Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 31

jairo - same thing happens to me constantly

Jairo:
Ok. Finished reading the thread. Excellent work. I understand that I must wait for official release now, so I'll wait.

Does anybody know why TSD forum shows up sometimes in reverse order? Does it happen to everybody? (First page is the last, last is the first, posts ordered from bottom up) Is this something wrong in my system?

Regards,

Jairo

Jairo, I have only been on for a few days and it happens to me constantly. Not only on this forum, but also on another website / forum that appears to use the exact same back office software to manage the forums / threads. I have not made any changes to my settings when this happens and the only way I have bound to fix it is to go back to the highest level forum and drill back down to the sub forum and then to thread sub thread. sorry to dirty this thread with this post.

EternalFxStudent:
Jairo, I have only been on for a few days and it happens to me constantly. Not only on this forum, but also on another website / forum that appears to use the exact same back office software to manage the forums / threads. I have not made any changes to my settings when this happens and the only way I have bound to fix it is to go back to the highest level forum and drill back down to the sub forum and then to thread sub thread. sorry to dirty this thread with this post.

Hi EternalFxStudent,

As pointed out by ND, there is an option in your profile that controls the way you see the posts. It will be applied only if you are logged in. You may choose also to log in automatically or not.

newdigital:
build 219 had some problems as I saw.

Which build are you using?

It should be 218 or 220.

It was build version 218, now I have upgraded them to 220.

Regards,

Jeff

Please ND,

When the website will be launch ???

Just for my curiosity. Thanks

PS: Sorry for bad english

Perhaps the developers are taking their time to work out the bugs and doing a thorough job instead of rushing out a buggy program. Besides, I thought the service will not be introduced until next year.

I think the developers need to first get the basics worked out like pip calculations, pip tracking, and trade tracking (open vs. closed). I think if that is already done, then we are 90% of the way there because that is what 90% of signal seller and buyer are using. All of the other features like detailed statistics and feeding multiple platforms is just extra that can be slowly developed over time.

The core of the RAS service is still basically mirroring one account to another accurately. If they are able to do this without any problems, I think they are ready.

And feeding and tracking from multiple platforms is quite complex, so naturally it would take more time to figure out. Perhaps, the developers are working on this diligently, but it is definitely not necessary to launch the service. I'm not sure how many sellers on RAS will be using the multiple platform, most likely it is very low number.

As the service is improved, I'm sure the developers will add these features in as they get the bugs worked out. The developers need to focus all of their energy on getting the foundation of trade and pip tracking/calculation completely bug free. Then they can work on the extra features. It's no good to have extra features when the calculations are not correct or the trades are not tracked properly.

I guess if your strategy really needs to trade from multiple platforms, you are going to have to wait patiently until the developers take out all the bugs. Perhaps it is the implementation of these extra features that is sucking up all the time for development.

I attached 9 elite section EAs to RAS long time ago. I can attach all 40 EAs but no reason for that now.

Just 1 EA had "zero closing price error".

Than I changed

timeout

in the RAS settings

from default 20

to 5

and no any error for now.

So, if some traders see this "zero closing price error" on RAS website so change this timeout from default 30 to 7 or 5 for example.

------------

I gave all possible statistics explanation to the developers which we need with RAS. I collected everything and sent. Some statistics will be implemented this or next week. Some statistical features will be difficult to implement and it will be done later.

For example (about what can be done later):

1. making statistics for buyers as portfolio simulation. For example, buyer want to use signal id 1 with EURUSD only, signal id 3 with all the pairs and signal id 5 with GBPUSD and USDCHF only (in 1 Metatrader), and buyer has his own deposit size. So, the buyer can place his deposit number and signals id/pairs and he will receive stats for this portfolio.

In this way we can easy select any signal or some group of signals to use.

It can be done in the way I am doing in elite section as 'visual statement'. Just one image with all the stats and with equity/balance graph etc.

2. making market condition evaluation. Automatically. We are having elite section thread and Igorad created some indicators so it can be done concerning: which signal performing better in flat market and so on ... and we can predict market condition for the next week to use the signals with best performance for particular market condition.

It was started in elite section as 2 threads and I think we can implement it with RAS.

So, those 2 things will be later.

I think we will have some simple statistical feature from the beginning. Anyway, the developers said that we can test some stats in the end of this week or next week. In the same time they are improving some problem with clones and so on.

Because I send to them everything in 1 pdf file and with 10 or 15 PM messages: all tasks to create the stats, all errors about how to fix and so on. It is at least 2 days even to read about what to do

Besides, I am monitoring the performance of testing EAs trying to find the errors and sending it to the developers (once in a day).

So, the developers should be very busy now I think.

I just hope that in the end of this week (or next week) we will have most of job done.

Good job, ND. Well done.

Nothing depends on me now so I am waiting together with everybody.

By the way, the majority of the traders/signals do not have any errors. Besides, more than 50% of the trades/signals never had any errors with any version of RAS ... so there is idea to validate the traders just to test them for 1 week for example ...

because if 90% of the traders do not have any error so I can work with 10% errored traders privately (contacting, RAS settings suggestion and so on) and we can run with 90% non-errored traders + some statistics (as much as we can receive from the developers for the short time).

And in the same time the developers can create advanced stats for RAS ...

Just an idea.

Reason: