Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 48

ND...

by the way...this reminds me...in the trade detail...why are buys with red B? under the "type" column....The coloring is odd....shouldn't they be blue or green or something like that?

ES

Not only do you want it in the open architecture stats page...you could also make a column on the signals page and show one of the values there also and default rank by it...

This will give you a one page view of all of the signals compared...PIPS...Dollars and RATIO...but maybe the one week TF may not be useful for Ratio....but we need a one page comparison somehow?

ES

P.S. Perhaps after a certain sample size is reached that column could reflect a value....but it is blank otherwise....

you normalized ROI in percent....and then take the DD seen in percent....to calc the ratio...

I am affraid that RAS server will be overloaded ... because it is automatically updated the stats every 30 minutes + quotes are coming by ticks for all the symbols ...

May be ROI will be enough?

Because we have ROI and we have DD in dollars.

Your going to kill me....

The signals page could have a drop down box for
  • 1 week
  • 2 weeks
  • 3 weeks
  • one month
  • two months
  • three months
  • six months
  • one year

ES

P.S. The nice thing about the signals page is that it pulls all the signal sellers together with sortable columns....where the stats page isolates the signal which is good also!

ElectricSavant:
ND...

by the way...this reminds me...in the trade detail...why are buys with red B? under the "type" column....The coloring is odd....shouldn't they be blue or green or something like that?

ES

There are no any webdesign yet.

This website is without webdesign.

I have no idea which color it will be with new webdesign.

I saw new webdesign and there are no any red color there.

It will be different webdesign for RAS website.

ElectricSavant:
Your going to kill me.... The signals page could have a drop down box for
  • 1 week
  • 2 weeks
  • 3 weeks
  • one month
  • two months
  • three months
  • six months
  • one year

ES

P.S. The nice thing about the signals page is that it pulls all the signal sellers together with sortable columns....where the stats page isolates the signal which is good also!

For all the signals as starting page?

It's mainly for portfolio section ...

It will be with RAS version #2:

sorting by date for all the signals in one page + sorting for market condition on those date + forecasting the market condition for the next week and finally: IDs/pairs which can be used for the next week for the forecasted market condition. After that - checking on reality after the week.

So, the buyer

- will go to website,

- will see estimated predicted the market condition for the next week (based on many tools as selectable and optional) for selected symbol,

- will receive the signal IDs/pairs which may be profitable for next week for his symbol and possible performance;

- will subscribe for all IDs or for some IDs, or for 1 signal ID, or for 1 pair in 1 ID ...

- checking on reality after the week.

We can do it if we can use the signal ID as the instrument (same as EURUSD and so on ...) ... just for example ... and the performance depends on the market condition as one of the factor for example ...

It may be the ideas for RAS version 2.

If you really wanted to get fancy schmancy...you could have a dropdown box on the signals page on what columns to include in the comparison....the user could layout his own page and it could be remembered on his next visit with cookies...but this is a lot of work to do for the developers and could come later...

Open architecture from a development forum can be huge and never-ending ND...you are going to need to draw the line somewhere....but RAS should be comprehensive in nature for the caliber of tsd users that you attract...Find your niche'....RAS could be a "heaven for traders"....and not just for investors.

There is always someone who wants to sort by DD....by Ratio....by PIPS....by Dollars....etc....you can never have enough...there will always be someone evaluating someway or another...Evaluation and combination of the signal providors is a science in itself.

Hint: make your columner sheets exportable to Excel from RAS....

ES

one more thing...

We need the balance equity charts to work together with the filter...when changing the from and the to....they do not seem to track correctly...also we need to be able to click on them to make them larger when looking at an entire year with the filter...

Put a print icon there also...or email icon...etc....

ES

So now you have answered for me why this is not in any other site....isn't there a way to program this at a higher leval to overcome server issues?...there must be a way....there are many talented folks reading this thread...I am sure a doctor of programming can fix this...do not give up

Regards,

ES

newdigital:
I am affraid that RAS server will be overloaded ... because it is automatically updated the stats every 30 minutes + quotes are coming by ticks for all the symbols ...

May be ROI will be enough?

Because we have ROI and we have DD in dollars.

There is a site named Yodlee...in the beginning they had server problems and they overcame them...it now has technology that does a lot more than RAS could dream of...

Yodlee - Innovative Bill Pay, Personal Finance and Online Account Opening Tools

Reason: