Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 29

So it is reading the History Tab (and all of the implications that come with that)....correct?

newdigital:
If buyer's trade will close with delay

(because the seller closed the trade in offline and switched RAS on once again after that)

so we will see it on the clone.

Because clone is automatic buyer.

So, we will have seller's reported statistics and buyer's statistics. And it will be visible for everybody.

ND,

I think I understand what you are trying to say, the buyer clone will show the real results. So people should ideally look at the buyer clone to compare and see how far between the clone and original. OK, I can live with that. This can also prove if the seller is manipulating data or doing funny business.

The question is how is clone data reported. Is it from buyer RAS script or from seller RAS script? If it is from buyer RAS script, then I think we are good.

Perhaps statistics on clone vs seller is a good measure of "reality" and a good information to have on each seller. Just a suggestion to make it easier for potential buyers to evaluate. A $$$ or pip difference per trade, and its average would be very helpful in identifying any funny business.

It is from buyer RAS.

Ideally, the every signal provider should have the clone. But in this case I should have many copies of Metatrader. So, I think we can do the clones for some top interested sellers, or according to requests of the members ...

Hi ND,

Just come across your thread on Rent a Signal. Good thinking!

Wow it has proceeded well. Great job! I am excited for this new start up!

3 Cheers!

Spot

The developers are creating advanced stats for the signals.

ND,

I see many times in other people's RAS closed trade history that there are some missing closed prices, and those are counted as 0 pips. Are these trades in error? Or what exactly is happeneing with these trades?

For example, on Trig'd EURUSD TrSys, system history:

He has multiple trades that are close at 0 pips with missing closed prices.

It doesn't make any sense or look right. This happens on a lot of systems on RAS I was looking through.

Kenny Rogers:
ND,

I see many times in other people's RAS closed trade history that there are some missing closed prices, and those are counted as 0 pips. Are these trades in error? Or what exactly is happeneing with these trades?

For example, on Trig'd EURUSD TrSys, system history:

He has multiple trades that are close at 0 pips with missing closed prices.

It doesn't make any sense or look right. This happens on a lot of systems on RAS I was looking through.

Well, some of these closed trades with zero prices are still actually open trades.... as I have checked their IDs.

ElectricSavant:
I think we need a hard and fast rule that is rock hard.

If a seller is caught redistributing signals from a commercial EA that is being sold currently, ND will ban him permanently from ever being able to sell again on rent a signal.

Do not think you cannot be caught...it is not that hard to do...the coders, owners & sellers along with their loyal clients...will find you out....and report you. If you are reported you will need to forward the EA to ND for inspection and if you refuse you are OUT.

ES

Hello ES,

Why you are so worry people will do something dishonesty or cheating. Why do you save your time to find someway to consistance make money for yourself or sell your signal to the forum. There are some dishonesty and cheating out there. But if your signal does consistance make money to everyone. No one care or dare to stole your knowdlge.

Best Regard

fxtrader625:
Well, some of these closed trades with zero prices are still actually open trades.... as I have checked their IDs.

That's what I figured. Then something is wrong with the RAS trade tracking then. And it's not just you, it's on the Daily System and other systems as well. Are you using the latest version of the RAS software?

wHAT KNOWLEDGE ? ☺

pip4life:

Hello ES,

Why you are so worry people will do something dishonesty or cheating. Why do you save your time to find someway to consistance make money for yourself or sell your signal to the forum. There are some dishonesty and cheating out there. But if your signal does consistance make money to everyone. No one care or dare to stole your knowdlge.

Best Regard
Reason: