Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 4

newdigital:
Our forum must have as many services as possible.

And will have.

Irrespective of.

Using the signal service will help new traders make money and avoid scammers all over the internet.

I like the idea , keep up the good work TSD team

MiniMe:
Using the signal service will help new traders make money and avoid scammers all over the internet. I like the idea , keep up the good work TSD team

Thanks for your opinion.

We want to develop the forum but few members (there are few members only) from "the club of TSD forum friends" seems do not agree with it. It is just few members who were banned few time ago. Besides, it is necessary to understand that forum service is different from someone's commercial thread and in this thread we are talking about the service of forex TSD forum.

By the developing the forum services (elite section; signal service; market place; private groups; anyone's elite section, and other ideas) we are developing the forum itself and it is helping to keep good members inside the forum. Because for now - good members are developing (or testing, or coding) for free but when they need money so they are going to the other forums or services. But we must have as many services as possible and in this case only the forum will be developed.

------------

I am just repeating this proposal:

If you are experienced trader and want to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

It is related to the EAs and to already existing services (I know that some local forums are having signal service already so they can participate as well collaborating with our service).

If anyway interested so just sent PM to me.

What about if the trader havn't a statement?

w4rn1ng:
What about if the trader havn't a statement?

a trader with no statement , where does he trade ?

I am testing it now and it's working very good and this EA is very simple to use: it takes all the trades/modification of the trades/closing from trader's Metatrader to Rent a Signal platform and then - to user's Metatrader via internet. And it is very fast. Anyway we can not do scalping with this 'copy trades via internet' EA.

Few members already decided to test it and may be they will decide to use it as the signal providers.

------------

I am just repeating this proposal:

If you are experienced trader and want to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

It is related to the EAs and to already existing services (I know that some local forums are having signal service already so they can participate as well collaborating with our service).

If anyway interested so just sent PM to me.

signals service

newdigital:
The forum is finishing the first stage of Rent a Signal service as a beta testing right now.

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your trading signals and win even more money than trading.

Forex TSD forum administration

Hi again Newdigital

Can you give me more information about this service?

Thanks in advance

Regards

It was described in 6 pages here.

If you are trader or you have some EA so you can sell your traders inreal time by the way of monthly subscribtion for the your estimated price.

Just one EA (RentaSignal tool) the send a signals and to receive the signals via internet.

You may attach this tool to any chart and trade as usually ... or use EA you have.

It is very simple to use.

I tested it now for few days (just final version of this tool).

And member can have many signal services.

For example. you can register with the service as a seller and create 3 services for your self (just for example):

- "my intraday trading". Just your trading in Metatrader. Everybody can join for 20 dollars in a month (just for example);

- my EA. Let's say, you are having some EA on other metatrader. So, you can use it. Different price (i mean - buyers will pay to you monthly).

- "my daily trading". Just the other your trades. For different price.

It is just an example.

Buyers. They need just to select the signal services according to the performance and the price. How to use? Same RentaSignal tool (in the settings: buyer = true and your lot size and your MM). That's all.

Some sellers will want to transfer the signals for free (why not?) so many members will follow/trade as well.

It is very simple.

Few traders are already trying it.

If you are interested to transfer the signals/trades so send PM to me.

Does any of your premium signal providers offer 30-day free trails that later convert to subscriptions?

ES

or how about this ND?

what if I wanted to offer a service for free....but I advertised that I accept donations at my website for 10% of the profits...

what would you do about that?

ES

ElectricSavant:
Does any of your premium signal providers offer 30-day free trails that later convert to subscriptions? ES

Just a very simple:

- sellers will trade and transfer the signals in the same time

and

- buyers will trade the seller's signals.

For free, or for money, or for how much - it's up to seller (we are not regulating this case). from 0 up to 200 dollars in a month. Up to the seller.

It is a tool which everybody can download (it is free) and start trading.

We are just starting selecting the signal providers from the people who are interested ... just to start in the beginning. Because it will be the registration in service website (it is free) for example ... and member can select any username so ... just to know who is who in the beginning But as I tested it last week so it is simple: download the tool, decide what you want (sell the signals or buy the signals, estimate your price on website), attach this tool (it is EA) to the chart and trade (if you are seller). That's all.

Of course, the buyers will see the history of the signals (same with the statements ut more details).

Why 10% of the profit? You may trade on demo ... buyer may use any deposit size ...

from 0 to 200 dollars as monthly subscribtion ...

but it will be different because every seller is estimating his own price for his signals.

Reason: