Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 54

The technology is not new that rent a signal is using...for example I subscribed to an EA four months ago that utilized 2 MT4's...one sender and one receiver...It worked nicely when the dealer didn't break the connection...

I am sure many vendors out there would love to come on to this thread and advertise their technology...but this is really not what Rent a signal is doing...Rent a signal is ONE place to come to a seamless transfer of EA's or even a successful and profitable manual traders MT4 platform mirrored on to your MT4 platform. If he or the EA make money you do to...There is even some sellers planning to make a basket of EA's that work VERY nicely together.

From what I can understand, Rent a signal has granted exclusivity to Forex-tsd to offer it to SEVERAL sellers (there are two pages of signals thus far) and provide a MENU for the buyers to choose from. If you are an established seller you do not need to worry about losing your code to ebay...Rent a signal will never see your code....Buyers will never see your code. Sellers will never see your code. You do not need to worry about marketing as you bring your winning system to a captive audience. You can still sell your system on your website with your own marketing strategy and add to your exisiting sales with Forex tsd. All that you need to be is to be profitable and many buyers will subscribe. The cost to you, the seller, will not exceed what it would cost you to do this yourself...this sort of technology is not owned by rent a signal...so what do you have to lose? Rent a signal has a user friendly interface all ready for you to publish your system with.

ES

P.S. Incidentally...There are still public forums here to develop systems in and Forex-tsd will remain #1 in Metatrader sytem development in the Public domain. I will remain available for testing and posting "incessantly" and now the community is sharing a way to offer promising EA (s) or baskets of EA's to folks that may not have the time or the experience to test optimize and adapt. Now you can plug in Rent a signal and let an experienced trader keep your trades trading and a better chance to be in profit ☺ This is one automated service that you do not need to monitor yourself....you are paying for experience. Just make sure your Computer is on and you have picked your signal (s) carefully (and accepted the risk) and your platform remains running and Forex-tsd will take it from there.

ND,

I realize that you want to build up the track records while at the same time being in beta. This way you have ...ummm...used the Beta time for two things. But....it is a good thing to allow the Beta sellers to start fresh. Thank You for the heads up and the consideration.

When rent a signal gets released and is up and running will there be a concern for sellers that add and subtract EA's from their mix and change the criteria of their trading system? Will they be allowed to make their system more robust or should they publish a new system? I ask this...because currently the seller has it in his control to make changes...he can even manually broadcast trades without EA's. I think this is a great thing, but the buyers should understand this and past performance really really might matter more in Rent a Signal.

Wheres my Pom-Pom's...ND this is a great thing!

ES