Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 17

KaMpeR:
...I would far rather see the first column based on Balance, the second on Balance + Equity and the third on Pips...

I agree. But balance and equity should be as percentage of something based of some ... let's say ... standard deposit size ... may be ... and DD and how many trades are open in the same time ... stop loss using/not using ...

Because simple balance and equity is not enough. We need floating drawdown and many other things ... and it is already expanded statistics.

But believe in my experience here: the buyers will look at how many pips are doing some system anyway. For example, one trader did 1,000 pips in one week and it is just first week for him. And irrespective of my opinion, your opinion, learning and so on - many many members will look at this. Irrespective of.

And it is more realted to the following issue: how we all (including admins/moderators) will promote this service and the traders. Because the traders with consistent profitable results in dollars (no martingale and so on) should be promoted but the trades who are doing 1,000 pips in one first week - probable not ... it depends on policy which we all will create for this service.

As an example: one trader is doing good trading on D1/H1 timeframe 1 trade in a week. All in profit (I checked the chart and so on - good entry and exit). And it is for many weeks already. And the other trader is openning more than 70 trades in 1 day using may be 20 pairs + pending orders + limit orders and so on ... for many weeks already in profit ... So, it is very understandable everything for the first trader and how to estimate the second one? We need more statistics.

But you know ... almost all elite section EAs are not martingale trading fixed lot size and many of them are trading just 1 or 2 trade in a week. So, mainly, 'elite section signals' are on 'the same boat' with your opinion and ideas.

Well, we will see. Let's receive first stable version of this RAS tool and than we can send to the developers all the ideas concerning improvements of statistics and so on.

I hear what you are saying, but I am at the bottom of the list at the moment, last, and yet I have banked over $2000 this week and a person that has lost -$28598.60 is way ahead of me and will be seen first?

I just does not make sense at all no matter how you care to look at it or explain it?

How can I possibly be $1542.39 in profit, which is not correct it should be more, in profit and the system says I have lost -2559 pips?

No one will take my signals seriously looking at those numbers, which are totally incorrect.

Something is wrong, simple as that!!

KaMpeR,

I reacted the same way about a month ago. I was afraid to even beta test when ND said that we could use our beta test track records for history...my gawd...

Take it easy KamPerR b4 this thing is released all of your most excellent ideas will be considered...they considered mine and even used some of them...

This beta testing is pure beta testing...some programmers actually look at the program and the product and then release...these programmers are using our experience to actually do the checking for them as they are not afraid...as we are the testers...

They are very good programmers and they involve us each step of the way...where other beta testing projects may be different..

Keep pm'ing ND with your most excellent ideas and analysis.

ES

KaMpeR:
I hear what you are saying, but I am at the bottom of the list at the moment, last, and yet I have banked over $2000 this week and a person that has lost -$28598.60 is way ahead of me and will be seen first?

I just does not make sense at all no matter how you care to look at it or explain it?

How can I possibly be $1542.39 in profit, which is not correct it should be more, in profit and the system says I have lost -2559 pips?

No one will take my signals seriously looking at those numbers, which are totally incorrect.

Something is wrong, simple as that!!

I don't think ND will be using any of these current trade results when RAS goes live because it is just too spotty to be any kind of use for track record.

Perhaps the stable version would be better when it is released. If you look at the records of others, it's all not adding up, so it's not only you.

Thanks guys, shew, if they use these results it will be a disaster as they are wrong, and badly wrong.

Maybe the guys should just work on a profit per trade, whether the value is positive or negative and then in the next column show the number of trades that were analysed to arrive at that figure.

Then allow analysis or breakdown of pips and any other stuff they want to include as an option in a detalied report.

if you post an average profit per trade, win or loose, that would be fair.

The system can round everything up to full lots, so that each seller is compared correctly.

Point is, how is it possible to "supposedly" loose 2000 pips, which I most certainly have not, and still make a profit as my stats show?

Anybody know what criteria "Collective2" use to sort trader results by?

They seem to be doing a decent job, maybe we can learn from them?

is renta signal still going newdigital

hi nd. just curious as to whether rentasignal was still going. i couldnt get it to work so gave up with it a few weeks ago.

was just going thru the forum and remembered it. whats going on with it.

ill be ready to jump on board if it is up and runnining. since then nd i opened my own room on paltalk giving out signals. had a really good day today. made over 400 pips just today. i averaged 250 pips per day all this week.

i hope u managede to get ur rentasignal going as i would love to help ur readers make some pips from real signals nd. it would be pleasure for me.

thanx for making the opportuniyty available.

ND,

You need to add a feature on the website for users to remove subscriptions. I was testing out the subscribe feature, and it works well, but now I want to remove them and I don't see a way to do that.

ND,

We will need a newsletter for Rent a Signal with a subscription list.

ES

ND,

This delete feature controlled by the seller needs to be set up correctly. This is a suggestion. Never charge in advance for a signal service. After the first 30 days then charge (always charge AFTER). This will then be a two fold policy. First everyone will get a 30 day trial. Second if a seller deletes right after he gets paid...he will only get paid for services rendered.

This is just a suggestion. How to automate this and make the maintanence of it I have not thought through. But you have several signal services all charging their subscriptions at different times (30 day basis, not calendar basis).

Another idea is to only activate the delete button for the seller when there are not any subscribers left for him. So that means he may not delete until he is clear of commitments. This idea is much easier to automate also. Rent a signal will still not have any control over the seller as far as him just getting the money and turning off his platform. You must escrow the funds for 30 day's, before disbursement.

ES

P.S. ND, As you and I have discussed earlier about the delete button (I wanted it also to delete my losing beta), else you need to control it (or your staff)....or more thought needs to be put into this. ND, You have a million dollar idea here and you can offer something totally unique. The other "signal aggregating services" do not offer what you are attempting. You have access to some of the best programmers in the business, that seemingly can do anything. I can imagine how much work is going into this. There is probably encryption and stability being written into the final stages of programming that will make Rent a signal safe and hack free. I can just imagine this beta stage has revealed what a huge undertaking this is.

Kenny Rogers:
ND, You need to add a feature on the website for users to remove subscriptions. I was testing out the subscribe feature, and it works well, but now I want to remove them and I don't see a way to do that.
Reason: