Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 42

Jairo,

we cannot eliminate risk...and to top it off...we gotta worry about the dealer too! It is hard to throw real money at trading Retail Spot forex...and now-a-day's there isn't much left at all to invest in...

Sorry that it is so glum...

Hopefully we will get some good signal sellers here in RAS and the dealers will behave themselves long enough for us to eek out a profit...

ES

Jairo:
ES, thanks for the info.

newdigital:
Some people confused so I want to remind.

If you are the seller (free signals, or signals for money - does not matter) so you can have many signal IDs (many signals) for your one username. As many as you want. You can use it in one Metatrader, or in many copies of Metatrader. One chart per signal ID.

And please, check your personal Metatrader Password Key (it is rentasignal_password_key in the settings of RAS EA): this key is different for different username (but same in case you are having many IDs in one username).

--------------

Some news.

Equity will be visible for the last few days or last few weeks. It will not be visible for whole years trading for example. For technocal reason. I think it is enough for equity for us to see last few weeks. Balance and other stats will be for the whole period of trading (and sorted by date).

The developers created some tool to download every signal ID as excel file with all the trades:

It is for RAS moderators (for me for example).

In this case I will use some indicator to produce the statements like the image below.

It is ID 78 all the pairs, multiplier = 1, initial deposit = 10,000:

It is ID 78 AUDJPY, multiplier = 1, initial deposit 1,000 (the buyer can select any pair to trade, or all pairs together, any initial deposit):

It is just for example.

I mean: i will use it to validate the sellers. The main idea is the following: the seller is trading at least 1 week in pending mode (no one can subscribe in pending mode) and after that I am validating his signals using thi tool and this images.

Of course, in RAS website we are already having whole statistics sorted by initial deposit size, lot size, pairs and so on. I am talking here just for validation (additing new sellers for buyers).

----------------

I will speak with every seller next week just to prepare them for official service running. Because many sellers used old version of RAS EA with some errors and so on ... so I will need to speak with the sellers and after that - speak with the developers after the holiday concerning - delete whole history of trading, not delete ... so I need to speak with everybody concerning it.

--------------

New sellers or buyers: please send PM to me next week.

I am new so I dont know anything about the ras EA or what so I guess you will give a guide from start.By the way can you Pm me your email as I preferably 'speak'email instead of Pm

Some people confused so I want to remind.

If you are the seller (free signals, or signals for money - does not matter) so you can have many signal IDs (many signals) for your one username. As many as you want. You can use it in one Metatrader, or in many copies of Metatrader. One chart per signal ID.

And please, check your personal Metatrader Password Key (it is rentasignal_password_key in the settings of RAS EA): this key is different for different username (but same in case you are having many IDs in one username).

--------------

Some news.

Equity will be visible for the last few days or last few weeks. It will not be visible for whole years trading for example. For technical reason (to calculate equty so the quotes are coming from MetaTrader by tick to RAS website). I think it is enough for equity for us to see last few weeks. Balance and other stats will be for the whole period of trading (and sorted by date).

The developers created some tool to download every signal ID as excel file with all the trades:

It is for RAS moderators (for me for example).

In this case I will use some indicator to produce the statements like the image below.

It is ID 78 all the pairs, multiplier = 1, initial deposit = 10,000:

It is ID 78 AUDJPY, multiplier = 1, initial deposit 1,000 (the buyer can select any pair to trade, or all pairs together, any initial deposit):

It is just for example. Blue line is equity so we can see the drawdown.

I mean: i will use it to validate the sellers. The main idea is the following: the seller is trading at least 1 week in pending mode (no one can subscribe in pending mode) and after that I am validating his signals using this tool and this images.

Of course, in RAS website we are already having whole statistics sorted by initial deposit size, lot size, pairs and so on. I am talking here just for validation (additing new sellers for buyers).

----------------

I will speak with every seller next week just to prepare them for official service running. Because many sellers used old version of RAS EA with some errors and so on ... so I will need to speak with the sellers and after that - speak with the developers after the holiday concerning - delete whole history of trading, not delete ... so I need to speak with everybody concerning it.

--------------

New sellers or buyers: please send PM to me next week.

So, those images I will use for validation of the seller (new seller) just to decide: approve or not approve ...

Of course, I can post it for sellers or to the forum if the members will ask ... or if the members will ask about DD for some date and hours for some pair for example ... so I can do it: Igorad is creating some additional indicator to read excel files in RAS format.

Inside RAS website we are having advanced stats already.

Just one example with ID 135 (Forex FatCat Signals):

As you can see we can sort statistics (and balance/equity images) by trading symbol, lot size, by date and initial deposit size. On the image above I received the stats for USDCAD, initial deposit = 1,000 (for example, I want to use this signals for USDCAD only and I have 1,000 dollars in my deposit) and with lot multiplier = 1. So, it is the image above.

It is sorting features (for buyers - means for everybody):

If I use lot multiplier = 2 so all lot sized will be multiplied by 2: he is trading with min 0.1 and max 0.4 and it is what I will have as a buyer if lot multipliers = 1 in my RAS EA settings. In lot multiplier = 2 so I will receive the signals with min 0.2 and max 0.8 lot size.

Everybody can use it now.

Files:
135_1912_1.jpg  104 kb
135_1912_2.jpg  27 kb

heartnet:
I am new so I dont know anything about the ras EA or what so I guess you will give a guide from start.By the way can you Pm me your email as I preferably 'speak'email instead of Pm

PM next week pleace.

I am having 4 email accounts ... may be more ... so I am not checking emails everyday for some of the emails ...

But I am always on the forum so it is better to use PM.

But next week please.

Of course it will be some instruction (documentation) for buyers and sellers about how to use it. And I will explain everything. I am always here during the holidays so it is not a problem to explain everything.

-----------

Just for information.

I am taking about ID.

What is ID?

If you want to sell the signal so you register in RAS website. And you will receive the username (and password). After that you will create the signals. And you will have ID. Want to sell the other signals? Create the other one. And it will be the other ID for your same username.

What is seller?

Seller is anyone who is sending the signals using RAS for free or for money. It is old RAS terminology sorry. If I say "seller" so it means "signal sender".

---------------

It is how to use statistics.

Example with well-known 10p3v0.03 EA. Free signals (free to use):

--------------

Some signals are visible for elite members only.

For example:

I will attach almost all elite section EAs with RAS.

---------------

It is how to stop receiving the signals, or how to stop using signals if the signals are free (not for money):

And I want to remind my yesterday's post:

newdigital:
Just some news.

The developers finished advanced statistics features for RAS website. Now we have balance and equity as a graph (sorted by lot size and for every pair separatedly and so on): the data (quotes) are coming from Metatrader (from one of the Metatrader installed in elite section server) directly to RAS website for equity line. You can see it for every signal ID.

Besides, all sorting feature was created. Now we can see the stats based on any lot size and any initial deposit, for any day, based on any pair and so on (for buyers).

The other developers almost finished RAS webdesign (not uploaded yet).

Now the developers are doing some moderating panel (for RAS moderators), finallizing webdesign and will start to move new webdesign to RAS server, and some other features (as client/money counter for sellers and some other small options). So, everything is finalizing now.

Most difficult was to create equity for every signals sorted by pairs and deposit size and profit factor and everything and by date by images and figures.

It was created already.

The balance/equity is changing almost in real time.

There are few more sellers in pending mode right now. I am not touching anything (i am not approving, not validating) because I will speak with every seller separatedly just to prepare their signals for buyers. Anyway, I will not do/move anything without the contact with the sellers.

So, I will start to communicate with every seller by PM (next week) just to know about what to do with their old signals (approve, pending mode and so on) and to prepare the service to start officially.

If you are seller, or if you want to be, so you can contact with me by PM starting from next week. But I have the list of possible participants anyway ...

It was about RAS version 1.

What we will have in RAS version 2?

Well.

First, we need to run this service under the version number 1.

After that (may be in the end of January) the developers will start to create next version.

What we will have in next version?

- timefilter;

- portfolio features;

- panel for sellers (many members asked to see everything in one page);

- sorting the performance of all the signals concerning market condition;

- forecasting of the market condition for the next week;

- portfolio creation (automatically) based on the signals performance, market condition and forecasting of the market condition;

- check all those above mentioned with real market condition just to see forecasting probability.

And so on.

Some members know it already as it was started in elite section by discussion.

-------------

So, for now:

- we need to speak with every seller and every new seller;

- after the developers will come back from the holiday so I will send them whole the information as the results of my speaking with the sellers.

- they are finalizing webdesign (they are doing it using beta server now), transferring webdesign to our RAS website and the service may be run officially.

That is our optimistic plan.

That's all for today.

newdigital:
It is fully automated.

The signal seller is trading on Metatrader on demo or on real account in the way he wants: manually or by EA. The signal seller can be any person who is trading (just a trader).

All statistics about the signals (it may be many signal sellers) are coming to website for user to see: will user subscribe to those signals, or will select the other signal seller with different price and so on (just for example).

The user will receive the signals directly to Metatrader (by EA).

I am interested to be a signal seller but I can't send you any PM's.

How can I contact you ?

Toldo:
I am interested to be a signal seller but I can't send you any PM's. How can I contact you ?

I just sent email to you.

The general procedure is simple:

- you register on RAS website. You will have RAS username and password. It may be same username as in the forum, or different username;

- after registration so you login and create your signal ID. It is minutes to do. You can have many signal IDs for one RAS username. What is ID for RAS? Check my previous posts for explanation.

- after that you are downloaing RAS EA, installing it on your MetaTrader.

- after that you are trading (manually, or by EAs).

- after one week of trading the moderators (recently I am mod of RAS now) will turn your signals from pending mode to approved mode with publish 1 week statistics in this thread or in some other thread on the forum, or up to you.

Same procedure for free signals and the signals for money.

-----------

Currently Igorad is creating some indicator and when he finish so I will validate any seller separatedly. It is not examination. It is simple process of my contact with the seller to ask some question before final approvement of the signal for buyer. It is quick and easy process about some questions:

- "keep the history of trading or not",

- "you are having many signals so you want to keep all",

- "please estimate the final price for your signals",

- "can you open the thread about your signals on the forum"

and so on.

It will be the same with elite section EAs but in this case I will ask myself with the statements published in elite section.

---------

I know that many traders are in pending mode now but I think everything will be approved this week. Because according to our very optimistic pan so the service can start in January (may be in the beginning of January).

Nd

Hello ND,

Please tell me when we can buy signal service to use it?

Thanks for your reply!

Best Regards.

You mean: when the service will run officially?

Somewhere in January.

Just some last indicator will be created (hope it will be before the New Year that let me possibility to speak with the sellers and to validate their signals starting from Happy New Year message for example), than I will speak with all the sellers/testers, than new webdesign of website will be transfered to the original website from beta server ... and the service will run.

Reason: