- Reviews (3)
- Comments (33)
Burning man - advisor managing a basket of orders for different currency pairs. EA does not use martingale. Each order has a take profit and stop loss. Also, the adviser can close all orders for all currency pairs for total profit or loss.
Trading strategy - when deviating from the moving average by a specified number of points, the EA starts opening orders on each new bar with a distance between orders not less than specified in the settings. Closing orders occurs at a total profit or loss.
Reccomend pair USDCAD EURUSD EURJPY M15 settings here, as optimization will be added new pairs and settings to themReal account monitoring, as well as my other products, can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller Input parameters
- Buy - enable/disable buy direction.
- Sell - enable/disable sell direction.
- MaxOrders - the maximum number of orders.
- Start_Hour - time from which advisor is allowed to open positions.
- End_Hour - time until which advisor is allowed to open positions.
- Initial lot - lot.
- Autolot - enable/disable auto lot calculation.
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, on which Lot is to be used when Auto lot is enabled
- Dictance at MA - dictance at MA indicator to open order.
- Close from reverse signal - enable/disable close positions from the reverse signal.
- Close according to general profit - enable/disable close all orders total profit in dollars;
- TP currency (0 not use )- profit value in dollars to close the basket of orders;
- Sl currency (0 not use) -loss value in dollars to close the basket of orders;
- Max spread - maximum spread in which the advisor is allowed to open and close positions.
- Show Statistics - show/hide statistics.
- MA parametrs - Movinf avarege indicator settings.
- Show Button Close - enable/disable the button for closing orders.
- Magic EA - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions.
- revers open orders - opening orders in the opposite direction.
- min distance - minimum distance between grid orders.
- virtual TP - virtual take profit in points.
- virtual ST - virtual stop loss in points.