Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 25

There is some fixing the problem is going on now (some problem with clones). I hope it will be fix soon. After that I can look at the other mistakes.

ElectricSavant:
whew,

I got the update email ...that was fast.

I went into explorer on the computers and deleted the rent a signals and libraries and redownloaded from scratch on the 6 platforms...

Watch out for Sunday!

rentasiganl_password_key: entered

rentasignal_id: entered

power_on: true

rentasignal_username: entered

install version: 1 What is this?

buyer: false

seller_opt_filter_magic_number: entered

ES

P.S. I can report on Sunday when I turn everything back on..I am taking a break for NFP day and the weekend as I do every month.

Yess, i don't know what is the "install version" is it 1 ???

And i don't know what is magic number to put ? i am a seller, can i put a number that i want to recognize my trade ?? so i don't know the part of that function.

PS: Sorry for bad english

organaiz:
Yess, i don't know what is the "install version" is it 1 ???

And i don't know what is magic number to put ? i am a seller, can i put a number that i want to recognize my trade ?? so i don't know the part of that function.

PS: Sorry for bad english

Magic number in RAS is the following:

you are using 2 or 4 EAs with different magic numbers. But you want to sell the trades with magic number ... let's say ... 1234 only. Or you want to sell the trades with 2 magic numbers:

and

In this case you are placing:

And RAS will receive the trades from those EAs according to magic number.

If you are trading manually with no magic number so do not need to write anything.

For example, I am testng Frank_mod EA (elite section). H1 timeframe, 4 pairs. Most good are 2 pairs. Every EA/pair is having different magic number. I need to send the signals from 2 pairs only. And I am writing the magic numbers of Frank_mod EAs on those 2 pairs inside RAS EA:

The other example. (just an example only).

I am trading my personal trading. I do not use any magic number and I do not care about it. Trading manually.

It this case I do not write anything here:

Please note also:

most recent version of RAS EA is version 4. When market will be open so you should see

version 4

written on your chart.

If not - please update your RAS tool.

---------

About clones.

The performance which you see (and everybody can see) on RAS website is your reported performance.

Your clone is automatic buyer. I am automatic

It is the performance which every your client will have inside his Metatrader.

Andd there is very important issue in this case.

For example, you are trading. In anyway. Openning 0.01 lot size, than next trade is 10 lot size ... and 110 trades opened including pending orders. That's fine. It is your system or your EA.

For example, I want to buy (if it is for money) or simple use (if it is free) your signals:

- If I have FXDD Metatrader so it will be the error: FXDD Metatrader mini account can not open more than 100 trades (incl pending orders).

- If I use Alpari Russian Metatrader to receive your signals so it will be the errors as well. Because if I use mini accont (0.01 lot size) so I can not open more than 100 trades and summarized lot size should be less than 1 lot.

- Liteforex broker mini account in cents: no more than 50 trades opened in the same time (incl pending orders). May be it was changed but 50 is what I know from half a year ago.

- IBFX mini (0.01 lot): no more than 1,000 trades opened in the same time and no any limitation concerning lot size.

and so on.

Please understand that somewhere on the other part of the world some your client may use some other broker than you are using.

So, correct your system, or clearly tell to the clients/buyers about which broker they must use with your system.

Because for now: I am having the errors with clones for 2 traders (means: automatic buyers can not receive their signals). I changed the brokers and everything.

Just hope that it is simple errors of RAS on the server part of the tool and I am waiting for that to be fixed. But if not so please be informed that not all the systems can be used with any brokers because of the brokers limitation.

If you did not write anything in magic number settings so RAS EA is sending everything. All your trades will be sent to RAS website. If you want to send just some magic number so RAS EA can do it (inside one Metatrader). But in this case all your charts should have different magic numbers.

------

If some traders are trading many pairs so he/she can use those 2 scripts: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page6

In the scripts:

Order_Type = 0; // 0- Current Price; 1 - BUYSTOP or SELLSTOP; 2 - BUYLIMIT or SELLLIMIT.

One scripts for sell and one script for buy.

For open the order with magic numbers for manual trading.

For example, the trade is trading manually (just for example only)

- GBPUSD trending system,

- EURUSD trending system,

- EURUSD breakout system,

- GBPUSD breakout system.

The trader is using one MetaTrader to test or trade those systems.

So, he can use those 2 scripts: open scripts in MetaEditor, fill magic number, and rename it inside your computer.

And you will have inside your computer the following scripts:

- AllBuyOrders_gbpusd_trending.mq4 and

AllSellOrders_gbpusd_trending.mq4;

Magic number for both scripts (inside the scripts using MetaEditor: 1100).

- AllBuyOrders_eurusd_trending.mq4 and

AllSellOrders_eurusd_trending.mq4;

Magic number for both scripts (inside the scripts using MetaEditor: 1200).

- AllBuyOrders_gbpusd_breakout.mq4 and

AllSellOrders_gbpusd_breakout.mq4;

Magic number for both scripts (inside the scripts using MetaEditor: 1300).

- AllBuyOrders_eurusd_breakout.mq4 and

AllSellOrders_eurusd_breakout.mq4;

Magic number for both scripts (inside the scripts using MetaEditor: 1400).

So, now the trader want to send to RAS website the signals for EURUSD and GBPUSD using trending system only.

And it is magic numbers 1100 and 1200 (and his trending signal id).

And the trader can open 1 chart, attach RAS EA and write in the settings:

seller_opt_filter_magic_number 1100,1200

That's all.

The trader can trade anything, EAs or whatever he wants on his Metatrader. But only the trades with magic numbers 1100 and 1200 will be sent to RAS website.

For example, the trader want to use same Metatrader to create the second signals. For example, he created EURUSD and GBPUSD trending system (magics 1100 and 1200). He wants to use same metatrader to trade by EA.

If his EA is having different magic number so he can do it: go to RAS website, register the signals and receive id, open second chart with RAS, write his id and the other magic number.

So, the trader can use 1 Metatrader to send 2 signals to RAS website and it is just 2 additional charts for him.

I am testing 2 signals inside 1 metatrader and it is workng fine. I did not try 3 or 4 signals in one Metatrader but it will work also I think.

Please be patient folks...There are several things at play here and going on at the same time for ND. I am in a different time zone than ND is in and he must sleep too! (he is an amazing person)

This project is ND's baby and he is struggling to keep it going. It would be a shame to have to make any changes now as we have come so far. I can imagine his frustration with the integration of the different dealers and their rules and limitations...

I think the seller must define how many trades he makes and has open...what dealer he suggests....the decimal thingy...the nano, micro or mini lot thingy...sheeesh ND...I think this is where the version number (RAS inputs) will play a big role in.

This service can be great when we work with sellers and buyers that have a complete understanding of what the dealers are offering from all over the world for MT4 users. Only Forex-tsd can keep up with this and provide us with the up-to-date information we need. I have yet to see a "1 unit trade increment" type of trading platform such as Oanda, be opened up to MT4 users...and then there is the so-called MT4 DOM capability that the Currenex integration may bring...

ES

P.S. Just now we have four types:
  • Decimal dependant sellers
  • Nano lot enabled sellers (includes 1000 open trade max) This is IBFX.
  • 100 open trade max
  • 50 open trade max

Have I missed anything?

to simplify I think...

the seller should have a drop down box in the RAS inputs to choose from (not just a version number). He needs to indicate the name of which dealer HE USES for that RAS EA and platform.

Then RAS goes to work to use the correct version....(a library of dealers could be maintained with the coding for RAS to pull from)

ES

P.S. Please folks do not laugh at me...ND and the programmers are probably way ahead of me and I am just catching up. Please be patient with me.

I may be missing something or RAS can read the history tab...but....

The only problem that I cannot solve is when a seller turns off the EA in the middle of a trade (or some power or internet failure or broadcast issue at the sellers end) and RAS has this dangling open trade...When everything is restored & RAS has missed the close signal and does not read the history to correct...

THE SELLER MUST HAVE HIS PLATFORM ON DURING OPEN TRADES. (or he must generate a trouble ticket to RAS)

ES

P.S. This goes for buyers too...what if a close trade is sent and they did not open it?

ElectricSavant:
I may be missing something or RAS can read the history tab...but....

Not sure if this is still an issue with MT, but in the old days MQL could only read data from the history tab if the tab was actually showing that data.

If a filter had been applied to the history, the code could not read the missing data, not sure if thats still an issue or if it was rectified in one of the many bug fixes

hmmm..IBFX truncates history they claim...

zupcon:
Not sure if this is still an issue with MT, but in the old days MQL could only read data from the history tab if the tab was actually showing that data. If a filter had been applied to the history, the code could not read the missing data, not sure if thats still an issue or if it was rectified in one of the many bug fixes
Reason: