Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 35

ElectricSavant:
ND... but why then do you not disclose the RAS in mq4 ...

He is talking about dll.

RAS EA is usual case.

dll is not a problem as it was started with webget dll.

RAS = RAS EA + dll + RAS server part.

If the traders do not belive so they may go to collective2 as they are beta testing something with dll as well now.

RAS service are created as a response to real remand for forex-tsd so no need to look at the other services. Other services are doing it by themselves based on their development and their EAs coded by themselves. So, it is difficult to help each other even if we will want it.

But zupcon said it was possible to do all of this without a dll and in mql...

It is snowing in Denver...

newdigital:
He is talking about dll.

RAS EA is usual case.

dll is not a problem as it was started with webget dll.

RAS = RAS EA + dll + RAS server part.

If the traders do not belive so they may go to collective2 as they are beta testing something with dll as well now.

RAS service are created as a response to real remand for forex-tsd so no need to look at the other services. They are doing it by themselves based on their development and their EAs coded by themselves.
Files:
ssl10346.jpg  1283 kb

I hope I am not out of line...but I wish Ralph Ronnquist PHd. would read this thread and post here....someone should tell him to come here...

ES

ElectricSavant:
ND,

I am not being completly honest with you...I know another coder who is researching this and he cannot solve it...but he is simply trying to do iit locally on his computer...he is not a competitor or anything like that nd..

I do not think it will be possible in MT4 and its restrictions currently...not unless your developers have geniuses among them..

ES

Ppl, let me nose in a bit. What is the problem with 2 MT4 installations? Is it the fact the EAs are able to input/output only from/to a pre-determined folder? Trades may be cast from one installation to the other via an external program. I have written a VB code that mirrors from one platform to another.

No, no, I am talking BS. I think the problem is on the server side data processing... Please ignore if BS again.

Jairo:
Hi ND,

Ok, I see now. This is the technical issue about opening the code. People may clone your service... Well, if they are incompetent enough to steal the client side code they will sure not be able to figure out the server side.

Success,

Jairo.

Yes, almost right.

But we just started. And not we only.

So, we need to finish the development.

Besides, it is useless to clone the service because if they will clone the service so they will need buyers, and then they will need the sellers, and after that they understand that the sellers and buyers are not coming immediately so they will try to find someone to rent a service ... (already got some PM from someone) ... you understand ...

Our situation is different. We are having about 60 EAs from elite section. I was testing 60. Totally may be 150 which were not tested yet. And many developers are working actively to create new EAs. So, we will have buyers and sellers. And many members want to be the sellers and buyers. And a lot of members want to use RAS. We just need a service, fixing the errors, statistics to understand about what is good and what is not and so on.

Of course, may be later everything will be disclosed. Of course it will be. But it is rather early to talk about it now.

Please do not ask me to elaborate...nevermind.

ES

It is not a problem to do it with one PC. There is one commercial tool in commercial section (by Beluck), some tool by Igorad which I tested for the long time (in his yahoo group), and few free tools posted on our forum. All those tools - copy traders inside one PC.

As to doing it via internet as RAS so ... one old commercial tool created by KimIV (not a service, he is selling just a tool), collective2 is creating (still beta testing it), some Chinese forum is creating (in Chinese language). That's all that I know. So, there are not so many such the tools and nothing is opened yet.

newdigital:
Yes, almost right.

But we just started. And not we only.

So, we need to finish the development.

Besides, it is useless to clone the service because if they will clone the service so they will need buyers, and then they will need the sellers, and after that they understand that the sellers and buyers are not coming immediately so they will try to find someone to rent a service ... (already got some PM from someone) ... you understand ...

Our situation is different. We are having about 60 EAs from elite section. I was testing 60. Totally may be 150 which were not tested yet. And many developers are working actively to create new EAs. So, we will have buyers and sellers. And many members want to be the sellers and buyers. And a lot of members want to use RAS. We just need a service, fixing the errors, statistics to understand about what is good and what is not and so on.

Of course, may be later everything will be disclosed. Of course it will be. But it is rather early to talk about it now.

Great!

Maybe a qualified disclosure to some specially qualified EAs according to some well thought out rules to begin with, at some time in the future ... I think this service has a big potential for steady growth.

ND,

I am not being completly honest with you...I know another coder who is researching this and he cannot solve it...but he is simply trying to do it locally on his computer...he is not a competitor or anything like that nd..

I do not think it will be possible in MT4 and its restrictions currently...not unless your developers have geniuses among them..

ES

newdigital:
I know this problem.

The integration of 2 MT4 platforms introduces the capability of broadcasting from different dealers simultaniously (Ha! we can make our own

Retail RAS DOM..i am telling you ND this is a million dollar idea)...I will let the imagination of the decimal problems flurry...then there is the traffic problem of signals being sent at the same nanosecond from two sources...

This is just the primitive problems..the coders only talk to me in "plain-speak" at my request...

ES

P.S. for the traders out there...well i will not speak anymore as I have already posted too much....but if RAS can allow this...or solve it...well I cannot express to you enough about the arb opportunity (s) introduced...look MQL will not allow this anyways the language restricts it...But I suppose dll files can solve all of the problems somehow...I do not like this DLL stuff. and all those c+ scripts they can run (and soon C++)......But now I am talking BS now...

Jairo:
Ppl, let me nose in a bit. What is the problem with 2 MT4 installations? Is it the fact the EAs are able to input/output only from/to a pre-determined folder? Trades may be cast from one installation to the other via an external program. I have written a VB code that mirrors from one platform to another. No, no, I am talking BS. I think the problem is on the server side data processing... Please ignore if BS again.