Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 24

Posts should appear immediately.

2 sections are moderated only:

- commercial section Commercial Trading Systems and indicators - Forex Trading by attachments only;

- evaluation commercial section Evaluate Commercial Ideas - Forex Trading by new pots and attachments;

- raw commercial ideas section Raw Commercial Ideas - Forex Trading by new pots and attachments.

Other sections are not moderat3ed by posts and all the posts are appear immediately.

And it is edit button for every post:

Besides, some anti-spam software is installed on the forum but this software is blocking just 1 or 2 posts in a day which may be moderated later (and it is not your case really).

Files:
editbutton.jpg  34 kb

On the post #260 I gave some example. Second image on the post is StepMaExpert_v1.42 mini accounts version (elite section, it is not connected with RAS yet). It was forward testing results. It is profitable for few years forward testing on one account with one settings.

EA is working as the following:

trade is open, after many hours or few days - the trade is modified by trailing stop and than, after many hours or many days - the trade is closed. After that, after few hours or days - the new trade is open ...

Who will redistribute it? No any agiotage will be around those kinds of EAs.

And the first image on post #260 is Alpha EA (PET1 RSI settings). Elite section as well. Multi timeframed EA trading 19 pairs in a la S......z way. The trades are keeping opened for many days. So, it is difficult to redustribute ... the market may be reversed and EA can get stop loss by all the trades simultaniously for all 19 pairs all togerther.

And I do not think that there are not many EAs which are profitable for many months or few years forward testing.

So, I think, that

- some proftable EAs will not be interesting to redistribute because EAs are not trading often. EAs will find their clients, and most of those EAs will be for free or with very low price.

- some MTF EAs are very risky to redistribute (by signals) because the market may be reversed and so on ...

- some commercial EAs based on martingale, or hedge, or pyramiding, or "open 50 trades in the same time" systems will be difficult to redistribute because may be most of those EAs are profitable for short time and not for few years consistently.

- as to manual traders so it is very difficult to be profitable for many months consustently and it depends on their trading style also.

So, I think, in most cases it will be nothing interesting to redistribute.

Especially if we create some rules for new traders/sellers to join this service ... anyway, it is forex-tsd service and we are forex-tsd members so we (as members of the forum) can create any rules for the service for new sellers to join.

Besides, if we can sort the traders/systems according to some new possible statistics ...

for example, in case of StepMaExpert:

- min trades opened in the same time: 1;

- max trades opened in the same time: 1.

And no any agiotage around.

And also: using stop loss or not using stop loss ...

If we can sort the systems/traders so everything will be understandable.

newdigital:
(...)

And it is edit button for every post:

(...)

Interesting! In my computer the edit button does not show up ...

I do not know ...

may be it depends on number of the posts?

Because I see that many members are editing their posts ... few days ago one member with few posts totally deleted 3 his posts using editing button posting the message "deleted".

Files:

ND...That reminds me...how hard would it be to get a delete button in the forum software for us? Please excuse my off-topic post here in this thread.

ES

newdigital:
I do not know ...

Because I see that many members are editing their posts ... few days ago one member with few posts totally deleted 3 his posts using editing button posting the message "deleted".

newdigital:
I do not know ...

I was not logged in. That's why the edit button didn't show up ... At home I configured to automatically log in but not at work. Thank you ND for your time and effort.

Just wanted to report I have 4 live account platforms feeding one Rent-a-signal and all of the indications say ok on the chart. The Rent-a-signal website is not updating correctly from what I can see...but there may be a lag ...

I have a PM into ND to check this.

I used unique magic numbers in each of the four Rent-a-signal platforms that contain one EA each, maybe that has something to do with it or maybe that is still being worked on. I do not really know why there are magic numbers for the seller to input in the first place...how could Rent-a-signal use that? and how will it change the stats? I guess there will be a sortable column in the stats page to separate the magic numbers eventually, is all that I can imagine, as to the "Why".

ES

Hi fxexcellent,

Please update your version of RAS tool (you have 100 trades opened now so new version will help to avoid any mistakes in this case). I also sent email to you.

-------------

Besides, some traders are using some exotic pairs. Please understand that there are some Metatrader's or broker's limitation. For example,

- if someone (buyer for example) is using FXDD mini account so he can not open trades more than 100 trades in the same time.

- If case of Alpari rus broker mini account (2 traders are using this broker) so max opened trades are 100 and max summarized lot size for all opened trades = 1 lot.

- IBFX broker does not have such a limitation (1,000 trades in the same time maximum by any unlimited lot sizes) but having less pairs and forex only.

So, if some trader is having 50 or 100 trades open all the times so people who are using Alpari rus broker, Liteforex and may be FXDD (and some other brokers) can not use your signals. In this case you will need to indicate about which broker to use in the description of your signals.

I am posting it because I spent 3 days trying to analyse some errors for some traders and for clones (automatic buyers) and many errors came from those kinds of broker's limitation.

------------

To killerpips,

your errors were fixed yesterday. So, new trades will have right pips calculation. Please update your RAS tool also (because I think that you are still using old version).

------------

To the traders. Please check your clones (automatic buyer's audit) for any errors. Because it was fixed some errors yesterday. Also, if some trader needs this automatic audit (mechanical buyer) so please let me know.

whew,

I got the update email ...that was fast.

I went into explorer on the computers and deleted the rent a signals and libraries and redownloaded from scratch on the 6 platforms...

Watch out for Sunday!

rentasiganl_password_key: entered

rentasignal_id: entered

power_on: true

rentasignal_username: entered

install version: 1 What is this?

buyer: false

seller_opt_filter_magic_number: entered

ES

P.S. I can report on Sunday when I turn everything back on..I am taking a break for NFP day and the weekend as I do every month.

Reason: