AutoGenEA is an expert advisor developed purely by Generic Machine Learning.
The EA is developed using a software package, made specifically for developing trading-strategies. It will generate hundreds of different strategies based on good trading logic. From this group of generated strategies, the algorithm will do generic mutations and improvements. Each strategy has been created using a 8 year period of historical data (IN-SAMPLE) and tested again multiple years of OUT-OF-SAMPLE data. Every strategy is unique, using it's own distinct entry and exit rules, which is great for diversification. Currently, the EA already has tens of fully functional, yet different strategies and runs on these recommended pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, NZDUSD, EURJPY, CHFJPY, EURCHF, EURCAD and AUDJPY.
Recommended broker: http://icmarkets.com/?camp=48854
Every strategy has received a very extensive robustness test, including, but not limited to:
- OUT-OF-SAMPLE testing -> The strategy must pass ALL the remaining historical data, which means for most pairs for up to 10 years of out-of-sample data.
- Monte Carlo Simulations -> Input variables are being adjusted, pairs and timeframes are being changed, to check the robustness of the strategy.
- Variable Trade Environments -> All strategies have been tested with different pricefeeds, different fixed spread, variable spread, slippage and delays on execution.
All strategies use a solid risk protection, including a hard SL and TP, but also use a variety of SL management algorithms, like for example a variable ATR trailing SL.
This EA DOES NOT using any risky trading styles (like for example Grid, Martingale, Scalping, etc.)
The wide diversification of strategies and pairs, is the best way to promote stable performance during all kinds of market conditions.
This EA is very unique in it's approach to trading and it will be a very interesting project going forward!
- You can run all the pairs from a single chart using the OneChartSetup (EURUSD H1 chart is recommended)
- If your broker uses a suffix (for example EURUSD.m GBPUSD.m -> the .m is the suffix) fill it in the suffix parameter
- The recommended minimum balance for running all pairs is 500$
- This EA is NOT sensitive to spread, slippage or any other broker related variables.
- Use the recommended pairs only.
- Each pair must be tested seperately
- "open prices only" can be used for testing, as the EA only uses open prices internally as well
- Test on H1 only
- Longterm tests are recommended to show the EA's stability during various market conditions.
- RunOneChartSetup: enable the OneChartSetup (all pairs from 1 chart)
- OneChartPairs: set the pairs to run for OneChartSetup
- Suffix: set the suffix your broker uses for OneChartSetup
- Comment for the trades: You can change the trade-comments here
- Base Magicnumber: the magicnumber used. Each pair/strategy will add a number ranging from "1" to the total number of strategies
- Adjustment for InfoPanel Size: here you can adjust the size of the infopanel for different screensizes
- Wait for first new bar before starting trades: When enabled, the EA will wait for the opening of a new H1 candle before starting to trade (at startup)
- Fixed Lotsize: the lotsize to use when not using the LotsizeStep
- LotsizeStep: the balance to be used per 0.01lots (automatic lotsize based on balance)
- Only Increase Lotsize: this will force the EA to not lower the lotsize when balance decreases.
- For Low Risk, set LotsizeStep=3000. For Medium Risk, set LotsizeStep=1500. These are value for USD/EUR accounts. For accounts nominated in other currencies, simply make the converation to that currency based on exchange rate. So for JPY, those values would be around 300000 for low risk, and 150000 for medium risk.
Never forget that past performance is no guarantee for the future
- Added EURJPY
- Improved infopanel auto-adjustment
- Added option to manage open trade without opening new trades
- Added 3 new strategies for AUDUSD
- Added "totals" to the infopanel for OneChartSetup
- Added AUDUSD (1 strategy)
- Added GBPJPY (4 strategies)
- Improved USDJPY
If you run the OneChartSetup, and you broker uses a suffix, you must set it in the "suffix" parameter.
OneChartSetup ONLY works during live trading, not during backtest! (MT4 can not process multiple pairs in backtesting...)