Bad signals/service reporting - page 6

Just a moment, didn't see this:

Todd:
chk56. Grow up will you. We all took losses. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out. You keep saying your leaving yet you don't. Forex isn't for whiners who cant afford to lose the money they trade with. For you to say someone is a criminal for losing some of you money is just stupid. You agreed to this, it says its highly risky and there is a very good chance you might lose some or all of your money. Yet you clicked OK and agreed to that. I agree with Bill, FX is no place for you. You started crying about a signal, filed a silly complaint on Peace Army that really made you look like a fool, then RAS crashes. Maybe you had something to with that?

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Think I've gotta reply to this, your Honor:

Dear Todd, are you one of those innocent souls who think forex is a business? Well, let me open your eyes. Forex is a business for the banks and institutions who created it, and for those who sell forex related stuff (=hope). Regarding the crowd, Forex is a game for gamblers who like to call themselves 'investors' or 'traders'. And as such, it has some rules. Do you know what used to happen to those smart people who tried to cheat (=scam) other players on those mythic poker rounds in the 'Wild Wild West'? Well, players (whiners, as you call them) didn't like it at all and used to pull out their guns... Scammers usually then stopped laughing. Curiously, the offending signal on RAS stopped laughing too. It dissapeared, without any kind of comment, like it never existed before. Interesting, huh? - Every honest vendor on RAS posts a comment or an explanation to his subscribers, if something uncommon happens, or if he/she made a glitch. Subscribers will normally understand, and the signal goes on. But I subscribed to a signal without a 'face' behind it, only because of the glitter of it's elevated price. I was a sheep (I will come to that later)

Now to the FPA thing: quite funny. I tried to fill in a complaint, you can be sure for that. But there was no way to place it. It wouldn't accept my image code. I went there for curiosity and found a complaint which had been posted by another angry player like me, who had been scammed by RAS like me. I tried again to complain, to reinforce that complaint, but again, I had no success. It's not my complaint, Todd, but you bet I would sign up inmediately. You call me a fool for posting complaints, Todd, while you are not able to distinguish between 2 different nicks. What are you, Todd?

1. You are one of those scammers (crminals) who try to intimidate others who complain, with smart techie talk (with a condescendant, despective and offensive touch), to hide their incompetence and/or greed for selling useless stuff ('Elite' like) to your patiently believing community of sheep.

2. You are a sheep.

3. You are really an idiot, Todd.

PS: If you don't like my thread, go and open another one with Bill. Maybe you can talk there about me and whiners in general and make me famous, so I can sell my autobiography, and some homemade useless forexsignals for let's say $300 a month, and get my money back, from the same who took it from me, hahaha (note for the slow minded: it was a j o k e, I know they didn't steel it, it was merely their lack of responsability in watching the signal, as some others on RAS do: switch on the EA, and go for a beer, yeah...)

Beware - RentASignal free trial is a scam

I know Forex-TSD is the same company as RentASignal but I am hoping some others may see this thread and save being ripped off before it is deleted.

I signed up to two signals having 7 days free trial.

I was not really that happy with one signal so I unsubscribed from it via the account management page @ RAS a day or two after subscribing.

With the other signal I noticed there was another version that supported hedging, So I decided to unsubscribe to this one as well, the day before the free trial.

Both signals were now deleted from my Products page.

The next day however they were back in my Products page and I had been billed for the first month.

Upon complaining to RAS about this, they have disregarded all comments made in the ticket telling my I am supposed to unsubscribe using their website which I did and that they were sorry to hear I wanted to unsibscribe after the fact when I had actually unsubscribed well before the billing.

Once I replied to set this straight I have heard nothing back from them since late last week.

This is really very poor customer service as I most probably would have a subscription or two for a good long time, but I will be cancelling the remaining subscription I have, and via PayPal just to be sure.

Actually I just had to cancel the subscription in dispute via PayPal as RAS had unsubscribed me so that I no longer received the signal, But guess what.. It was still active in PayPal which means another payment in a month for receiving nothing.

Anyway, If you do sign up for RAS which I feel is a good concept and want to unsubscribe from a signal, Make sure you go check PayPal and cancel it there also.

JohnTorr:
...Anyway, If you do sign up for RAS which I feel is a good concept and want to unsubscribe from a signal, Make sure you go check PayPal and cancel it there also.

Good suggestion.

And the other suggestion.

As everybody knows: moderators of forex tsd forum and moderators of RAS service are same people. I am talking about myself for example.

Of course we are not involved in any talking about money (refunding, funding and so on) - we do not see those tickets in support. We are involved in some technical/forex/settings/activation requests/ etc. But, in anyway, it may be good to go to this forum section with some problem to let us know about.

Because in some cases we can do something.

Re Rent a signal - a SCAM??

I was on this forum (my favourite as I am learning to code my systems) and bought into rentasignal - Paid and have heard nothing since - also bought into a signmal service from them - no signals - HAVE WRITTEN A FEW EMAILS ----NO REPLY AT ALL.

IS THIS A SCAM?

Few emails?

It is not a true.

I replied to all the emails (excluding financial/refunding as I am not for this) on 31 of December, at 00:00 Happy New Year time, yesterday and today. Including Contact Us form.

Anyway - thanks for the poll.

Rentasignal - SCAM?

newdigital:
Few emails?

It is not a true.

I replied to all the emails (excluding financial/refunding as I am not for this) on 31 of December, at 00:00 Happy New Year time, yesterday and today. Including Contact Us form.

Anyway - thanks for the poll.

I was not requesting a refund I was requesting the courtesy of a reply and of the services and goods I paid for - if need be I shall merely report to paypal whpo will get the refund. That is not my intention - I would like to receive that for which I paid and perhaps some form of acknowledgement.

Please let me have an email address which you use as the others were NOT answered.

Thank you

I await the common courtesy of a suitaable reply

Thank you

Did you see this page?

Send a Help Ticket ...

Contact Us | Rent a Signal

Where are emails?

Check here:

where email addresses?

Some members of our forum are volunteering inside this live support. Where did you write to?

Besides, as you know - forex tsd forum is forex tsd forum.

And RAS service is different from forex tsd forum.

There are many other services in the world. But forex tsd forum is just 1 forum. So, we do not want to mix with different concept ....

It is better to use this page Contact Us | Rent a Signal for tickets.

Because the developers of RAS are inside this live support too.

pippopper:
I would like to receive that for which I paid and perhaps some form of acknowledgement.

In this case you should write to Accounting here Contact Us | Rent a Signal

And some others will reply.

We (moderators) are not involved in accounting in live support or any.

But if you need any help - just write any ticket in General Support here Contact Us | Rent a Signal and one of the forex tsd member will reply to you.

Or just ask on this forum.

But the developers of RAS are inside this live support so it is better to use live supoort anyway.

Besides, most popular vendors are inside this section of the forum too so it is better to:

- speak with vendors using this section of our forum

- receive support using RAS website this page Contact Us | Rent a Signal

Rentasignal

newdigital:
Did you see this page?

Send a Help Ticket ...

Where are emails?

Check here:

where email addresses?

Some members of our forum are volunteering inside this live support. Where did you write to?

Besides, as you know - forex tsd forum is forex tsd forum.

And RAS service is different from forex tsd forum.

There are many other services in the world. But forex tsd forum is just 1 forum. So, we do not want to mix with different concept ....

It is better to use this page Contact Us | Rent a Signal for tickets.

Because the developers of RAS are inside this live support too.

I did at no time associate this forum with Rentasignal.

Thank you for the reply and the information. I shall be in contact sothat I may learn how your signals work.

Thank you

May be some other people lost so it is my quick suggestions about where to receive the help from.

First of all - this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Especially in the end of the thread as small FAQ.

And this thread (in the end of the thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175

After that - go to the vendor's threads. Some vendors of RAS are having the threads here so they can help in some cases.

RAS support.

Telephone calls - RAS personnel.

First Level Support - RAS personnel will reply.

General Support - some members of our forum involved.

Technical Support - some members of our forum will reply. Besides, RAS developers (programmers) are inside this Technical Support too.

Accounting - RAS accounting.

--------------

So, it is better to start with this section for some threads and look at the vendor's threads too.

Reason: