Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 52

luu:
Hi ND,

How to calculate lot size and $/pip?

If the seller trade on Alpari with 0.1 lot than 1 pip/0.1lot = $1 and the buyer account at IBFX mini ac will receive 1 pip/0.1lot = $0.1

So how to solve this issue ?

Thank you.

The pips calculation is making automatically for every broker and every case. No matter: 4 digits broker or 5 digits. Everything is calculated in 4 digits.

RAS Website Link?

Hi NewDigital,

Is there an RAS website (perhaps beta) that you can send me a link to? I saw a post in the thread where a poster referenced that he looked at the RAS website, but I am not sure what the poster was referring to because the only thing that I know that exist regarding RAS is this thread. If I missed something obvious in the thread, I apologize for creating extra work for you.

Also, is mid-January still the thinking around proposed "go live" or do you expect the need to push the time frame out a bit per new functionality request?

The service will run officially soon (i hope) but it is still in beta testing. If you will provide the signals so I can gve some info to you (by PM).

To all the sellers/testers/signal providers

To all the sellers/testers/signal providers.

Some of you do not have forex tsd usernames. May be you have but I can not see it. So, I sent some information by email and some of you are not replying.

Please, reply before 8th of January by email, or make post on this thread, or reply by PM.

For whose who was already contacted so please ignore this post.

Because if I will not contact with someone before 8th of January so his/her signals will be transfered to pending mode for futher consideration.

ND..i didn't recieve nothing though you told me to remind you when i sent you a pm couple of weeks ago as a signal provider.

I've sent PM to you now with the information.

So ND,

what are you offering?...why does a signal seller need you? I must be missing something here and excuse me for that.

It would be nice if you could offer something unique.

ES