Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 88

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I am having problems when I try to attach 2 RAS EA's to 2 charts in my MT installation. I want to do this to have sperate lot multipliers for the 2 EA I use.

When I attach them, they seem to connect and disconnect at random, causing open positions and pending orders to close .

If I just have 1 EA and separate the ID's with comma's then I have had no problems, but I want to seperate out the lot sizes per EA

Would it be possible to set the lot multiplier on the RAS website ???

Neil

teamrecon:
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I am having problems when I try to attach 2 RAS EA's to 2 charts in my MT installation. I want to do this to have sperate lot multipliers for the 2 EA I use.

When I attach them, they seem to connect and disconnect at random, causing open positions and pending orders to close .

If I just have 1 EA and separate the ID's with comma's then I have had no problems, but I want to seperate out the lot sizes per EA

Would it be possible to set the lot multiplier on the RAS website ???

Neil

Are you buyer?

You can have many RAS EAs on 1 Metatrader. But those EAs which have different IDs.

newdigital:
Are you buyer? You can have many RAS EAs on 1 Metatrader. But those EAs which have different IDs.

This is what I had, but had the problems as indicated

Neil

The way I see it...we need to segregate the different dealers and then we need to segregate the different systems....We do not have enough sellers to populate such fragmented ranked lists...

ND...you are way ahead of all of us...perhaps just a master list and not a rank is better afterall...

ES

Kairos:
I've run into a problem with the ea as a buyer. I placed the ea on a chart and set everything correctly. The ea said "USDCHF doesn't exist.". The problem is it does exist but on my Froex.com account, its called USDCHFFXF. I think it would be a good idea to add a suffix property to the ea. The ea would take said suffix and add it to the end of the currency pairs. This would allow me place "FXF" as the suffix. The ea would get the signal to trade on USDCHF but before doing so it would add the suffix I specified and then trade on the correct currency pair USDCHFFXF.

As I know it is working in this way for sellers. But for buyers may be not.

It means: if some seller will use USDCHFFXF so this pair will affiliated with normal USDCHF and everything will be fine.

I will ask developers to look at same way for buyers as well.

Thanks for reporting.

Advanced buyers can cross-populate dealers on their own...but I suggest that not be encouraged or published....or we open endless combinations. Surely there are enough IBFX sellers and buyers to populate their own drop-down box.

ES

newdigital:
Yes, I understand. Few more sellers are using IBFXm so it should be separated stats for this kind of accounts. Because a lot of people are using IBFXm with real money and many people are using Lite forex in cents ... It may be for RAS version 2.

teamrecon:
This is what I had, but had the problems as indicated Neil

They can be connected and disconnected. It does not matter. When order is open so EAs are disconnecting for few seconds. It is the comments on the chart only. Do not look at this.

If you ahve same trades with the vendors so everything is fine.

Or try buyer_instal_version = 1 and buyer_instal_version = 1.

For example: 1 RAS EA with buyers_opt_filter_signal = 465 and the other RAS EA with different chart with buyers_opt_filter_signal = 175.

If it is not working in this way so please report and I will ask the developers to check.

Can he use comma's there with one unique chart and a total of one RAS EA for both ID's?

For example: 1 RAS EA with buyers_opt_filter_signal = 465 and the other RAS EA with different chart with buyers_opt_filter_signal = 175.

It can be buyers_opt_filter_signal = 465,175

But in this case it will be 1 RAS EA for those 2 IDs (for 175 and for 465).

newdigital:
They can be connected and disconnected. It does not matter. When order is open so EAs are disconnecting for few seconds. It is the comments on the chart only. Do not look at this.

If you ahve same trades with the vendors so everything is fine.

Or try buyer_instal_version = 1 and buyer_instal_version = 1.

If it is not working in this way so please report and I will ask the developers to check.

Edit : It appears that when I enable the second EA, open positions of 0.03 lots are split into 0.01 lots, closing some lots on the way !

The comments then show from #orderid or to #orderid

for example :

the open positions show : from #34502297

the closed positions show : to # 34506165

Thanks ND,

I was looking at the Comments. They were flashing up "Trade is not allowed".

It also appears that the comments for one of the ID's have change

I'll keep playing and report more !

Neil

Reason: