Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 6

Hello, all support email is being answered.

I will contact you using private message to try to discover the problem.

Best regards

organaiz:
Hi,

I am a user of the "rentasignal" system, but when i make a mail to the support , i never have a reply, i know that i have a bad english but it's not a reason . . . .

Can i have a feed back of my e-mail ?

forexts:
Hello, all support email is being answered.

I will contact you using private message to try to discover the problem.

Best regards

i have sent it to you throught private message of this forum . . .

i reply to your pm.

thanks

i dont fit into most of the above

hello. im a signal provider. i have been trading for 3 years now and have finally tuned my trading to as close to perfect as u are going to get. i dont fit into most of the statements above. not that its not good advice, but my skills have only recently come to fruition after a few years of trial, errors and tribulations. my trading provides me with between 50 and 500 pips per week. this is a very conservative figure as the true pip count is often higher than this and with a 92% win rate, your words above take the opportunity away from some cautious traders, who would take your words for gospel, who might have tried or experimented with the likes of somebody like myself who has so much to offer. not to mention the opportunities taken away from myself.

i have asked newdigital if i can take part in his beta testing and am just waiting for a response. i just ask of u to consider people like myself too when making statements like the one above.

we are not all con artists.

kindest regards

FX Simple Signals

FX Simple Signals:
hello. im a signal provider. i have been trading for 3 years now and have finally tuned my trading to as close to perfect as u are going to get. i dont fit into most of the statements above. not that its not good advice, but my skills have only recently come to fruition after a few years of trial, errors and tribulations. my trading provides me with between 50 and 500 pips per week. this is a very conservative figure as the true pip count is often higher than this and with a 92% win rate, your words above take the opportunity away from some cautious traders, who would take your words for gospel, who might have tried or experimented with the likes of somebody like myself who has so much to offer. not to mention the opportunities taken away from myself.

i have asked newdigital if i can take part in his beta testing and am just waiting for a response. i just ask of u to consider people like myself too when making statements like the one above.

we are not all con artists.

kindest regards

FX Simple Signals

Hi FX Simple Signals,

Please, send PM to me.

And RealFx did very good post. By PM as well.

Beta testing is going well, the tool was updated/improved many times according to the testers' requests.

Please, any request to participate to beta testing and to be a seller - by PM.

Recent news.

Now the sellers can sell the signals for zero price. Means for free. Free signals. It was special ElectricSavant's request (and my request as well). And elite members can create/view the signals separated (if the seller will do it). It may be good if someone (i for example) will want to use some elite section EAs for this signal service. So, it is 3 options now: simple selling the signals for everybody (usual commercial way with ability to discuss/comment/ask etc), sending the signals for elite members only, or making free signals.

By the way, the testers' history record/signals are keeping and when this service will be run officially so the members will see some history of the signals' performance.

It's working.

I changed new version yesterday for Metatraders.

Do the following:

- de-attach old version from the chart;

- close Metatrader;

- delete old version (all 3 files);

- install (place) 3 new files;

- open Metatrader

and attach new version to the chart with your settings.

I did it yesterday in the evening and checked now in the morning: everything is fine as "a seller" (Alpari rus Metatrader) and as "a buyer" as well (FXDD MetaTrader).

Bad idea ND...Take your time.....

This is a beta test both for the sellers and Rent a signal....

By the way, the testers' history record/signals are keeping and when this service will be run officially so the members will see some history of the signals' performance.

As I know some testers are using D1 or H1 timeframe keeping the trade for several days. Most of them are using just one lot size (always 0.1, or always 1) without MM and most of them are not using any martingale or pyramiding. So, some of them will want to keep record. Otherwise they will make this statistics during the half a year before someone can say something about performance. Of course, some traders will want to delete their record.

For example, one good tester did just 4 trades since 5th of September trading 3 pairs on H1 timeframe with 1 lot size mostly with profit in 196 pips (I am testing his signals as "a buyer"). And testers are doing the best they can do.

There are differences between the systems and signals. Most of the testers are not looking for any "pips competition" trading in the way they traded before so ...

By the way I agree with you: it will be necessary to provide more statistics. Drawdown for example. As to calculation in deposit currency in additional with pips ... just 2 testers need it because their p/l in pips may be negative but performance in dollars may be positive. So, I think it may be good idea to see the performance in dollars in additional with pips. But I do not think that we will have many signal providers with martingale/pyramiding. Because the buyer will use lots_multiplier in the settings. For example, if lots_multiplier = 1 so buyer will trade same lot size with the seller. If lots_multiplier = 2 so lot size will be multiplied by 2 (seller opens trade with 0.1 lot size and same trade will be opened for buyer with 0.2 lot size).

But I agree: it will be necessary to give more statistics in the future.

As to notifications. I want to see how all things will be going when market will be open on Sunday/Monday and if everything will be fine with new version so I will send PMs to all the testers about new version to download.

what code? an ex4, dll, exe?

ElectricSavant:
One more thing...

I challenge any reverse engineer to break this code...

...for the first time a coder can offer his signal from HIS code without ever letting it leave his local computer.

The integrity of an EA and an MT4 signal provider is now established. Now if we could get transparency from MT4 and persuade them to stop permitting plug-ins for dealers to steal with and stop the insanity...MT4 will progress to be the #1 trading platform and not the "#1 tool of larceny for dealers".

ES

you know, as I was reading this thread, I was thinking about the architecture and code for such a system (information systems architect and ethical hacker is what I do for my 'day job').

Your idea has merit, there's only one problem; if you leave the signal to be generated by the seller at their own server, you have more latency than you want. You'd have to get that signal on a server (or round robin of them behind a good load balancer).

You'd also have to let the seller get in and monitor his signal generator to make sure all is well (vm, vps, citrix, etc.). That setup would have to be figured out as well.

The coding part (not the EA/indicator. as witness by my posts in here, I'm that good at MQL or finding signals for that fact) of a dll on the seller platform (MT4 and wherever it may reside) should be a 'no brainer'. Said EA/indicator generates signal, hands off to dll (or exe that's already loaded. ie. service). then exe send to signal server. signal server sends to paying clients.

That's a 5 mile high view, but they way I would see it.

For something of this size to get off the ground, ND should probably host a bridge call w/ the architects and coders to go over the infrastructure and possible code idea (webex or something) to better get alignment from the 'volunteers'.

But as I read this post, it looks like he is already got something and is beta testing it. Correct ND?

zupcon:
This is a problem I've thought about previously, and every time I've seen someone try to pull it off they generally experience problems with latency, particularly with day trading type models.

It seams to me that rather than TSD acting as a central hub, and trying to sort out the tangled mess of what signals are firing, and which subscribers should get them, you could potentially harness the distributed computing power of all of the parties involved just by thinking about the architecture in a slightly different way.

For example, provide the signal provider with an application that intermitantly determines who is subscribing to their signals, who's joined the service, who's cancelled etc. This info would only need to be updated once a day at the very most. The signal provider then knows EXACTLY how many subscribers they actually have (There's a potential for a fraudulent service not to pass on all revenues to the signal supplier, e.g. 1000 punters sign up, but the provider is only paid for 500)

Then when the signal provider opens, closes or modifies a trade, this information can be broadcast to specific subscribers, as well as TSD who retains a centralised record of the transaction. Implimentation should be easy enough to achieve with multi user instant messaging type technologies.

Each signal provider becomes responsible for broadcasting to his own subscribers, and the application could also send notification by bulk SMS, email, Instant Messanger etc

Anyone fancy building this ?

Yes, it is beta testing.

As I understand it is the platform connected with sellers' and buyers' Metatraders via inernet but I may be mistaken as I am not a coder sorry.

It was created for trading signals first trading manually (not martingale, not scalping, just a trading signals). But idea was as good so it was many improvements:

- magic number was added for EAs using for sellers;

- lot multiplier;

- ability to trade many sellers' signals/EAs/systems simultaniously using one Metatrader.

- possibility to "sell" for free: it means that I (for example) can trade manually Asctrend system, the other member can trade some other system, and 3rd member can use EA. And you can use all those systems in your Metatrader by EA paying nothing.

- possibility to edite the price (for sellers starting from 0 dollars to something.

- possibilty for elite members (elite section) to 'repeat' the trades from elite section EAs.

and so on.

It was implemented already.

The other idea (which is not implemented yet) is to have the performance reported by seller (posted and everybody can see it - so we have it) and some audited performance as "automatic buyer" but it may be in the future.

One member is using some kind of martingale EA (with 100 - 300 trades in a day) and everything is fine but it is not usual case (it is not about the performance now - i am talking that all those trades are transferring to the buyer).

I am testing it as a buyer "subscribed" to 4 signals from 4 different signal providers using it on one Metatrader all together. I selected difficult case for testing: 1 signal provider (tester) is using Alpari rus broker trading manually, the other one - IBFX (manually as well), next one - Alpari rus (EA) and the 4th - Alpari UK (by martingale EA).

I as "a buyer" are receiving all of their signals/trades in 1 FXDD Metatrader (by EA).

Some ElectricSavant's ideas were implemented as well.

But according to my understanding we need to get stable version first and than it is possible to do some "cosmetics" such as more statistics and so on (next ElectricSavant's ideas and some other members ideas).

I only want to see how all things will be going during the openning the market and will send PMs to all the participants and the people who are having interest in testing or using or something (i received some PMs and some members posted on this thread but I will reply on Monday morning). Because the latest next version was created on Thursday in the evening (almost at night) so I want to check something before sending PMs to the testers with some improvements explanation.

And yes: it was some idea to start this service officially in November but it depends on the situation concerning 'how all things will be going'.

Reason: