Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 71

The sortable rankiing page is the start point for RAS and the window into deeper analysis...just get rid of the pips...and put in the initial investment, # of days presented and ROI...

ES

P. S. There can be many other columns...just look at the FXCM signal selector if you do not believe me...But really.....who cares about pips? this is just short sighted views from novices. We need data that is sortable and rankable that take time into consideration. For example...is it easier to bank a thousand pips in one year verses 1 month?...assuming you have an edge? The sortable ranking page that we have now is worthless and one has to go into EACH signal stats page and get a piece of paper out to evaluate what signal passes the smell test.

Many people think that I am rude and condescending...I am just trying to save time and cut to the chase...many beta testers here can present to ND what we need in a more cordial and understanding way...I apologize in advance if I offended anybody...I treat RAS as a business and as a vendor I need my signals presented in the right venue and i'll be damned if i keep my mouth shut...

I have been "in" on this RAS service from the beginning when it was just an speck of an idea in the EliteSection...ND has actually come through and made it happen....but I feel there is a lot of work to do if RAS is going to be a success. If RAS is presented and marketed correctly it can be profitable & fruitful for the developers... for Forex-tsd...for the sellers...for the subscribers and for the industry.

ES

newdigital:
And one more time:

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your trading signals and win even more money than trading.

Hello I am an experienced trader and I would like to participate: I am confidant in my strategy and a bit of passive income would be nice. How do I proceed?

Hi aandragon,

I can not see PM to you as you are having just 1 post only (I think you do not have PM options yet). So, I've sent email to you.

--------------

We will have RAS section on the forum this week. So, I am recommending to all signal provider to open the threads in those section (to contact with already existing and with potential clients). It is related to free signal providers as well (who are doing the signals for free). I will open the thread for elite section signals.

If you need some charts/images to promote your signals so send PM/email to me. Igorad improved his indicator and I can download excel file with your trades (from RAS website) and will make some stats images ... with Sortino and with everything, sorted by date and everything ... in the same way as AccountEquityAnalyzer from elite section for example. I can do it every day, or 1 time in 2 days sending it to your email (and you will decide by yourself where to post it, will use it with your threads and so on).

Those equity/balance images are much more better than we can see on RAS now.

Just for information.

newdigital:
Go to volume threads:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179083

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177158

Or in elite section coded by Igorad:

or coded by cja (elite section as well):

-----------

Yes, there are companies to provide signals for montly membership and none of those companies are related to our forex-tsd forum. RAS service is related to our forum and that is why it is important in our forum. Because it is forex-tsd service. It may be nothing for you but it is very important here: every big forum wants to have good commercial service which can be forum service.

As to monthly membership so there are a lot of signals for free with good quality. More for free than for money.

Most of the members subscribed to the signals (see my previous post) paid nothing to anyone.

Hello

Thank you for reply. I dont look for derivated indicators of volume or MA...I am looking for most relaible volume data for forex. unfortunately MT4 brokers have very small pool of banks that they use not like esignal and such...like 200-300 banks. if nothing then I will go to esignal...

ND, your point of view is a bit different from mine and it is fine for me. I only ponder that not every signal will allow so much liberty to choose base equity and lot size. You could introduce hidden risks to the performance. That's why I think it is important to understand well the mechanics behind each signal before trying it for real money. But now I wait. Hope you understand the point. May be too specific to some kind of signals, but I think should not be disregarded, if effectively applicable. Thank you for your input.

RAS section was created here so we can start moving this thread, some threads about elite section (2 or 3). Besides, signal providers can start creating the threads about their service with RAS.

newdigital:
RAS section was created here so we can start moving this thread, some threads about elite section (2 or 3). Besides, signal providers can start creating the threads about their service with RAS.

Hello ND,

I want to join ur elite club.... my debit card (VISA) doesn't seem to be compatible with paypal... i can send the dough by bank wire... can u help me?

This is a good idea, I will post some backtests and forward tests of my PGSI in a new thread

Reason: