Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 49

Just to remind about this post:

newdigital:
Just for information: I am contacting with all the sellers separatedly asking same questions. If you are tester/seller/signal provider with RAS and I did not contact with you so send PM to me or make post here on this thread. It is necessary to do before the service will run officially (somewhere in January i hope).

ElectricSavant:
There is a site named Yodlee...in the beginning they had server problems and they overcame them...it now has technology that does a lot more than RAS could dream of... Yodlee - Innovative Bill Pay, Personal Finance and Online Account Opening Tools

There are no any server problem yet ...

Well.

Do you remember where we were in the beginning with this thread? We had just weekly pips calculation in the beginning ... same as Weekly Winners thread in elite section.

And as a result of this thread we are having advanced statistics now.

So, let's give to the developers a break for now.

They implemented almost everything we wrote on this thread.

Now: they will need to transfer all those features to new webdesign.

Webdesigners are working on beta server trying to implement webdesign to our stats features. After 8th of January they will start to transfer new webdesign to RAS website phisically. That is why I am contacting with the sellers.

The developers know about portfolio and everything which I explained here in conceptual vision. RAS version #2 is 3-click selection of the signals for buyers.

Do you remember our talking in elite section? So, it is part of this idea.

But as a results of this thread: we are having good advanced stats now. And if webdesigners will be able to transfer all those features to new webdesign so it will be great.

Just for example.

There is famous russian forex forum. The forum is making money based on commercial services. One of the main service: monitoring the accounts.

No RAS, no any trading transmitted.

Just a stats only:

So, the members are paying 20 dollars to the forum and the forum is doing statistics for them ... almost same as with RAS. But no any trading, no any sugnal transmitted, nothing. Just the following: some one is having EA, he will pay 20 dollars to this forum and everybody will see the statistics. Just to see only.

And you know: the forum is rich. It is seminars, paid hotels ... education ... everything ...

Just for statistics only!

-------------

So, the developers did great job.

We start this thread having just weekly pips only. And now we are having advanced stats.

Files:

newdigital:
Just to remind about this post:

mine still pending

Because you did not trade.

Trade at least 1 week and I will approve your signals.

mmm, how about a simulator?

Suppose I want to buy a product. I could check the stats to make my decision but will be on a predetermined deposit amount, lots, etc. Fixed stats.

But maybe I want to play a bit by changing the initial deposit or mini by micro, viceversa, so on. Some thing like how it will look like if I change X. Of course it's based on historical trades.

Suppose I like TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 which currently is using 0.20 size and have Max drawdown of 7909.66. that's it with 1000 initial deposit.

But I would like to see something with 10000 initial deposit and .10 lots or maybe 5000 initial deposit with 1.00 lot.

Then I could say; I like this EA but I will change for better perform the initial deposit from 1000 to 2000 and lot size becuase...

Don't know, just and idea, maybe for RAS 3

Good idea. Maybe hard to implement, but the programmers are very good.

If the EA digs deeply into margin, the simulation may become less reliable, depending on the direction it takes...

Anyway, TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 is MTF EA so it should have big DD by definition.

It may be necessary to use 0.01 lot size for RAS.

It depends on deposit size.

I was sujjested to the sellers to use as minimal deposit size as possble. To let possibility to the buyers to use lot multiplier.

5000 initial deposit with 1.00 lot

But 5,000 deposit and 1 lot size is possible by sorting (and by trading of course):

And image is changed and all the stats is changed to 5,000 deposit and 1 lot size (multiplier = 5).

0.1 lot size is impossible because initial lot size is 0.2.

Everything which is more than 0.2 - possible.

Files:
tt22_3112_1.jpg  111 kb

newdigital:
Because you did not trade. Trade at least 1 week and I will approve your signals.

I think I misunderstanding your guide.

I thought I only can trade after the acc verified.

Sorry.

- pending = mode of signal by default, signal owner is able to add new orders to this signal but nobody see it except moderator and owner, no way to be subscribed to this signal

- approved = totally functional signal

- not approved = owner is not able to add new orders to this signal and no way to subscribe to this signal

- suspended = owner is not able to add new orders to this signal and no way to subscribe to this signal

Signal owner will receive mail notification on every mode change

And this post about procedures: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803/page32

Reason: