a case.

It is forex-tsd forum service for forex-tsd forum members and some of them coded for free here helping the other members, posted, traded and attached the results for free and for now - they can use some service to have some money. For all the members.

Hi ND,

If the seller trade 0.1 lot than the buyer account receive 0.2 lot ? and the performance on the RAS platform counts 0.1 lot/profit-loss ?

Thank you

Admin

Hi ND, I am waiting for the announcement of Signal Service!

Till what I can expect launch of this website?

Best Regards!

luu:
Hi ND,

If the seller trade 0.1 lot than the buyer account receive 0.2 lot ? and the performance on the RAS platform counts 0.1 lot/profit-loss ?

Thank you

If seller trade 0.1 lot size so the buyer can receive any lot size he want to receive which is more than 0.1 (0.1; 0.2; ...; 1.0; ... and so on). And the buyer can see the performance according to any selectable lot size as well by figures and by balance/equity charts.

It is something with lot_multiprier: this option is inside RAS EA and same option is in advanced stats.

Besides, there is something as min lot size and max lot size as selectable options and in the stats as well.

Anyone can use this advanced stats and no need to be a buyer for that.

arsenic786:
Hi ND, I am waiting for the announcement of Signal Service!

Till what I can expect launch of this website?

Best Regards!

I am contacting with the signal providers (sellers) up to 8th of January, than the developers will transfer new webdesign to RAS website, than they will program some things (moderating panel, may be panel for sellers as well, timefilter for RAS EA and so on). And after that the service will run officially.

Anyone can be a signal provider.

If you want to receive the signals so wait for official service running. If you want to be a signal provider for free or for money - send PM to me.

To all the testers/sellers/traders/signal providers.

If your signals are in pending mode for the long time (you think that it is for the long time) so send PM to me, or email, or make post on this thread.

It is related to elite section signals, signals for money and free signals as well (same 1 week pending mode rule for any kind of signals).

Because I can not contact with some of the signal providers. For example, fxexcellent is not replying for few days by email and by PM but his signals are good and free now:

Files:
Reason: