Easy Order Creator
A very powerful and user friendly tool to create new orders and manage open positions. Easily create new market or pending orders with automatic stop loss, take profit and automatic calculated or fixed lot size. Just move the entry, stop loss and take profit levels on the chart to the desired values and enter the risk as an absolute value, as percent of your equity or directly as fixed lot size.
This tool automatically shows you the possible profit and loss and can open a market or pending order for you. Additional features are: trailing stop, automatic shift stop loss to break even, show break even levels, and automatic close orders on profit, loss or weekend. Filter all functions by symbol, magic, comment, order-type! If you start working with this tool the first time, just leave all parameters in the properties window as they are and start trading.
You can find the full description of this tool in my blog.
Global parameter settings
- MaxRiskPercentOfEquity: Maximum risk per order in percent of your current balance.
- PL_ABSOLUTE_CURRENCY: Your given profit/loss values will be calculated as an absolute value in your currency (e.g. 10.00 USD).
- PL_PERCENT_BALANCE: Your given profit/loss values will be calculated as a percent value of your account balance (e.g. 10.00 %).
- PL_CALC_EVERY_SINGLE_ORDER: Every single order of the actual symbol will be checked separately.
- PL_CALC_ALL_ORDERS_SUM: The sum of orders of the actual symbol will be checked.
- PL_CALC_SEP_LONG_SHORT_SUM: The sum of long and the sum of short positions of the actual symbol will be checked separately.
- ThisEAChecksProfitLossForAllSymbols: If true, the EA will check every symbol and not only the current one, if false, this EA will only check the current chart symbol.
- Chg buy/sell: Automatically reverse your order type and the depending lines.
- Reset lines: Set the Stop Loss and Take Profit to new values and the risk to 1% of your account equity.
- Lock: This will lock the SL and TP lines. You can now move all three lines with the blue IN line.
- Set market order: Open a market order with your current settings.
- Set pending order: Open a pending order with your current settings.
- Lot: Your entered value will be the fixed lot size for your orders.
- Abs: Your entered value is the risk (stop loss) as absolute value in your currency. This tool calculates the lot size automatically.
- Percent: Your entered value is the risk (stop loss) as percent of your balance in your currency. This tool calculates the lot size automatically.
- Field to enter your risk: Enter your risk as a value, according to the selected radio button.
- Comment: Enter a comment for you orders here (optional).
- Magic: Enter the magic number for your orders here (optional).
- Close all: Close all open active orders of the current symbol (and the pending orders!).
- Panic: Close all orders.
- In=Market: Automatically keep your entry level (blue line) to the actual price. Turn it on for market orders.
- ResetAbsoluteValue: The preset absolute value if you click the reset-button
- ResetLotValue: The preset lot value if you click the reset-button
- ResetPercentValue: The preset percent-value if you click the reset-button
(If you enter 0.0, the value will not change, if you click the reset-button)
- WindowScale: If you are using the Microsoft Windows-Display-Zoom-Settings with a value bigger than 100%, you can manually enter the same value here. (Beta!)
- Order comment didn't appear in a new order.
- The buttons "Close, Reverse and Double" show now only the first six characters of the symbol
- Fixed problem if you are using templates
Please always report any problems and crashes!
- Added filter for pending orders.
You can now select if only limit or stop orders are allowed (or both)
- Added parameter that makes possible to exclude an order comment as filter in all functions
- Improve internal message system (lower cpu load)
- New parameter: ProfitCalcMode
The profit- and lot-calculation can fail in some cases. If you have a problem with the profit and lot-calculation on a special symbol, you can now press F7 and change the calculation-mode manually (last parameter) from PCM_AUTO to PCM_CONTRACTSIZE or to PCM_TICKSIZE.
This is only necessary on a few special symbols.
- Clearer user-interface
- Enter magic, comment and risk directly in the graphic interface
- Global filter by magic and/or order-comment
- changed percent-calculation base from "account equity" to "account balance"
- Added automatic shift stop-loss to break-even
- Together with my tool "Depot and Trading Summary" you can trade "virtual depots" on one account
Please read the new description carefully!
If you think, you've found an error, please check all filter-settings of all loaded easy-order-creators. If you still think, that there's something wrong, please send me a message!
- It's now possible to change the font sizes. This is necessary for notebooks with a very high-resolution display and with windows display-zoom-settings for text, apps and other elements > 100%.
- Updated lot-calculation. Please test new orders with a demo-account first.
There were problems with the broker thinkforex. If you detect some problems, please let me know.
- Added some hints and messages
- Corrected the tradeline-levels after clicking the "Change buy sell"-button
- Repeated messages are now prevented.
- Fixed: Wrong SL and TP line values, if you move the IN-line after changing to a new symbol.
- New message if the slippage limit is exceeded (when you click 'Set market order').
- New parameter: ShowTradeDirectionArrow - display an arrow in the upper right corner of the chart that indicates your current order direction (Green and up = Long, Red and down = Short).
If you click the 'Lock'-button a second time, the ratio between tp and sl will be locked too.
In this case, the tp-line will be corrected to the ratio if you move the sl-line and vice versa.
- Faster update of the trade-lines.
- Fixed problem: Menu-hide-button disappeared, after pressing the 'del'- button on the keyboard
(This fix does only work, if this tool is the only one you are using, or if it is the first one in your tool-list. I must fix this little problem in my other tools too.)
- The breakeven line and the corresponding text will now be deleted, if you remove this EA from the chart or if you disable this function.
- TS_OFF: No trailing stop.
- TS_CurrentSymbol: Trailing stop on the current symbol in the chart.
- TS_AllOrders: Trailing stop on all open orders.
Fixed bug on new "Reverse trade direction" and "Double risk" functions (Zero divide error).
If you find bugs, please contact me.
Always test new functions on a demo-account first!
- When you have locked the tradelines, they are only locked, if you move the IN-line
- New utilities: (Press "..."-button on the panel)
Reverse: Reverses your current trade direction on the current symbol
Double: Doubles your risk on the current symbol with same SL and TP
- Now you get a message if you've pressed 'Panic' and the settings of the terminal or the EA doesn't
allow live trading.
Always test new functions on a demo-account first!
If you find bugs, please contact me. Thank you!
- PercentValues: As before, this tool is calculating your values in percent.
- AbsoluteValues: Calculating your values in your account currency.
For example if you enter on "CloseSymbolProfit" 10.0 and your account currency is USD, this tool
will close all orders with the current symbol, if the profit-sum of these orders is 10.0 USD or above.
You can now lock the stop-loss and take-profit values and drag only the in-level.
Some improvements of the error-messages.
If trading is not allowed by settings, you will get a message.
Please let me know, if you have found a bug in this tool!
- Added account currency to SL and TP
- The Friday closing hour is now selectable (local time 0-24)
Please test this on a demo account first!
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions, please let me know!
If the order of trade levels is incorrect , it's possible to correct them automatically
Shows the breakeven price level if you have multiple open orders of the same symbol
- Added function for checking profit/loss on all symbols.
In case of profit/loss-sum of one symbol, all open orders with this symbol will be closed.
- Fixed problems with automatic close orders.
See the new description for the version 1.07.
But the final calculated absolute risk depends on your selected SL-Pips and the possible lot-size!
- You have a panic-button that closes all open orders.
- You can automatically close orders if they have the same comment and a maximum win or loss in percent.
- Automatically close all orders on weekend (Friday local time at 09:00 pm)
- More detailed messages, if an error occurs
- Close all positions on specified maximum loss in percent of the whole depot
- Close all buy orders of a symbol, if long positions reach a maximum loss or profit
- Same for sell orders
- I removed the function "CheckProfitForAllSymbols". It is has the same result as "CloseAllOnDepotProfit/Loss"
- new functions for automatically closing orders
- new trailing-stop function
- you can now add a comment to your order
The new full description of all functions will be updated soon.
- Supports more symbol types
- Added visualization of historic trades
- Added automatic closing of multiple trades on same symbol if profit reaches X percent
Note: If you have detected a problem, please contact me!
- You can now set the amount of increase/decrease-buttons in percent
(Buttons that select risk and stop-loss-pips)
- You can now see the amount of pips for stop-loss and take-profit
directly at the horizontal lines in brackets[ ]
- Changing the stop-loss-level by buttons does no longer have an effect
on the take-profit-level.
- EA now checks your input values and corrects them if necessary.