Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 19

Norri:
We run a daily signal service in South Africa where, every morning around 06h00 GMT, we send signals via email to our subscribers to enter.

One of our members said we could automate this by using Meta Trader so I had a look at their official site and couldn't really figure out how. It seems like they provide the software that a company like AvaFX uses, not us.

1. Is it possible to do this?

2. How? (I'm a coder, so I just need some basic help and docs :) )

Hi, maybe you want to take a look to our new feature:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803

Thanks I'm contacting newdigital about this now.

I am confused?

I am now back at No1, but still with a huge loss in pips and a $2000 profit?

ND, I'm really sorry, but I do not think that I am a stupid person and yet these statistics or results whatever it is they are called, are confusing me terribly?

I like being back at No1 trader again though.

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
I am confused?

I am now back at No1, but still with a huge loss in pips and a $2000 profit?

ND, I'm really sorry, but I do not think that I am a stupid person and yet these statistics or results whatever it is they are called, are confusing me terribly?

I like being back at No1 trader again though.

Thanks

Wayne

Common!

You are on the good position.

Files:

I will evaluate some trades and I will get some recommendations to the developers.

To all the testers: please, do not keep silence,

please report about any error.

May be ... I think ... it will be within a week to receive our first forex-tsd stable version of RAS. After that you can participate. And after that the developers will improve all the statistics etc mentioned on this thread.

Just attached some elite section EAs to this service.

One username per 1 elite server PC .

Many members know that some of those EAs are forward testing during the few years on same account with same settings.

So, the first rule (thanks to ElectricSavant and to some other members as I made some for our forum for example):

- if you want to use some EA for commercial signals so please make some agreement with the coder. If not so all your signals should be free for all.

ND,

I think you need to fix the calculation errors first.

For example, in the Daily Signal by killerpips, look at this particular trade.

B AUDCHF 0.01 10-27-08 07:00:05 -

0.7084 0.713

3.97 USD

460 pips

It is clearly 46 pips, not 460 pips. I mean, if simple adding and subtracting calculation cannot be done correctly. It is not very confidence inducing to anyone. Let's get these little things fixed first, then maybe you can move onto more dynamic problems.

We are getting there step by step...I have learned so much by being allowed to watch this beta develop....This truly is a community project.

Kenny Rogers:
ND,

I think you need to fix the calculation errors first.

For example, in the Daily Signal by killerpips, look at this particular trade.

It is clearly 46 pips, not 460 pips. I mean, if simple adding and subtracting calculation cannot be done correctly. It is not very confidence inducing to anyone. Let's get these little things fixed first, then maybe you can move onto more dynamic problems.

I reported to the developers.

Thanks a lot.

Seems he is using 5 digits price broker.

Reason: