Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 72

Yes, RAS signal providers with approved IDs can open the threads in the section (1 thread per RAS vendor account).

lasty66:
Hello ND, I want to join ur elite club.... my debit card (VISA) doesn't seem to be compatible with paypal... i can send the dough by bank wire... can u help me?

Sorry but only Paypal.

Hi Guys

Sorry, but I have stopped my EA from running.

PayPal is not allowed in my Country, South Africa, so I cannot be part of this process.

Goodbye and good luck.

Wayne

Sorry KaMpeR,

I hope that it will be fixed concerning payment options with RAS. because if RAS will use paypal only so many countries will not use RAS just because their countries are not lested with paypal by paypal. Hope it will be some way. I will inform you about it.

------------

The developers are finalizing the webdesign and I hope that we will run soon.

The column "Total USD" shows balance. I think it should show equity. Equity tells the truth. Balance is deceiving.

newdigital:
Sorry KaMpeR,

I hope that it will be fixed concerning payment options with RAS. because if RAS will use paypal only so many countries will not use RAS just because their countries are not lested with paypal by paypal. Hope it will be some way. I will inform you about it.

------------

Thanks ND, no problem, once it is resolved or another payment system is added I am easy to find.

People who want my signals can go to my website and signup there in the meantime. Once this is working properly, I will transfer my users to this system.

Thanks

Wayne

Hello ND,

I sent you a private PM on this. When you get time would you reply to it?

Regards,

Jeff

newdigital:
Sorry KaMpeR,

------------

Jairo:
The column "Total USD" shows balance. I think it should show equity. Equity tells the truth. Balance is deceiving.

I agree. There should be at least a max open drawdown.

For the members who registered signal IDs last week or recently.

I am sending emails to many signal providers every day. Seems many people do not receiving it. Please check your bulk or any folder, find my emails and reply. Because I can not approve any ID without contacting with the signal provider.

Good morning,

Please ND, did we have a fixed date for the complete launching of RAS service ?

Sorry for bad english.