Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 96

Messed? Means: paid and do not have access, or can not see elite section free signals? Send PM to me or to Linuxser.

If you are elite member so you can go to RAS website to "My Account" (somewhere on the top of the site), than "Edit" and wtite your forex tsd login and password somewhere in the middle and RAS website will recognize you as elite member. And you will see the performance from elite section EAs.

Optimize use of RAS

Hi ND,

I'm new to the community and have been reading quite some posts over the last days. Tried to find out about EA's indicators and also your RAS service. I read your complete instruction thread on how to use RAS. I would like to understand the best strategy to use RAS... I understand that the different signals perform differently week by week. is there experience with changing signlas on a weekly base... Like "surfing on the best signal" week by week?

Also, I would like to send a PM, how would I need to do that?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Widibeji

PS I'm impressed with the effort you put into this...you must spend all your time in this I assume...

If you are asking about portfolio: which signals to use next week/month if we will have some ranging market for some symbol?

It will be in RAS version #2.

It depends on which kind of stats you need to know: this signal is the best one and that signal is not the best one.

Some members are just looking for the pips weekly. For me:

1. system category (counter trend with 1 trade per symbol, hedge, trend follower with 1 trade per symbol and so on),

2. equity,

3. floating drawdown,

4. max/min lot size,

5. how many simultanious trades I can expect inside my Metatrader,

and so on.

So, I am starting it from the beginning step by step. Step #1 is something what I like (do I like to trade some ... trendfollowfing system, or hedge system, and so on). It is not easy to understand sometimes about which system is for which category but it is possible. Besides, we can contact with the vendor so the vendor can tell about. Sometimes it is very difficult to know as the vendor is using some mixed categories. If I can not understand the category easy so I skip Step #1 and go to Step #2 and so on up to my last Step, and after last Step I can come back to my main question: category. Just to understand: which can I expect from this system? Martingale? We know about it. Trend following system? How often this system will trade if trend following? Mixed categories? So, vendor can say something.

Step #2 and #3 - depends on the broker you are using. In RAS website: equity/floating drawdown in advances stats are precented for Alpari broker (or for stanard account with IBFX). If you are using IBFX mini and so on - the values of equity/floating drawdown will be different (usually in 10 times smaller).

Besides, we can sort everything by date and it is important as well. For example, it is important for Step #4 if we want to see: when the vendor had max lot size.

Because we want to estimate about which deposit size we can use with which kind of broker and so on.

When ... may be ... I should ask some more but from the vendor. I will ask about: what do you use? which kind of indicators? There are some kinds of Moving Averages indicators, or some MA crossing or something? Because as we know: systems based on some indicators are more stable by performance than some other systems.

Than I go to my chart to see some market condition and so on. I do not need to know that system is profitable for 1 year forward testing. Or I need to know? I want to know: will the system be profitable tomorrow or next month?

And of course, I will want to speak with vendor: about his thinkings about it and so on. Just to receive more information.

--------

It is how I will select the signal for my self for example.

You can not see any "Weekly Pips" in my Steps. I will analyze 'weekly pips' in Step #2 together with equity (together with open trades because 'weekly pips' are closed trades).

-----------

As I know some members are using many Steps to select the signals to use/trade (i remember few members asked for Sharpe Ratio. One buyers asked for Sortino Ratio).

So, my way to select the systems are not most complicated in the world

As to some additional stats, or your broker stats ... and so on ... I will contact with the vendors next week and most active vendors will receive some indicators to produce some more stats for the members (for buyers, or for possible buyers, or to promote, or to show the performance with some particular broker and so on).

It is very important for most active vendors to have those indicators and I will contact with them when private groups will be finally fixed for attachments (next week may be).

--------------

- If you are vendor with approved ID so you can contact with me this week.

- if you want to use some ID as a buyer (free one or commercial one) and having difficulties to select the signals for yourself so you can contact with moderators of RAS as well (with me for example). Besides, you can contact with the vendors

- on this RAS section (now for example)

and

inside their private groups (will be available next week after fixing something).

Which vendor is trading #EK and #GM? I can not find him. But I am sure: someone is trading it as I just moderated those symbols wirh RAS which came from vendor.

Because #EK and #GM are 2 digits, right?

Just want to confirm it with this vendor who is trading those symbols.

If you are buyer or vendor, and if you are fully satisfied with the RAS EA version you are using so no need to change the versions.

Because the differences:

- version 1.19: timefilter for buyers;

- version 1.22: you can have many copies of RAS EA as a buyer having separated settings in one Metatrader.

I am still using 1.16 for some elite section IDs

Hello fellow traders,

I have a suggestion to enable and disable Signals depending upon Equity/Floating balance then disable the Signal once equity has hit breakeven...

Say you have different signals which you want only enable when your accounts hits 20% DD or in dollars $200 , once profits from Signal1 hits breakeven have the option to disable anymore trades/signals , Or close all orders [either ALL orders Open/Pending regardless of which Signal/EA open it, or specifically by Trade COMMENT "RAS Signal1"

-Enable RAS Signal by DD

%= 20

$=200

-Disable RAS when Breakeven + Profit

BE + % = 1

BE + $ = 10

-When BE__Close Trades by Comment: True/False

Trade Comment: "Frak Signal"

-When BE__Close "ALL" Trades: True/False

Attach to RAS EA to different charts for different signals...

--Might be nice if the RAS EA can check if there is a newer version available...

--Also a "TOTAL Max Lots Opened at any one time " rather than just the Max/Min Lots opened in the Statistics so we know how to manage our trades/money better...

Rental Newstrader

It would be really great to have a professional newstrader to produce a signal set on Rental. These are hard to manage and somewhat confusing at times and need a steady hand. Just an idea. Thanks !!

Ras

ND...

Ive not been a regular visitor to TSD for some tme...

But as an ex elite member, and lately a revisitor to Forex-TSD, I am extreemly impressed by your work on RAS.

I think you may be revolutionising the FX retail business...

May I suggest that you try to include non-bank payment systems in the style of Skype... specifically Ukashand Paysafecard***.Cash based Payment systems would considerably extend the access of RAS to 3rd world subscribers.

***Pls Note>I have no material interest in either of these mediums of payment.

I have a simple suggestion.

Basically, after X amount of time of a seller paying you the fee involved with selling signals with you guys. You open up a live account under their signals if successul. This should make you more than the fee incurred, and take away the fact that some signalers will have to charge double to cover the fees involved.

Pretty simple really, but not until the strategies are properly tested.. Sorta like a signal "gold club" you could say.

Basically, i am talking from a personal preference. Knowing you will make far more following me than charging me.

Reason: