Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 87

Which broker are you using and which ID?

I will check.

Thanks stace....

Not any statistics....I was planning on building them in RAS for the next year or two.....But I got to find out why my equity is reporting at 150 bucks...that would be a margin call on my 3K account...How could that be? I never was that low...

ES

stace:
hi looks nice ea but too less statistics. Do you have more?

IBFX..id# 482

If repair is too difficult I can restart ND, no problem....But do not approve me yet....I do not want to be listed yet.

ES

newdigital:
which broker are you using and which id? I will check.

ElectricSavant:
Thanks stace....

Not any statistics....I was planning on building them in RAS for the next year or two.....But I got to find out why my equity is reporting at 150 bucks...that would be a margin call on my 3K account...How could that be? I never was that low...

ES

I have the same with my ea also.

i dont know why.

I checked.

Everything is right.

It is your 2 trades for USDJPY.

By 0.5 lot size. All - buy orders.

One open and closed within 1 hour and 17 minutes.

The other one was opened during the several days.

It is IBFX broker chart.

It is the trades for EURUSD:

So, nothing to fix.

----------

Of course if you are using IBFX mini broker (USDJPYm and EURUSDm) so your maximum floating drawdown may be no more than 85 dollars. 85 dollars as max floating by equity is very very good results.

If your buyers will use Alpari UK broker so they will have the drawdown as on RAS website. But anyway, if you stated about 3,000 as a minimum initial deposit size, and your max floating drawdown based on equity is not more than 850 dollars (for Alpari UK for example) so it is not critical case as well.

So, when you will have more trades so the balance/equity graph will be more understandable.

We need to wait few days more.

So, if you see 850 as floating dd on RAS website and you had no more than 85 so you are using IBFX mini broker.

In this case you should say in your thread to possible buyers that "please divide my equity dd by 10 all the time when you see it on RAS".

I had no idea...Thanks ND...If I am a seller (free signals) and had no idea...how in the world are the subscribers going to know this?...85 bucks in DD seems correct....but in IBFX....There are many IBFX clients. If I use 1k or 3K...then alpari clients will need 10K or 30K....

ES

newdigital:
So, if you see 850 as floating dd on RAS website and you had no more than 85 so you are using IBFX mini broker. In this case you should say in your thread to possible buyers that "please divide my equity dd by 10 all the time when you see it on RAS".

In this case you should say to your subscribers to use IBFXm and if the members want to use the other broker or without m so their initial deposit should be ... 5,000 for example.

Yes, I understand. Few more sellers are using IBFXm so it should be separated stats for this kind of accounts. Because a lot of people are using IBFXm with real money and many people are using Lite forex in cents ...

It may be for RAS version 2.

I've run into a problem with the ea as a buyer. I placed the ea on a chart and set everything correctly. The ea said "USDCHF doesn't exist.". The problem is it does exist but on my Froex.com account, its called USDCHFFXF.

I think it would be a good idea to add a suffix property to the ea. The ea would take said suffix and add it to the end of the currency pairs. This would allow me place "FXF" as the suffix. The ea would get the signal to trade on USDCHF but before doing so it would add the suffix I specified and then trade on the correct currency pair USDCHFFXF.

Reason: