Hamster Scalping Premium
Hamster Scalping Premium is a fully automated Expert Advisor with no use of martingale. Scalping strategy. The RSI indicator and an ATR-based filter are used for entries and also the adviser works only according to the trend, using the indicator in the work Black Dragon.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
The minimum deposit is 100 USD, settings at comment EA. Use a broker with good execution and with a spread of 2-5 points. A very fast VPS is required, preferably with a latency of no more than 3.
- Period indicator1 - period of the first indicator;
- Up level - the upper level of the first indicator, above which the EA will open Sell;
- Down Level - the lower level of the first indicator, below which the EA will open Buy;
- Period indicator2 - period of the second indicator;
- From - the lower borders of the range of second indicator values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions;
- To - the upper borders of the range of second indicator values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions;
- Initial lot - initial lot.
- Autolot - enable/disable auto lot calculation.
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, on which Lot is to be used when Auto lot is enabled.
- Max Lot - maximum lot size for the EA operation.
- Take Profit, points - real take profit in points.
- Stop Loss, points - real stop loss.
- Virtual Take Profit - virtual take profit.
- Option Take Profit - select the take profit operation based on the bar Open / the current price.
- Level of Take Profit - select the take profit calculation based on the breakeven/the last order.
- Virtual Stop Loss - virtual stop loss.
- Option Stop Loss - select the stop loss operation based on the bar Open / the current price.
- Max Orders - the maximum number of open orders.
- Star Hour - the EA operation start hour.
- End Hour - the EA operation end hour.
- Use Wednesday Logics - if true, the EA will not work on Wednesday at night, if false it will work in the normal mode;
- End Time Friday - time to stop trading on Friday;
- Max Spread - maximum spread, at which the EA is allowed to open and close positions;
- Show Statistics - show/hide statistics;
- Show Button Close - enable/disable the button for closing orders.
- Magic EA - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions;
- Take Profit, points - physical take profit;
- Stop Loss, points - physical stop loss;
- FontSize - setting the font size in the panel;
- Close all orders at take or stop - on / off closing both directions simultaneously;
- Imp1DRAW, Imp2DRAW, Imp3DRAW - display news on the chart (enable/disable).
- Pause before (after) a high importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before (after) high-impact news.
- Pause before (after) a medium importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before (after) medium-impact news.
- Pause before (after) a low importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before (after) low-impact news.
- Pause after a low importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before low-impact news.
To enable News Stop Trading, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add "http://ec.forexprostools.com", "http://www.worldtimeserver.com" to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com","http://www.worldtimeserver.com" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.