Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 63

newdigital...

We first need to agree on what is important.

The ranking page is the one-stop global view for the prospective client, mostly.

What do I want to know as a client?...I want to make money...so who is making money?.....how long did it take him....what is the drawdown I must experience?....

ND, can you agree on this?....does this one-page sortable table/tool help make a sale?

Please add to this....and lets have a discussion.

ES

ROI value depends on the initial deposit and lot size.

Profit in pips (daily, weekly or whatever) depends in lot size and initial deposit.

DD - depends on initial deposit.

Seller #1: is using 0.01 lot size.

Seller #2: is using 0.1 lot size.

So, what is the one-stop global view?

ROI? Not. Because ROI depends on initial deposit size and lot size. I will use 10 lot size with 500,000 derposit and will have good ROI easy with bad system.

Daily/weekly/monthly profit in dollars?

I will use 10 lot size all the time and will be on top #1 always.

DD? Same case.

If we will use the profit in dollars as default so it will be "the lot size competition".

Besides, many sellers are not using any MM and trading by 0.01 lot size always ... and in their case: does not matter - pips or dollars.

And the first default page is sorting.

It is sorting by

Weekly pips

Weekly USD

Total pips

Total USD

The seller can be the last in weekly/total pips but he can be on the top in USD sorting ...

It was done/programmed already.

Some information.

- all approved signals with 1 month inactivity is moved to pending mode automatically. If you IDs are approved so please keep it live and trade.

- pending mode. There are currently 23 signals in pending mode. Just to remind to the sellers: you can trade those IDs but you will not have subscriptors. If you need for some IDs to be approved and you decided that you are ready - send PM or email to me.

- RAS public section will be created on the forum soom.

- the developers are creating moderating panel (for moderators) and RAS EA version with timefilter for the sellers.

- the developers will finish delivery of new webdesign to RAS website by the end of this week.

- selling new EAs in commercal section are limited now. The commercial sellers can use RAS for performance, or for selling for example. It is affected on new commercial section sellers only.

- procedures of the paying to the sellers was established (monthly).

So, RAS service will run soon.

-------

If you want to be a seller, or if you want to trade (on demo for example; or you are already trading on real or demo) and want to make additional money in the same time - just send PM/email to me.

Or make a post on this thread and I will send PM.

ND,

Could the ranking page have the 1K section....the 5K section....the 10K section? thus allowing a benefit-to-risk ratio column?

It seems to me that the benefit-to-risk ratio is solving the problem.....in all instances of lotsize...initial equity....and so on...

Upon approvel of a seller there must be the "initial equity required question" answered for the prospective client. As it stands now...if I look at the vendors, I have no idea what I need to fund with. When we can publish this information, then we can get a sortable page with relevent information..

ES

P.S. IBFX and FXCM seem to be the only two dealers in the USA left standing with MT4....and FXCM does not offer demo accounts or penny per pip lotsize and has a $2,500.00 minimum to open.

Drawdown should always be in percent. So initial equity and lotsize/leverage/exposure used will reveal a robustness or no robustness with Benefit to Risk ratio measurements...

ES

ElectricSavant:
(...)

Upon approvel of a seller there must be the "initial equity required question" answered for the prospective client. As it stands now...if I look at the vendors, I have no idea what I need to fund with. When we can publish this information, then we can get a sortable page with relevent information..

(...)

Completely agree with this. The combo box with initial balances should be replaced by the true initial balance informed by the vendor, in my opinion. When you change this value, the chart is the same, only the scale and calculated ROI is different. The chart shows (almost) all important information about the signal, including drawdowns, but the numbers should reflect reality.

But Jairo...how do we get a FAIR one page view with sortable columns of ALL of the vendors...In my opinion we need this tool for the prospective client to make judgments with...otherwise he will need a pencil and paper to record the data from each statistics page and do it himself.

ES

Jairo:
Completely agree with this. The combo box with initial balances should be replaced by the true initial balance informed by the vendor, in my opinion. When you change this value, the chart is the same, only the scale and calculated ROI is different. The chart shows (almost) all important information about the signal, including drawdowns, but the numbers should reflect reality.

ElectricSavant:
But Jairo...how do we get a FAIR one page view with sortable columns of ALL of the vendors...In my opinion we need this tool for the prospective client to make judgments with...otherwise he will need a pencil and paper to record the data from each statistics page and do it himself. ES

The buyers decision will be based on some sort of personal preference, I think. For example, one buyer is very well impressed by a signal ROI but doesn't like the drawdowns. Other buyer may not like the lot sizes used. One may not accept variable lot sizes, other may not like fixed sizes. If I were to subscribe to a signal (maybe I do it), I would hardly look at anything but the equity/balance chart. I said ALMOST all is there. I believe this in general. But for ME all I need to know will appear in the chart. I would not mind about statistics in the form of number tables. That's only my view. Everybody is different and from a business perspective I think RAS would have advantage in contemplating as many people's views as possible. But I continue to think pips is not important. If the trader uses fixed lots, his/her performance will be well expressed in pips AND in $$. So why use pips?

Jairo,

This is what we need in my opinion on one sortable page separated with initial investment classes 1k, 5k, 10k...etc...

Pair(s) DD WinRate B:R Age in days Profit/day Profit ROI

add other columns if possible (many columns for everybody)...

ES

Jairo:
The buyers decision will be based on some sort of personal preference, I think. For example, one buyer is very well impressed by a signal ROI but doesn't like the drawdowns. Other buyer may not like the lot sizes used. One may not accept variable lot sizes, other may not like fixed sizes. If I were to subscribe to a signal (maybe I do it), I would hardly look at anything but the equity/balance chart. I said ALMOST all is there. I believe this in general. But for ME all I need to know will appear in the chart. I would not mind about statistics in the form of number tables. That's only my view. Everybody is different and from a business perspective I think RAS would have advantage in contemplating as many people's views as possible. But I continue to think pips is not important. If the trader uses fixed lots, his/her performance will be well expressed in pips AND in $$. So why use pips?
Reason: