Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 14

Kenny Rogers:
I think it would be beneficial to ND to make sure only qualified traders be allowed to sell signals on RAS. But I can also see the dilemma on why successful traders would sell their signals to the public. However, if you let sellers be any Joe on the street who thinks they can trade, the service soon becomes worthless because you'll just have a bunch of gurus losing money. Also, allowing vendors to create more than 1-2 system dilutes the quality of service as well because many will take advantage and create 10 systems to increase their odds of have 1-2 winning systems that they can profit from, and sweep the losers under the rug. Or having unscrupulous sellers who create 10 different identity and create multiple systems. I have enjoyed beta testing the signal service though, I think it is great piece of software, and real pioneer work.

Hi Kenny.

Very good proposals. This service should finished being a service of high quality, not only a sideboard for sellers without scruples.

gus

Kenny Rogers:
I think it would be beneficial to ND to make sure only qualified traders be allowed to sell signals on RAS. But I can also see the dilemma on why successful traders would sell their signals to the public. However, if you let sellers be any Joe on the street who thinks they can trade, the service soon becomes worthless because you'll just have a bunch of gurus losing money. Also, allowing vendors to create more than 1-2 system dilutes the quality of service as well because many will take advantage and create 10 systems to increase their odds of have 1-2 winning systems that they can profit from, and sweep the losers under the rug. Or having unscrupulous sellers who create 10 different identity and create multiple systems. I have enjoyed beta testing the signal service though, I think it is great piece of software, and real pioneer work.

It was discussed already but how to achieve it?

Any seller can have many signals ... and any buyers can use many signals (free, or for money) in one Metatrader ...

I think we will need to create the section on the forum for the future to explain anything to the buyers ...

But you know ... if one EA or seller is doing 3,000 pips in one week (just one week only), and the other EA or seller is doing 100 pips every week during the many months ... so most of the people will look at the first signal privider anyway irrespective of our desire that second one is more good for example.

We will need more statistics options on RAS website.

I especially like profit factor as a criterion to help me choose a signal.

Congratulations on an excelent idea ND! A couple of days ago I was going to suggest you start this exact service, then I came here and found you'd been working on it for months!

I would cetainly sign up here, rather than the other places, yet it is hard to say precisely why. I think it is the attention to detail and committment shown evaluating all the EAs in the private section. Plus I guess the people designing the service will also be using it.

long profitable and consistent results is the answer...I have met and posted with absolute embeciles that call themselves experienced traders...results speak louder than words and posturing...

If a teenager makes good bank consistently and profitable for two years...what would you say then?

ES

Kenny Rogers:

newdigital:
It was discussed already but how to achieve it?

Any seller can have many signals ... and any buyers can use many signals (free, or for money) in one Metatrader ...

I think we will need to create the section on the forum for the future to explain anything to the buyers ...

But you know ... if one EA or seller is doing 3,000 pips in one week (just one week only), and the other EA or seller is doing 100 pips every week during the many months ... so most of the people will look at the first signal privider anyway irrespective of our desire that second one is more good for example.

We will need more statistics options on RAS website.

Quite true. Perhaps, a designation of live vs. demo account would be helpful.

If someone is going to be trading from a live account with say 10k in it, I know I would feel a lot secure knowing it's not some "guru" beta testing on demo. Perhaps, even getting a confirmation of real name and account # from broker would be due diligence. Those are some suggestions. Quality doesn't just come without work and physical proof. If they have tested the EA's enough and making good money, there is no problems giving proof of their identity, they are professionals.

I received reply from the developers right now that seems they fixed the error concerning many closed trades in the same with openning time (many testers reported about it).

New version of server part uploaded right now (no need to update your RAS EA as it was fixed on server part of this tool). I will monitor some trades today just to see about it was fixed finally or not.

Kenny Rogers:
Quite true. Perhaps, a designation of live vs. demo account would be helpful. If someone is going to be trading from a live account with say 10k in it, I know I would feel a lot secure knowing it's not some "guru" beta testing on demo. Perhaps, even getting a confirmation of real name and account # from broker would be due diligence. Those are some suggestions. Quality doesn't just come without work and physical proof. If they have tested the EA's enough and making good money, there is no problems giving proof of their identity, they are professionals.

I'm with ES on this, track record is all that counts. And there is a huge problem giving out your identity. Nutters. Specially if you have an uncommon name. In any population large enough you will find one. If I were good enough to give out signals, I'd give out signals and a track record. Theres no need to paint a target on my back too. I live in a country where 600 different organisations have access to the sort of personal data about me even my Mom doesn't have, and their employees are paid very little. Given my real name and about $100, some loony could be at my front door within hours.

Of course if you live in a country where it is legal to shoot burglars, it isn't so much of a problem. But I don't.

If I find a good source of signals with the new service, I would be happy enough. If other people choose a signal based on a week's worth of data - well, the intellectually bereft are always with us. I'm sure someone will put up a warning sign for them.

newdigital:
I went to RAS website right now and I see calculation in dollars as well on the main page (weekly pips; weekly dollars; total pips; total dollars) with possiblity to sort the results to select the rank by dollars calculation, in pips as well and by date for example.

hi guys

what's the website of RAS?

thanks

The only way you can get in is to pose as a seller like JBFX (Kenny Rogers) did...

ES

P.S. It will be open to buyers soon...

moshebaruh:
hi guys

what's the website of RAS?

thanks

ElectricSavant:
The only way you can get in is to pose as a seller like JBFX (Kenny Rogers) did...

ES

P.S. It will be open to buyers soon...

so how to subscribe as seller?

I am interested but I don't know how to start

Reason: