Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 79

Hello newdigital

You can enable my signals , no need for a testing period

Please rename the signals to ALPHA

Renamed.

It is necessary to trade anyway some time anyway.

TY ND....seems clear enough to me. Do not worry about it...they will reply... if not after thirty days of inactivity, cancle them and they can start over...

Your too nice of a guy...Follow your rules strictly....including me...You do not need to send reminder emails...or be somebody's secretary...

ES

newdigital:
From email:

Your IDs are in pending mode now. It means that you can trade but no one can see and subscribe. After 1 week of trading you can ask to approve your IDs for subscribers. If you have any questions so ask ...

How to add another system, that runs on another broker " different MT4"

Create the other ID from signal page.

In the same as you created first ID.

How to remove a signal from your platform or the site

I have subscribed to a free signal on the site, how do i stop the mt4 from making those subscribers trades or removing the subscriber from my list on the rentasignal site? thanks

jimmy

jimbnc:
I have subscribed to a free signal on the site, how do i stop the mt4 from making those subscribers trades or removing the subscriber from my list on the rentasignal site? thanks jimmy

To pause receiving signals from a determined product just go to to the stats tab and click on Pause.

Pause all is for pause the signals. Or you could select to pause some of the signals.

Files:

I made two setups

The first one done on IBFX and is OK

The second one is on FXDD , but I have the message trying to connect " 0 times " on the chart.

Both have the same settings except for the ID , where is the problem ? any help please !

It means bad connection FXDD Metatrader to FXDD broker server. Or check your setting.

how to suscribe as a customer

Hello

I would like to subscribe as a customer but I dont find how could you help me ?

Robert

Reason: