RAS service - page 3

It is for trading.

For example, I am posting the statements.

And using RAS tool so you can have same pips inside your metatrader as I am reporting every weekend by statements.

RAS service is forex-tsd project. It was started initially as additional service for elite members and that is why I am promoting it here. Besides, I am planning to attach all elite section EAs to the RAS because:

- the statements are created automatically with RAS and I do not need to spend few days in a week every week to make the statements (as I am doing now). For example, I will start making the statements for elite section today in the evening and finish on Sunday only. And it is every week.

And using RAS - it is automatically and I am free with those days and can spend those time to create/improve some EAs for example.

- elite members can trade elite section EAs or some pair using RAS tool. It is very easy. Having some performance which I am reporting. Irrespective of the broker.

The reason that I am not posting the link to RAS website is the following:

RAS service is still on beta testing now and I am affraid that someone will buy something ... but it is beta testing you know ... Because there are some commercial signals as well.

Anyway, I just hope that the developers will finish the fixing/checking this RAS tool soon and we all will start to use it and to make the suggestions for some next improvements.

So... let's see if I understand...

newdigital:
It is for trading.

For example, I am posting the statements.

And using RAS tool so you can have same pips inside your metatrader as I am reporting every weekend by statements.

RAS service is forex-tsd project. It was started initially as additional service for elite members and that is why I am promoting it here. Besides, I am planning to attach all elite section EAs to the RAS because:

- the statements are created automatically with RAS and I do not need to spend few days in a week every week to make the statements (as I am doing now). For example, I will start making the statements for elite section today in the evening and finish on Sunday only. And it is every week.

And using RAS - it is automatically and I am free with those days and can spend those time to create/improve some EAs for example.

- elite members can trade elite section EAs or some pair using RAS tool. It is very easy. Having some performance which I am reporting. Irrespective of the broker.

The reason that I am not posting the link to RAS website is the following:

RAS service is still on beta testing now and I am affraid that someone will buy something ... but it is beta testing you know ... Because there are some commercial signals as well.

Anyway, I just hope that the developers will finish the fixing/checking this RAS tool soon and we all will start to use it and to make the suggestions for some next improvements.

is it an indicator you attach to existing charts with EAS on it? and it improves trading?

Thanks

Paul

It is EA to transfer any trades of any EA/trades via internet.

Automatic signal service for signal service.

do not know how to say ...

it is trading platform for signal services.

signal services are any EA or any manual trading.

You can use just one RAS EA to trade any elite section EA in your metatrader, or to use all elite section EAs in your metatrader. My elite section trades are sending to your Metatrader. With performance stats and so on.

And other signal providers/traders can participate as well.

And already participating.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803

Thanks ND,

so... it's something like Trade Copier:

No.

It is very different.

Trade Copier: you need investor's password and this Trade Copier is not sending your trades via internet. Besides this Trade Copier is not free software.

No need any Trade Copier.

We are having many software like that on the forum and all of those software are free:

Trading simulators, signal/trades copiers, text copiers, signal senders/receivers, spy traders and so on:

- Signal Transmitter/Receiver: tool to send/receive text messages between MT4 instances; the tool is on this post; most recent version is on this post; 64bit version of TradeSwitch.DLL for server operating systems is on this post.

- Trades/Signals senders/receivers between 2 or more Metatraders: good public thread with many software programms.

- SignalSender and Signal Recerver: the tools to send and receive the trading signals via internet and forex-tsd calendar.

- trading simulator and backtester if manual systems/indicators is here.

- good trading simulator coded by Quantem: public thread.

- simple trading simulator with detailed explanation is on this page (elite section).

For RAS tool: you need nothing. No investors password. The signals are sending through internet in direct meaning. Besides, RAS tool is totally free. And most of the signals for now are free (for elite members).

Because RAS is the service.

And Trade Copier is the software.

Service = software (for free) + something more for the members for free and for money.

thanks ND,

Please post a link for the free signals... and when do you think RAS tool will be ready for me to get it...

Of course I will post everything when it will be ready for wide beta testing.

I am receiving some PMs that members are having difficulties to select EAs and so on.

For information: RAS service development is going to be a final stage now and I hope that we all can do wide beta testing soon.

It is very easy to select everything in RAS (almost all elite section EAs will be connected with RAS so you all will have the same performance in your Metatraders as I am reporting in the statements).

First stable version was RAS tool was created. Bug fixed.

The developers are working to make statistics.

I had a proposal to make a statistics in the same way as I am doing visual statements: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132/page45 + some other features concerning selecting lot size depends on initial deposit size and so on.

Just for information.

Files:
ras_0312_1.jpg  122 kb
ras_0312_2.jpg  57 kb
ras_0312_3.jpg  47 kb

Hi Newdigital,

Will the RAS service automatically place orders on our MT installs, or will it just give the signals as an alert ??

Many thanks in advance,

Neil

Reason: